江苏省常熟中学 2011-2012 学年高二上学期期中考试 试题（英语）
本试卷分第一卷（选择题）和第二卷（非选择题）两部分，满分 120 分，考试时间 120 分钟。考试结束后，请将答题卡和答题卷交回。
第一卷（共 70 分）
第一部分 听力(共两节, 满分 15 分) 做题时先将答案标在试卷上， 录音内容结束后， 你将有两分钟的时间将
试卷上的答案转涂到 答题卡上。 第一节(共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最 佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题 和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What kind of sports is the man's favorite? A. Golf. B. Basketball. C. Football. C. He was ill. 2. Why doesn’t the man look well? A. He chatted with friends online. B. He played with friends. 3. At what time will the movie start? A. 7:45 B. 8:00. C. 8:15. 4. Which of the following is TRUE? A. The man didn't attend the meeting yesterday. B. The woman didn't attend the meeting yesterday. C. The woman was present at the meeting yesterday. 5. How far is the department store from here? A. It's not far and walking there is OK. B. It's very far and better to take a bus. C. It's very far and better to take a taxi. 第二节（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 听下面 4 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个 小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. What's Jack's plan for the weekend? A. He wants to play tennis with Mary. B. He wants to play tennis with Mary's brother. C. He wants to pick up his brother at the airport. 7. What is Mary going to do after she gets back from the airport? A. She will play tennis with her brother. B. She will play tennis with Jack. C. She will go home with her brother.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 9 题。 8. Where are the two speakers probably? A. At a restaurant. A. The yellow one. 10. Who is Mel Gibson? A. A singer. B. An actor. A. Horror movies. B. Movies about romance. C. Movies about history. 12. How does the man like horror movies? A. Interesting. B. Bloody. C. Great. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 15 题。 13. How many people were missing in the sea accident? A. Eight. B. Twenty-four. C. Sixteen. C. In the midnight. 14. When did the robbers break into the bank? A. In the early morning. B. In the late afternoon. 15. What can we learn from the news? A. No one reported the robbery. B. The two robbers are both tall. C. The robbers are still at large (在逃). 第二部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分35分） 第一节 单项填空（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 16. In his first speech as victor, Obama said, “There are many who won’t agree with every decision or policy I make as ________ president, and we know that government can’t solve every problem. But I will always be honest with you about ________ challenges we face.” A. a; / B. the; the C. /; the B. must have been disappointed D. couldn’t be disappointed B. six times more than that D. six times as many as B. have her word D. have her words B. determined; was determined D. determining; determined
B. At a post office. B. The white one.
C. In a department store. C. The black one.
9. What dress does the woman prefer? 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 C. A dancer.
11. What kind of movie does the woman like?
D. the; /
17. He failed in the driving test again. He_______. A. must have disappointed C. might be disappointed A. more than six times that C. more than six times what A. keep her word C. keep her words A. determined; be determined C. determining; determine
18.The world’s population has grown by ______ it was in 1800.
19. I told her we weren’t going to be friends any more because she couldn’t ________ .
20. The ______ look on the manager’s face suggested that he _______ to overcome the difficulty.
21. The traveler _______ his coat on a stone and _______ down to have a rest. A. lay; lay A. If B. As B. laid; lay C. Because C. laid; laid D. While D. lied; lied 22. ______ the Internet is of great help, I don’t think it’s a good idea to spend too much time on it. 23. In recent years travel agencies have succeeded in selling us the idea that ________, the better our holidays will be. A. we go the farther C. the father we will go A. operate on A. hurting; working A. On my arrival B. the farther we go D. the farther do we go C. to operate on D. being operated D. hurt; worked
24. The man _______ over there was injured in a car accident yesterday. B. being operated on B. hurting; worked B. On arriving 25. The old farmer had his leg _______ but he had his tractors _______ day and night. C. hurt; working 26. ______ home yesterday afternoon, it began to rain heavily. C. While I got D. When I got 27. Not only ________ interested in football but ________ beginning to show an interest in it. A. the teacher himself is; all his students are B. the teacher himself is; are all his teachers C. is the teacher himself; are all his students D. is the teacher himself; all his students are 28. With so many forms _______, many students feel at a loss before the 2010 college entrance exam. A. to fill in A. adopt ________. A. tomorrow never comes C. never put off till tomorrow B. tomorrow is another day D. there is no tomorrow B. filled in B. adapt C. filling in C. attach D. to be filled in D. approve 29. When you learn English, you have to choose which accent to _____, American or British. 30. You may not have played very well today, but at least you’ve got through to the next round and
第二节 完形填空 (共20小题；每小题1分，满分20分) 请认真阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 We often talk about ourselves as if we have permanent genetic defects (缺陷) that can never be changed. “I’m impatient.” “I’m always behind.” “I always put things heard them. Maybe you’ve used them to describe from 34 32 . 33 for years—often 35 in fact. But they can set low These comments may come from stories about us that have been childhood. These stories may have no 31 !” You’ve surely
expectations for us. As a child, my mother said to me, “Marshall, you have no mechanical skills, and you will never have any mechanical skills for the rest of your life.” How did these expectations 36 my development? I was never 37 to work on cars or be around 38 . When I was 18, I took the US Army’s Mechanical Aptitude Test. My scores were in the bottom for the entire nation! Six years later, 39 , I was at California University, working on my doctor’s degree. One of my professors, Dr. Bob Tannbaum, asked me to write down things I did well and things I
couldn’t do. On the positive side, I the 41
down, “research, writing, analysis, and speaking.” On 42 and told
side, I wrote, “I have no mechanical skills.” 43 performance on the Army test. Bob then asked, “ 44 is it that you can
Bob asked me how I knew I had no mechanical skills. I explained my life him about my solve 45
mathematical problems, but you can’t solve simple mechanical problems?” from some sort of genetic defect. I was just living out 47 . At that point, it wasn’t just my family and friends who had
Suddenly I realized that I didn’t 46 expectations that I had chosen to been 48
my belief that I was mechanically hopeless. And it wasn’t just the Army test, either. I 49 , if we don’t treat ourselves as if we have incurable 50 we choose. C. up C. yourself C. spread C. as well as C. cause C. affect C. hoped C. goods C. instead C. took C. negative C. roads C. excellent C. How C. common C. suffer C. adopt C. abandoning C. In addition C. nothing D. down D. others D. repeated D. as much as D. meaning D. change D. agreed D. hammers D. however D. got D. subjective D. paths D. average D. Why D. primary D. come D. receive D. accepting D. On the contrary D. all
was the one who kept telling myself, “You can’t do this!” I realized that as long as I kept saying that, it was going to remain true. 31. A. away 32. A. them 33. A. said 34. A. as long as 35. A. basis 36. A. lead 37. A. encouraged 38. A. means 39. A. therefore 40. A. settled 41. A. passive 42. A. experiences 43. A. unexpected 44. A. When 45. A. complex 46. A. arise 47. A. believe 48. A. weakening 49. A. As a result 50. A. anything B. off B. myself B. spoken B. as far back as B. plot B. improve B. demanded B. tools B. somehow B. turned B. active B. trips B. poor B. What B. advanced B. separate B. suspect B. strengthening B. At the same time B. something genetic defects, we can do well in almost
第三部分：阅读理解（共 10 小题，每题 2 分，满分 20 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答 题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Photos that you might have found down the back of your sofa are now big business! In 2005, the American artist Richard Prince’s photograph of a photograph, entitled (Cowboy), was sold for $ 1, 248, 000. Prince is certainly not the only contemporary artist to have worked with so-called “found photographs”—a loose term given to everything from discarded(丢弃的) prints discovered in a junk shop to old advertisements or amateur photographs from a stranger’s family album. The
German artist Joachim Schmid, who believes “basically everything is worth looking at”, has gathered discarded photographs, postcards and newspaper images since 1982. In his on-going project, Archiv, he groups photographs of family life according to themes: people with dogs; teams; new cars; dinner with the family; and so on. Like Schmid, the editors of several self-published art magazines also champion (捍卫) found photographs. One of them, called simply Found, was born one snowy night in Chicago, when Davy Rothbard returned to his car to find under his wiper(雨刷) an angry note intended for someone else: “Why’s your car HERE at HER place?” The note became the starting point for Rothbard’s addictive publication, which features found photographs sent in by readers, such as a poster discovered in your drawer. The whole found-photograph phenomenon has raised some questions. Perhaps one of the most difficult is: can these images really be considered as art? And if so, whose art? Yet found photographs produced by artists, such as Richard Prince, may raise endless possibilities. What was the cowboy in Prince’s Untitled doing? Was he riding his horse hurriedly to meet someone? Or how did Prince create this photograph? It’s anyone’s guess. In addition, as we imagine the back-story to the people in the found photographs artists, like Schmid, have collated (整理), we also turn toward our own photographic albums. Why is memory so important to us? Why do we all seek to freeze in time the faces of our children, our parents, our lovers, and ourselves? Will they mean anything to anyone after we’ve gone? In the absence of established facts, the vast collections of found photographs give our minds an opportunity to wander freely. That, above all, is why they are so fascinating. 51. The first paragraph of the passage is used to _________. A. remind readers of found photographs B. advise reader to start a new kind of business C. ask readers to find photographs behind sofa D. show readers the value of found photographs 52. The underlined word “them” in Para 4 refers to __________. A. the readers C. the found photographs B. the editors D. the self-published magazines
53. By asking a series of questions in Para 5, the author mainly intends to indicate that ________. A. memory of the past is very important to people B. found photographs allow people to think freely C. the back-story of found photographs is puzzling D. the real value of found photographs is questionable 54. The author’s attitude towards found photographs can be described as _________. A. critical B. doubtful B There are many theories about the beginning of drama in ancient Greece. The one most widely accepted today is based on the assumption that drama evolved (演化) from ceremony. The argument for this view goes as follows. In the beginning, human beings viewed the natural forces of the world --- even the seasonal
changes --- as unpredictable, and they sought through various means to control these unknown and feared powers. Those measures which appeared to bring the desired results were then kept and repeated until they hardened into fixed ceremonies. Eventually stories arose which explained the mysteries of the ceremonies. As time passed some ceremonies were abandoned, but the stories, later called myths, remained and provided material for art and drama. Those who believe that drama evolved out of ceremony also argue that those ceremonies contained the seed of theater because music, dance, masks, and costumes were almost always used. Furthermore, a suitable site had to be provided for performances and when the entire community did not participate, a clear division was usually made between the "acting area" and the "auditorium ". In addition, there were performers, and, since considerable importance was attached to avoiding mistakes in the performing of ceremonies, religious leaders usually took that task. Wearing masks and costumes, they often acted other people, animals, or supernatural beings, and imitated the desired effect --- success in hunt or battle, the coming rain, etc. as an actor might. Eventually such dramatic representations were separated from religious activities. Another theory traces(追溯) the theater's origin from the human interest in storytelling. According to this view, tales (about the hunt, war, etc) are gradually developed, at first through the use of action and dialogue, and then through the assumption of each of the roles by a different person. A closely related theory traces theater to those dances that are primarily rhythmical and gymnastic or that are imitations of animal movements and sounds. 55. Which is the best title of the passage? A. Religious activities in ancient Greece. C. Drama theories. B. The ceremonies in ancient Greece. D. The origin of Greek Drama.
56. According to the passage, drama_______________. A. was played in memory of ancient Greek ceremonies B. was a form of ceremony played by ancient Greeks to control unknown powers C. evolved out of ancient Greek ceremonies with time passing by D. is one of the measures Ancient Greeks took to view natural forces 57. In tracing the beginning of drama, which of the following is not mentioned? A. Planting. B. Religious ceremonies. C Too many people want others to be friends, but they don’t give friendship back. That is why some friendships don’t last long. To have a friend, you must learn to be one. You must learn to treat your friend the way you want your friend to treat you. Learning to be a good friend means learning three rules: be honest; be generous; be understanding. Honesty is where a good friend starts. Friends must be able to trust one another. If you do not tell the truth, people usually find out. If a friend finds out that you haven’t been honest, you may lose your friend’s trust. Good friends always count on one another to speak and act honestly. Generosity means sharing and sharing makes a friendship grow. You do not have to give your lunch money or your clothes of course. Instead you have to learn how to share things you enjoy, like your hobbies and your interests. Naturally you will want to share your ideas and feelings. These can be very valuable to a friend. They tell your friend what is important to you. By sharing
them, you help your friend know better. Sooner or later everyone needs understanding and help with a problem. Something may go wrong at school. Talking about the problem can make it easier to solve. Turning to a friend can be the first step in solving the problem. So a friend must listen and understand. You must try to put yourself in your friend’s place so you can understand the problem better. No two friendships are ever exactly alike. But true friendships have three things in common. If you plan to keep your friends, you must practice honesty, generosity, and understanding. 58. What’s the best title of the passage? A. Three Important Points in Life B. How to Be a Good Friend C. Honesty Is the Most Important Quality D. A Friend in Need Is a Friend Indeed 59. Some friendships don’t last long because________. A. some people don’t treat friendship seriously B. there are too many people who want to make friends C. they don’t share their lunch money D. some people only receive friendship but don’t give friendship back 60. In the 2nd paragraph the underlined phrase “count on” probably means _______. A. calculate B. trust C. matter D. include 第四部分 任务型阅读(共 10 小题,每题 1 分，满分 10 分) 请认真阅读下列短文，并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入最恰当的单词。 注意：每个空格填 1 个单词。 China’s Tianhe-1 has a computing speed of 2,507 trillion（万亿）calculations a second, making it the fastest computer in the world. It is also 40 percent faster than the world’s second fastest supercomputer, Cray XT5 Jaguar, in the US, kept at a national laboratory in Tennessee, according to the New York Times. Jack Dongarra, a University of Tennessee computer scientist, told NYT that the Chinese supercomputer is faster than the existing Number One machine. Building the fastest supercomputer has become a source of national pride, as these machines are valued for their ability to solve problems in areas like defense, energy and science. These problems are related to national interests. Supercomputing technology is also found in business. Oil and gas companies use supercomputers to find oil and gas. Obviously, research centers with large supercomputers attract top scientific talents. This adds extra importance to the machines—they’re more than just huge computers. China’s new supercomputer will be used to speed up greatly scientific calculations, such as hurricane and tsunami modeling, cancer research, car design and even studying stars. In 2008, two US scientists put together a step-by-step guide on how to build a supercomputer using PlayStation 3 video-game consoles（控制台）. Modern supercomputers are built by combining thousands of small computer servers 服务器） using software to turn them into one （ and large computer. Really, any organization with enough material and technology can create a fast machine. The Chinese system follows that model by linking thousands upon thousands of computer
servers. But the secret behind the system—and the technological achievement—is China’s own networking technology. “That technology was built by them,” Dongarra said. “They are taking supercomputing very seriously and using a lot of time and money.” “China is still a developing country,” said Sha Chaoqun, manager at Dawning Company which is the leading supercomputer maker in China. “Maybe one day, China’s total computing power can be greater than that of the US, but there is still a long way to go before we get there.”
Paragraph outline Supporting details ◇Tianhe-1 has a high computing speed, which (61)__________ it the fastest computer in the world. China has developed the world’s fastest supercomputer. ◇Tianhe-1 is 40 percent faster than the (62)__________ fastest supercomputer in the world. ◇(63)__________ Jack Dongarra, we learn that the Chinese supercomputer is faster than the existing Number One machine. ◇The high-speed computer is (65)__________ to solve problems related Many countries see the fastest supercomputer as a source of national (64)__________ and are making efforts to develop it. to national interests. ◇Besides (66)__________, supercomputing technology can also be found in areas of defence, energy and science. ◇It’s obvious that top scientific talents are (67)__________ to research centers with large supercomputers. ◇By using the technology built by Chinese people, taking it The secret behind supercomputers is (68)__________ and devoting lots of time and money, China has networking technology. achieved a lot. Mr. Sha showed a conservative（保守 的） (69)__________ toward the development of computing power. ◇(70)__________ the greater computing power China may have in the future, there is still a long way to go.
第五部分：单词拼写（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 阅读下列句子，根据首字母或中文意思填写单词，并注意运用其正确的形式。 71. The tree in the backyard _________ (测量) 30 feet in height was planted by my grandfather. 72. At one time there was a river which ___________(流动) through the village, but unfortunately it has dried up. 73. My friend is a little bitter because I am really a___________ and good at sports. 74. Cars and other v___________ burn petrol in their engines. 75. I insist that you take the opinions of the people of the UK into c___________. 第六部分：综合填空（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 请认真阅读下列句子，并根据题干所给的信息在空格处填上一个恰当的词。 76. ---What made you so excited? ---I was informed that I was ___________ to Peking University. 77. ---How many people attended your party yesterday? ---Almost 200, with their ages ___________ from 15 to 80. It was indeed an unforgettable moment for me.
78. ---What do you think of the idea of human cloning? --- If mankind toys with nature in that way, we may be on our way to ________ a real-life Frankenstein’s monster. 79. ---I said some mean things to my mother the other day, but now I regret doing so. Anyway, I didn’t mean to her. ---In that case, you’d better make an ___________ to her as soon as possible. I’m sure your mother will forgive you right away. 80. ---What’s wrong with your car? ---It has broken down, but I’m hurrying to an important meeting. I would ___________ it very much if you could give me a ride. 第七部分：同义转换（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 请认真阅读下列句子，根据中文在空格处填上最恰当的词。每空格一个单词。 81. Matthew probably felt guilty about not having such a gift for football as you do. Matthew probably felt guilty about not being as ___________ at football as you are. 82. The factory keeps giving off smoke. As a result, the air is made dirty. The factory keeps giving off smoke, ___________ the air dirty. 83. Two people were arrested yesterday at a Paris airport because they brought animals into Europe from South Africa, which is against the law. Two people were arrested yesterday at a Paris airport for bringing animals into Europe from South Africa ___________. 84. The new plan will change the British film industry in every way. The new plan will _________ the British film industry. 85. Asking around, I find many people willing to pay a little higher price for things that are friendly to the environment. Asking around, I find many people willing to pay a little higher price for things that are _____ friendly. 第八部分：完成句子（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 86．中国人正在尽自己的一份力以解决这些环境问题。 People within China _______ _______ _______ ____ to solve these environmental problem. 87．他们很关心关于培训的规定。 They are concerned about the rules _____ _____ ______ training. 88．作为世界第三长河，长江的环境问题已经引起了国内外的关注。 As the third longest river in the world, the health of the Yangtze River ___________ ___________ ___________ both in China and abroad. 89．如今许多人把这一变化归咎于二氧化碳等气体。 Today many people ___________ this change ___________ gases such as carbon dioxide. 90．第一只成功地用成年动物的细胞克隆出的哺乳动物是多利羊。 The first mammal ___________ ___________ ___________ successfully from an adult cell was Dolly the sheep.
第九部分 书面表达(满分 20 分)
篇题为 “Cooperate with others”的英文演讲稿。请写在答题纸相应横线上。 可以高效地完成任务； 为何与人合作 可以节省时间和精力； 可以从合作者身上学到很多。 与喜欢的人合作 与谁合作 与不喜欢的人 合作 心情愉快，一起分享工作中的快乐和痛苦。 能挑战自己与他人相处的能力。 关注工作比 关注合作者本人更重要。日久，也许会发现 他是一个很好相处的人。
怎样做一个好的合作者 请你发表自己的观点……（至少 2 点看法） 注意： 1．对所给要点，逐一陈述，适当发挥，不要简单翻译。 2．词数 150 左右。 参考词汇：合作者 partner Good afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Cooperate with others”. _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________________________________________________________ Thank you for your listening! 高效地 efficiently
66. areas 67. attracted 68. seriously 69. attitude 70. Despite 六：单词拼写（每题一分） 71. measuring 72. flowed 73. athletic 74. vehicles 75. consideration 七：综合填空（每题一分） 76. admitted 77. ranging 78.producing /creating 79. apology 80. appreciate 八：同义转换（每题一分） 81. gifted 82. making 83. illegally 84. transform 85. environmentally 九：完成句子（每题一分） 86. are doing /trying their part/best （任何一个单词有误，一分全扣） 87. in / with regard to （任何一个单词有误，一分全扣） 88. has raised concern （任何一个单词有误，一分全扣） 89. blame; on （任何一个单词有误，一分全扣） 90. to be cloned （任何一个单词有误，一分全扣） 十：书面表达（20 分） One possible version： Good afternoon, everyone! The topic of my speech today is “Cooperate with others”.
In our daily life and study, if we want to accomplish our work efficiently, we must learn to cooperate with others. Not only can cooperation save us a lot of time and energy, but we can also learn much from our partners by cooperating with them. How can we become a good partner? In my opinion, we should show respect for others. When they make mistakes, we should not hesitate to point them out. Finally, we mustn’t embarrass others and put them in an unfavorable position.(156 words) Thank you for your listening! 书面表达具体评分细则： 1、本题总分为 20 分，词数 150 词左右；低于 130、高于 180 词的，扣 2 分。 2、批改要求：评分时要根据高考要求，先通读全文，初步确定一个档次，然后根据错误的
多少，短语和句型的恰当使用，文章的连贯及文采等几个方面最后赋分。 3、大错（时态、语态、关键动词、主谓一致等语法、语用错误）每错扣 1 分；小错（标点、 大小写每 3 处、单词拼写每 2 处算一个大错扣 1 分）；
可以高效地完成任务； 分） （1 可以节省时间和精力； 分） （1 可以从合作者身上学到很多。 分） （1 为何与人合作（topic sentence 2 分） 与喜欢的人合作 与 谁 合 作 （ topic sentence 2 分） 与不喜欢的人 合作 心情愉快，一起分享工作中的快乐和痛苦。 （2 分） 能挑战自己与他人相处的能力。此外，关注 工作比关注合作者本人更重要。日久，也许 会发现他是一个很好相处的人。 分） （3
怎样做一个好的合作者 （ topic sentence 2 自己的观点……（至少 2 点看法, 40 词左右） （4-6 分） 分） 8、【评分档次】按 5 个档次给分； 第五档(很好)；(17-20 分) 1. 完全完成了试题规定的任务。 2. 覆盖所有内容要点。 3. 应用了较多的语法结构和词汇。 4. 语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误，但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致；具 备较强的语言运用能力。 5. 有效地使用了语句间的连接成分，使全文结构紧凑。 6. 完全达到了预期的写作目的。 第四档(好)：(13-16 分) 1. 完全完成了试题规定的任务。 2. 虽漏掉 1、2 个次重点，但覆盖所有主要内容。 3. 应用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。 4. 语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确，些许错误主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇 所致。 5. 应用简单的语句间的连接成分，使全文结构紧凑。 6. 达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档(适当)：(9-12 分) 1. 基本完成了试题规定的任务。
第二档(较差)：(5-8 分) 1. 未恰当完成试题规定的任务。
2. 漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容，写了一些无关内容。 3. 语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。 4. 有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误，影响了对写作内容的理解。 5. 较少使用语句间的连接成分，内容缺少连贯性。 6. 信息未能清楚地传达给读者。 第一档(差)：(1-4 分)
。 6. 信息未能传达给读者。 不得分：（0 分） 未能传达给读者任何信息：内容太少，无法评判；写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所 写内容无法看清。
听力原文 (Text 1) W: What sports do you like? M: All kinds of sports, but I like golf the best. (Text 2) W: Hey! Richard. You look sad. Are you all right? M: I didn’t sleep much last night. W: How come? M: I’m fascinated with Net-chat recently. I’m so interested in it. Every day I talk to them and share many interesting things with them. I really enjoy it. (Text 3) M: Why are you standing here? I thought you were watching the movie. W: It's a quarter to 8:00. The movie will start in 15 minutes. (Text 4) M: Did you attend the meeting yesterday? W: Didn't you see me? (Text 5) M: Excuse me. Could you tell me how I can get to the department store? W: It's not too far from here. You can take a bus or a taxi. Maybe you'd like to walk there. (Text 6) M: Hello, may I speak to Mary please? W: This is Mary speaking. M: Hi, Mary. This is Jack. I'm calling to ask if you could play tennis with us this Saturday. W: Oh, I'm really sorry I can't. I have to pick up my brother at the airport. M: That's too bad. Well, how about coming after you get back from the airport? W: That sounds a great idea. (Text 7) M: This is a really good store. I' m sure we can find everything we need. W: I hope so. M: Do you know what you need? W: Not too much. Some clothes like jeans, a skirt and a dress. M: Here are the jeans. This pair looks very nice. W: But I don't like the color. Oh, look at this pair. It's just what I want. M: OK. W: Look! I like the yellow one. M: Do you? I really think it’s too long. How about this white one? It looks nicer. W: But the yellow one is more comfortable. M: It’s up to you. (Text 8) M: You really don’t like Mel Gibson. W: No. Not at all. M: How about Julia Roberts? You must like her films. W: I'm afraid not. I don't like any of her films. M: Oh, come on! They are both great actors. W: I tell you I think they are boring. I can't stand them. M: Well, what kind of movie do you like? W: In fact, I like horror movie. M: Horror movie? You're joking. I mean they're so bloody and terrified. W: I can find something interesting in such movies. M: So you must love heavy metal music.
W: No, I don't. I love classical music. M: You do? I can't believe that. W: But it's true. (Text 9) News --- A boat was on its way to Long Island yesterday morning when it sank off the Sand Coast. It's said there were twenty-four people in the boat, but only eight of them were able to swim to the shore and were saved by the coast guard. The others were missing. Police are looking for a man and a woman in their early twenties who broke into a bank in the early hours this morning. This was reported by people working in the shop opposite the bank. Two people were seen running away. The man is said to be very tall and well-built, with dark hair which is very long. The woman with him is said to be small with her hair cut short very close to her head. She was wearing blue trousers and a brown jacket. Anyone who has any information, please give further details to the police.