至 12 页。满分为 150 分。考试用时为 120 分钟。
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分。第Ⅰ卷 1 至 10 页，第Ⅱ卷 11
第Ⅰ卷（共 100 分）
注意事项： 1. 答第Ⅰ卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目涂写在答
题卡上。 2. 每小题选出答案后，用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动，用橡皮 擦干净后，再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在试卷上。 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 该部分分为第一、第二两节。注意：回答听力部分时，请先将答案标在试卷上。听力部分 结束前，你将有两分钟的时间将你的答案转涂到客观答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1. 5 分，满分 7. 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. Where are the two speakers? A. At a hospital. 2. What time is it now? A. 8:35. A. To buy a new car. B. To save her money for a long time. C. To get a second car. 4. What is John doing? A. He is waiting for the phone to ring. B. He is traveling by bus. C. He is driving a car. 5. When will Dick arrive? A. During the weekend. B. Tomorrow. C. Within two days. 第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1. 5 分，满分 22. 5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 B. 8:05. C. 8:15. 3. What does the man suggest to the woman? B. In the classroom. C. In an office.
项中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. What is the man going to do? A. He wants to visit the theatre. B. He wants to meet Shakespeare. C. He wants to meet Shakespeare’s play. 7. Where do the two speakers come from? A. One is from England,and the other is from France. B. They come from England. C. Both of them come from France. 8. Which is WRONG according to the dialogue? A. Both of them like Shakespeare’s play. B. The man doesn’t like going there because of the long way. C. The man knows whose play is on the theatre . 听第 7 段材料，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. How did Mrs. Smith feel when she saw Mr. White? A. Surprised. B. Exited. C.Sad. 10. How does Mrs. Smith feel about traveling by air? A. She doesn’t enjoy flying much. B. She thinks flight is often delayed because of the weather. C. She likes it. 11. What does Mr. White go to the airport for? A. To catch the flight. B. To see Mr. Smith off. C. To book a flight ticket. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. What do we know about the boy? A. He went to the supermarket yesterday. B. He always can’t find his exerise book. C. He often forgets to hand in his exerise book. 13. What does the woman think of the boy? A. He is optimistic. A. Mother and son B. He is bright. B. Sister and brother. C. He is honest. C. Teacher and student. 14. What is the possible relationship between the speakers? 听第 9 段材料，回答第 15 至 17 题。
15. Where does the man often shop? A. From the TV. A. $300. A. It is not safe. B. In the stores. B. $900. B. It is popular. C. On the Internet. C. $1200. C. It is attractive. 16. How much will the man pay for the cell phone if he buys it on the Internet? 17. What does the man probably think of paying by credit card on the Internet? 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 18. What’s the best way to find mistakes? A. To keep a diary and write notes or letters and so on. B. To try your best to speak. C. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. 19. What kind of books you should not choose when you read? A. Interesting books. A. Guess their meanings first. B. Go on reading. C. Stop to look them up in the dictionary at once. . 第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项。 A Friend is better than fortune. Friend is worse than poison in some cases. The two sentences above are opposite and seem to be unreasonable but they can be explained as follows: the first refers to all good friends who drive us towards good while the second all bad ones who lead us to wrong ways. My ideal （理想的） friend is of course a good friend whose goodness is shown below—he has no bad likings, such as smoking and drinking. He lives in frugality （节俭） . He studies hard so as not to waste his golden time. At home he honors his parents and loves his brothers; at school he respects his teachers and shares feelings of his classmates. He treats those truly who are true to him. In a word, he has all the good characters better than mine. I can follow him as a model. With his help I am free from all difficulties. Indeed, if I have such a person as my friend, I shall never fear difficulty and I shall never know the existence of the word “failure”. B. Too difficult books. C. Important books. 20. When you find some new words in reading what should you do?
21. This passage tells us
A. how to make friends with others B. how the writer’ s friend helps him C. what kind of person the writer’s friend is D what kind of person we should make friends with 22. An ideal friend means A. a true friend C. an imaginary friend 23. From the passage we can learn that . . B. a false friend D. an excellent friend
A. the writer and his ideal friend have a lot to learn from each other B. the writer has a lot to learn from his ideal friend C. the writer’s ideal friend has a lot to learn from him D. the writer has only a little to learn from his ideal friend B Real friend, real meaning We can make mistakes at any age. Some mistakes we make are about money. But most mistakes are about people. “Did Jerry really care when I broke up with Helen?” “When I got that great job, did Jim really feel good about it, as a friend? Or did he envy my luck?” When we look back, doubts like these can make us feel bad. But when we look back, it’s too late. Why do we go wrong about our friends or our enemies? Sometimes what people say hides their real meaning. And if we don’t really listen, we miss the feeling behind the words. Suppose someone tells you， “You’re a lucky dog . ” that’s being friendly. But “lucky dog”? There’s a bit of envy in those words. Maybe he doesn’t see it himself. But bringing in the “dog” bit puts you down a little. What he may be saying is that he doesn’t think you deserve your luck. “Just think of all the things you have to be thankful for ” is another noise that says one thing and means another. It could mean that the speaker is trying to get you to see your problem as part of your life as a whole. But is he? Wrapped up in this phrase is the thought that your problem isn’t important. It’s telling you to think of all the starving people in the world when you haven’t got a date for Saturday night. How can you tell the real meaning behind someone’s words? One way is to take a good look at the person talking. Do his words fit the way he looks? Does what he says agree with the tone of voice? His posture（姿态）? The look in his eyes? Stop and think. The minute you spend thinking
about the real meaning of what people say to you may save another mistake. 24. When we listen to a person talking, the most important thing for us is to ________. A. notice his body language when the person is talking B. look at his face and notice his expression C. pay attention to his tone and his posture D. judge the real meaning from his speech and behavior 25. According to the author, the reason why we go wrong about our friends is that ________. A. we fail to listen carefully when they talk B. we sometimes don’t believe what our friends say C. we are tired of what they say D. people usually state one thing but mean another 26. Which of the following sentences is TRUE according to the passage? A. Perhaps he wishes himself to have the same situation as you when he says“you are a lucky dog”. B. Most mistakes we usually make are about money. C. There is only one way to tell the real meaning behind someone’s words. D. It’s not worth spending time in getting someone’s real meaning. 27. This passage is mainly about .
A. what to do when you listen to others B. how to avoid mistakes when you communicate with people. C. which kind of mistake you can make when you are talking to others D. why we go wrong with people C The English language started about 1,500 years ago in England. Three groups of people came to the country. They were the Angles, the Saxons, and the Jutes. These three groups brought their languages with them to England. After some time, the three languages became one new language English. The name “English” comes from the Angles. They lived in most of “England”. England means “Angle Land” or “Country of the Angles”. The language that we speak today－Modern English－is not the same as the English that people used many years ago, including Old English （before 1150） and Middle English （up till1500） . That language—Old English—sounds different, and it has some different rules of grammar. There were only a few thousand words in Old English. But Modern English does come from Old
English, and it is still like it in many important ways. 28. When did Modern English start? A. About the year 1150. B. Before the year 1500. C. Between the 12th century and the 16th century. D. About the year 1500. 29. How many languages did Old English come from? A. One. B. Two. C. Three. D. Four. 30. Which language did the name “English” come from? A. Modern English. B. The Angles. C. The Jutes. D. The Saxons.
31. According to the passage, Modern English differs from Old English in_______. A. grammar B. pronunciation D Last week my youngest son and I visited my father at his new home in Tucson, Arizona. He moved there a few years ago, and I was eager to see his new place and meet his friends. My earliest memories of my father are of a tall, handsome, successful man, devoted to his work and family but uncomfortable with his children. As a child I loved him; as a school girl and young adult （成年人） I feared him and felt bitter （痛苦的） about him. He seemed unhappy with me unless I got straight “As” and unhappy with my boy friends if their fathers were not as “successful” as he was. Whenever I went out with him on weekends, I used to struggle to think up things to say, feeling on guard. On the first day of my visit, we went out with one of my father’s friends for lunch at an outdoor cafe. We walked along that afternoon, did some shopping, ate on the street table, and laughed over my son’s funny facial expressions. Gone was my father’s critical（挑剔的）air and strict rules. Who was this person I knew as my father, who seemed so friendly and interesting to be around? What had held him back before? The next day my dad pulled out his childhood pictures and told me quite a few stories about his own childhood. Although our times together became easier over the years, I never felt closer to him at that moment. After so many years, I’m at last seeing another side of my father. And in doing so, I’m delighted with my new friend—My dad, in his new home in Arizona, who is back to me from where he was. 32. Why did the author feel bitter about her father when she was a young adult? C. words D. all of the above
A. He was silent most of the time. C. He did not love his children.
B. He was too proud of himself. D. He expected too much of her. . D. safe
33. When the author went out with her father on weekends, she would feel A. nervous B. sorry C. tired
34. What does the author think of her father after her visit to Tucson? A. More critical C. Gentle and friendly A. the author’s son C. the friend of the author’s father 第二节 （共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余选 项。 We’d better develop our interest in English at the beginning of our study. good when we can say something simple in English. 37 So we must make some plans before study. And we should certainly carry out these 36 We may feel B. More talkative D. Strict and hard-working. . B. the author’s father D. the cafe owner
35. The underlined words “my new friend” in the last paragraph refer to
plans in our study. 38 Our notes are much thinner than the books so that we can learn them by heart easily and
can often review and read them. We may also record our notes on tapes so as to listen to them easily. Reading a newspaper is the best thing to improve your English. touch with a lot of subjects in English. 40 Learn by heart the whole sentences and the phrases that contain the new words so that 39 It will help you keep in
we may know how to use the words. If time permits（允许） , we may read a mini Chinese-English dictionary carefully from cover to cover, which may help us widen our sight and master （掌握） knowledge in all ways. A. Read a little from a newspaper every day. B. Don’t read books without making notes. C. Carefully write an e-mail in English. D. It’s easy to develop an interest in English study. E. The more, the better. F. Plans are always very necessary. G. Never just memorize （记住） single English word.
第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题; 每小题 1. 5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最 佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 December 24 arrived along with a heavy snow. It was my first Christmas Eve without my mother, and the day’s usual 41 had disappeared. 43 , knowing 45 .
The telephone rang. I 42 it and went to my bedroom to bury the continuous it must be my friend Rebecca calling. How could I be My heart felt as I 48 46 as the falling snow. 47 44 ? I wanted to be left
can I stop missing my mother?
the window. Seeing Rebecca’s car parked out front, I went back to my bed and drew
the covers over my head. “Lucy!” she shouted. “I know you’re in there. Answer the door!” “Leave me alone!” I the door. “Merry Christmas, ” she called out. Not answering the father and sister return to 53 51 made me feel even 52 . It wasn’t fair to my best friend. Her 54 , her mother had to 49 back. I heard paper rustling （沙沙作响） as she slid 50 under
in a car accident when she was eight years old.
55 , and Rebecca was left to look after herself. 56 it. Inside was a golden pen and
When she left, I carried the small package, sat down and
a journal. When I opened the journal’s front cover, out fell a bookmark with a （n） 57 written on it: Dear Lucy, My words won’t heal（治愈）the 58 . But your own words can. Love, Rebecca As I stared at the journal’s blank pages, a single tear fell on the page which quickly That night, I 60 the phone and dialed her number. 59 it.
“Looks like the snow is melting（融化）, ” I said. “Spring was just around the corner. ” 41. A. excitement 42. A. answered 43. A. pleasure 44. A. regretful 45. A. alive B. disappointment B. covered B. puzzled B. joyful B. active C. fright C. picked C. sadness C. comfortable C. alone D. pity D. ignored D. interest D. careful D. crazy
46. A. light 47. A. Why 48. A. looked through 49. A. brought 50. A. anything 51. A. phone 52. A. more helpful 53. A. survived 54. A. As a whole 55. A. work 56. A. closed 57. A. article 58. A. failure 59. A. absorbed 60. A. picked up
B. white B. Where B. looked into B. shouted B. something B. question B. more attractive B. escaped B. As a result B. wash B. folded B. poem B. pain B. removed B. picked out
C. heavy C. Whether C. looked out C. took C. everything C. letter C. worse C. lived C. In all C. repair C. opened C. notice C. wish C. focused C. pushed back
D. clear D. How D. looked up D. turned D. nothing D. door D. better D. died D. In general D. learn D. painted D. message D. shame D. combined D. put away
第Ⅱ卷（共 50 分）
注意事项： 第Ⅱ卷共 2 页。 考生必须使用 0. 5 毫米黑色签字笔在答题纸上各题目的指定答题区域内作 答，在试卷上作答无效。 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第二节 语法填空（共 10 小题; 每小题 1. 5 分，共 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（一个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 There once were a goat and a donkey（驴） hardest so the farmer fed it the food 63 62 61 lived on a farm. The donkey worked the
（much） food. Sometimes the donkey was given more 64 it began plotting against （谋划对）
it could eat. This made the goat so jealous
the donkey. “Hey, donkey,” the goat said one day. “I think you do too much work on this farm. You carry such heavy things from morning to night. Why don’t you pretend e goat had a great idea. So the next morning, the donkey lay in the stable （畜栏）on its side with its eyes Right away, the farmer called the doctor. 68 67 （close） . 65 （ get） sick so you can take a day 66 ?” The donkey thought th
looking at the donkey, the doctor said it needed a
special medicine 69 （make）from the heart of a goat. So the farmer killed the donkey medicine made from its heart. 第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分）
goat and gave
第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，共 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文， 请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。 文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（^） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 There is many different signs in public. They tell you what to do or what not to do in a place. Do you know how they exactly mean? For an example, if you go to see a film, you should enter the cinema at the ENTRANCE or leave through the EXIT. You will also find NO SMOKING sings in much cinemas. If you visited a museum, don’t take any photos inside the halls. You are not allowed do so. You will find NO PHOTOS signs in many museum. When you drive a car ,don’t park in a street without a NO PARKING sign. Making sure you understand the signs and you won’t get into any trouble. 第二节 书面表达（满分 25 分） 你校正在开展 “共建和谐校园” 活动， 你们班就“学生该做什么， 不该做什么”进行了讨论， 请根据讨论内容写一篇英语短文。 Dos 待人诚实，守信 待人友好，乐于助人，尊敬他人 文明守纪，爱护校园环境 注意：1. 词数 120-150； 2. 不能逐字翻译；可适当增加内容，以使行文连贯； 3. 文章开头已给出，不计入总词。 参考词语：吐痰——spit（v. ） ；和谐校园——a harmonious campus. The Harmonious Campus Project has become part of the education in our school. As for students, how should we behave ourselves? Don’ts 严禁撒谎、考试作弊 不要自私自利、言行伤人 根除迟到、乱吐、乱扔现象
第一部分 听力 1—5 BBACB 6—10 CCBAC 11—15 BCBCC 16—20 BAABA 第二部分 阅读理解 21—25 DCBDD 26—30 ABDCB 31—35 DDACB 36—40 DFBAG 第三部分 英语知识应用 第一节 完形填空 41—45 ADCBC 46—50 CDABB 51—55 DCDBA 56—60 CDBAA 第二节 语法填空： 61. that/which 62. most 63. than 64. that 65. to get 66. off 67. closed 68.After 69. made 70.his/the 第四部分 写作 第一节 短文改错 1. 第一句： is 改为 are。 此句为 there be 结构， 谓语动词与 be 后作主语的名词 many different signs 一致，故用 are。 2. 第三句：how 改为 what。宾语从句的引导词在从句中作 mean 的宾语，故用 what。how 在 从句中作状语。 3. 第四句：去掉 an。For example“例如”，是固定短语。 4. 第四句：or 改为 and。enter the cinema at the ENTRANCE 与 leave through the EXIT 之间是并 列关系，故用 and 连接。or 表示选择关系。 5. 第五句：much 改为 many。修饰可数名词复数 cinemas,用 many,而 much 修饰不可数名词。 6. 第六句: visited 改为 visit。主句是祈使句，条件状语从句用一般现在时表示将来意义。 7. 第七句：allowed 后加 to。allow sb.to do sth.“允许某人做某事”，此处是其被动结构。 8. 第八句：museum 改为 museums。museum“博物馆”，是可数名词，其前有 many 修饰，故用 复数形式。 9. 第九句：without 改为 with。此处表示“有……”，用 with。without 意为“没有”。 10. 第十句：Making 改为 Make。本句为祈使句，以动词原形开头。 第二节 书面表达 One possible version: The Harmonious Campus Project has become part of the education in our school.As for students,how should we behave ourselves? In our daily life,it is essential for us to form some good habits.First of all,we should be honest and faithful to others.Never tell lies or cheat in examinations.Secondly,respect each other.Don’t be selfish or hurt others’ feelings when talking.Thirdly,you have to avoid some bad habits,such as being late for school,throwing rubbish here and there or spitting in public.In general,it’s our duty to protect our own environment. In my opinion,we all hope that we will be civilized students,do all that we should do,and do as much as we can to build our school into a harmonious campus.