说明：1。考试时间 120 分钟，满分 150 分。 2．请将选择题答案涂写在答题卡相应位置。 第 I 卷（共 100 分） 第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转 涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的A、B
、C 三个选项中选出最佳答 案，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the man mean? A. He never smokes in the dormitory. B. The woman can smoke at another time. C. Smoking is forbidden in the dormitory. 2. How does the man feel? A. Very annoyed. disappointed. 3. What will the woman do at five today? A. Have a picnic. game. 4. What is the woman going to do next month? A. Hold a big party with John. B. Mary John on the 14 th. C. Attend John’s wedding. 5. When will the man leave for New York? A. Tomorrow morning. B. Tomorrow afternoon. C. Tomorrow evening. B. Go shopping. C. Watch a football B. Quite satisfied. C. A bit
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分）
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. When did the rainstorm stop? A. Around 4:30. B. Around 5:00. C. Around 5:30.
7. What did the rainstorm destroy? A. The man’s garden. B. The man’s garage. C. The man’s neighbors’ garage. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8--9 题。 8. How will the man’s wife go to work tomorrow morning? A. By taxi. B. By bus . C. By car.
9. Which bus will the man take tomorrow evening? A. A 5:30 bus 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10-12 题。 10. Why does the man say the traffic in Italy was terrible? A. The roads were bad. B. The traffic lights were messy. C. The Italian drivers were crazy. 11. What did the man do on that rainy day? A. He went to the Amo River. B. He visited Florence and took photos. C. He climbed the Leaning Tower of Pisa. 12. What does the woman like about Florence? A. The paintings. 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13-16 题。 13. When did the woman finish her school? A. In 2007. B. In 2008. C. In 2009. B. The buildings. C. The food. B. A 6:30 bus. C. A 7:30 bus.
14. What does the woman do now in the advertising company?
A. She is a junior designer. B. She is a senior designer. C. She is the head designer. 15. What does the woman want to leave the advertising company? A. She wants to get more money. B. She wants to get more experience. C. She doesn’t want to work on weekends. 16. What do we know about the woman? A. She will start her new job immediately. B. She is the youngest child in her family. C. She doesn’t have a university degree. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17-20 题。 17. What is the woman most probably? A. A reporter. B. A teacher. C. A writer.
18. What is the man’s first opinion about? A. Playing fewer computer games. B. Having a regular diet to stay healthy. C. Reviewing lessons and planning for the new term. 19. How can students gain some experience according to the man? A. By planning a weekend trip. B. By taking care of our pets for our parents. C. By cooking a meal for our grandparents. 20. What is the man talking about? A. Where to spend a holiday. B. How to spend a holiday. C. What to prepare for the new term. 第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30） A
LOST AND FOUND
ROOMATES FEMAL ROOMATE WANTED
FOUND: Cat, 6 months old, black and white Own room near campus. Available December marking. Found near Linden and South U.Steve, 800---4661 1 . Rent $80 per month until March 1st.$129 there after. Call Jill for details,800—7839. NEED PERSON to assume lease for own LOST: Gold wire rim glasses in brown bedroom in apt. near campus, $92/mo. case. Campus area. Reward. Call Gregg Starting Jan. 1 . Call 800---6157 after 800---2896 5:00 FOR SAIL HELP WANTED BABYSITTER-MY HOME MOVING: Must sell. TV b/w2 seconds, $50; If you are available a few hours during AM/FM transistor radio A/c or the day, some evenings and occasional weekends to care for 2 school-age children, please call Gayle Moore days 800—1111, evenings and weekends 800—4964. WAITRESS WANTED: USED FUR COATS and JACKETS GOOD 10 a.m.—2 p.m. or
battery, $15;cassette tape recorder,$10; music records. Call John or Pat, 800—0739 after 5 or weekends.
CONDITION. $50---?125. Call 800---0436 10:30 a.m.---5 p.m. after 12 noon. Apply in person, 207 s. Mai. Curtis Restaurant. 21. If you want a job of taking care of children, which ad will you answer? A.LOST AND FOUND B. ROOMMATES C. FOR SAIL D.HELP WANTED
22. You will call____ if you want to buy a radio. A. 800---0436 B. 800—0739 C.800—4661 D.800—4964
23. If your aunt wants to rent a room from Feb.1 to Apri.1 , how much money should she pay? A. $160 B. $ 129 C. $ 209 B Susan Williams went to a boarding school. Here is one of the letters she wrote to her parents from the school. Dear Mom and Dad, I’m afraid I have some very bad news for you. I have been very naughty and the school principal（校长）is very angry with me. She is going to write to you. You must come and take me away from here. She does not want me in the school any longer. The trouble started last night when I was smoking a cigarette in bed．This is against the rules, of course. We are not supposed to smoke at all. As I was smoking, I heard footsteps coming towards the room. I did not want a teacher to catch me smoking, so I threw the cigarette away. Unfortunately, the cigarette fell into the waste-paper basket, which caught fire. There was a curtain near the waste-paper basket which caught fire, too. Soon the whole room was burning. The principal phoned for the fire department. The school is a long way from the town and by the time the fire department arrived, the whole school was in flames. Many of the girls are in the hospital. The principal says that the fire was all my fault and you must pay for the damage. She will send you a bill for about a million dollars. I am very sorry about this. Much love, Susan. P.S. None of the above is true, but I have failed my exams. I just want you to know how bad things could have been! 24. Susan wrote home ________. A. to tell her parents about the fire B. to ask for a million dollars C. to tell her parents she had failed her exams D. to tell her parents she had to leave school D. $418
25. In the letter, Susan told her parents that the principal was angry with her for the reason that_____. A. she had failed her exams. B. she had been caught smoking in bed. C. it was her fault that the school had caught fire. D. she had not phoned for the fire department in time. 26. Susan told her parents about the fire ________. A. to warn them about what the principal would do B. to make them feel worried C. to make them less angry at her real news D. to make them laugh 27. How true was the letter before the P.S.? A. Partly true. C. Completely untrue B. All true. D. The story doesn’t really tell us. C By May，after three months, I had lost 22 pounds and reached my goal of 115 pounds. My friends would say “Alice you look great !” or “ How did you lose so much weight? ”. Those compliments made me feel good and confident. Soon I dropped to 110 ponds. A few of my friends told me that I need to stop dieting because I was starting to look sick. They brought me a present——a bag of chocolates, which I later gave to my sister. My mum would come to my room, with tears in her eyes, and have long chats about how harmful this diet was and begged me to stop. My dad would leave worried messages on my cell phone at school, telling me that do serious harm to my body. By mid-June, when school was coming to an end, I was down to an only alive state of 95pounds. All of a sudden, I knew I had to do something. I guessed the number itself scared me. I recalled my doctor. He told me about a girl who was 95 pounds and was at the risk of dying. I knew I was putting my life at risk, but for what? To make those who love me worried? Is it worthwhile to be thin? it would
Now I realize that models in magazines, TV and movies are not realistic. The price to pay for the “perfect body” is living with the dangerous and sometimes deadly eating disorder. And there are more important things to think about than how thin you are. 28. The author’s mother went to her room to ________. A. bring her some chocolates. C. ask her to stop dieting. 29. The author decided to stop dieting____ . A. when her friends told her to do so to 95 pounds C. when her father left some messages with her 30. What does the writer want to tell us? A. It is too expensive for people to lose weight. B. You will be healthy as long as you stop dieting. C. There is no model with a perfect body in real life. D. Being thin is not the most important thing in our life. 31. How did the author feel when she weighed 115 pounds? A. Happy. B. Disappointed. D The popularity of bicycling continues to rise, and it is no surprise. It’s fun, healthy and eco-friendly. Maybe that’s why there are 1.4 billion bicycles and only C. Worried. D. Painful. D. when her mother had a talk B. when her weight dropped B. tell her she missed her.. D. talk about her studies.
400 million cars on roads worldwide today. Bikes can take you almost anywhere, and there is no fuel cost! Hop on a bicycle and ride around your neighborhood. You may discover something new in your community. Stopping and getting off a bike is easier than stopping and getting out of your car. In many communities, you can bike to work and benefit from exercise without polluting the environment. You don’t even have to ride all the way. Folding bikes work well for workers who ride the train. Just fold the bike and take it with you. Have you ever thought about bicycling across a foreign
country? It’s a great way to experience another culture, see beautiful scenery and meet friendly people. Bicycle enthusiast Goran Kropp bicycled across not just one country but several. He rode a remarkable 11,000 km from his home in Sweden to Nepal and then climbed Mount Everest! And now, bicycling across a country to raise money for a charity or to advertise a cause is also popular. To encourage people to bike, many cities in Europe have established bike-share programs. In Paris, for example, thousands of bikes are parked at bike stations around the city. Users can rent bikes at any station. The first half-hour of use is free. After that, users pay a small fee. When they’ve finished riding, they simply park their bikes at any station. For people who don’t want to drive, the bikes are an excellent alternative（替代品）to buses and taxis, which burn fuel and cause pollution. As a result of the success of bike plans in Europe, they’re spreading to the US., Australia and other countries as well. Look for one in your city soon. 32. A. B. C. D. 33. A. B. C. D. 34. A. B. C. D. 35. According to this passage, workers in some cities can take their bikes _____. to concerts and festivals into their company offices to large recreational areas onto public transportation When do the bike riders in Paris have to pay a fee? When they damage the bikes in an accident. If they ride the bikes for over thirty minutes. After they receive a bill in the mail for a ride. Before they rent the new bikes at any station. We can infer from Paragraph 3 that _____. many people can use the same bikes the bikes aren’t likely to break down riders can keep the bikes for months people can ride bikes to raise money We can learn from the passage that _____.
A. B. C. D.
bikes are becoming more and more popular bikes save people’s time bikes have increased in price buses and taxis will be replaced by bikes
第三部分：完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） Footracing(竞走)is a popular activity in the United States. It is not only seen as a competitive sport, but also as a 41 to exercise. Though 42 runners may
spend months training to compete, other runners and walkers 43 not train at all. 44 not competing to win might run in an effort to beat their own time, or 45 to enjoy the fun and exercise. People of all 46 , from those less than one year old to those in their 80s, 47 into this sport. The races are held on city streets, on
college campuses, 48 parks, and in suburban areas, and commonly 5 to 1 0 kilometers in 49 . The largest footrace in the world is the 12-kilometer Bay to Breakers 50 that is held in San Francisco every spring. This race 51 on the east side of the
city near San Francisco Bay and ends on the 52 side at the Pacific Ocean. In 1993 there were 80,000 people 53 in this race through the streets and hills of San 55 might
Francisco. In the 54 are the serious runners who compete to win, and finish in as little as 34 minutes. Behind them
56 the thousands who take several
hours to finish. In the back of the race are those who wear various clothing just for 57 . There was a group of firefighters who were all 58 in a long line and were carrying a fire—hose(消防水龙带). One year there was a wedding 59 , in which
the bride dressed in a long white gown and the groom wore a tuxedo(晚礼服). They 60 flowers to by-standers, and were actually married at some point along the route. 41. A. plan D. way 42. A. serious D. ordinary 43. A. must D. should B. could C. might B. amateur C. famous B. design C. approach
44. A. Others D. Ones 45. A. finally D. certainly 46. A. ages D. nations 47. A. turn enter 48. A. across D. on 49. A. size D. height 50. A. race D. ceremony 51. A. holds D. carries 52. A. north D. west 53. A. singing D. running 54. A. beginning D. process 55. A. who D. as 56. A. stay D. is 57. A. fun D. prize 58. A. wrapped D. tied
59. A. dinner D. invitation 60. A. sold D. donated 第 II 卷（共 50 分）
第一节 语篇填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的单词或括号内单词的正确形式。 （每空填一到两词） I was at the Indian grocery store with my cart totally full to check out. There was an African American man in his before me 61 (sixty) behind me. I told him he could go
62 he had just two items in his hand, and he was all smiles and added,
as if 63 (tease)me, “Thanks! Why don’t you pay for my stuff too,” and laughed. I felt a little 64 (embarrass) and thought that the man had a wonderful sense of humor. I told the lady at the check out not 65 (change)him. I said I would pay for him. He said, “No, no, no, I was just kidding.” And I 66 (reply) with a smile, “Yes, yes your wish is heard. Please let me do it!” As we talked outside, he told me that the Indian herbs(草药) 67 he had bought 68 (be)for his friend so I should take the money. I said to him, “It is good that it is not for you. Now you can pay it forward to somebody else.” He thanked me and promised he would. 69 (eventual), I went home 70 my car full of groceries and my heart full of warmth and kindness. 第二节 单词拼写（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 根据句意和汉语提示，写出下列单词的正确形式，每空限填一词。 71. He studied hard, _____________(目的是) at being No. 1 in his class. 72. It is t______________ of him to help others. 73. These are kids_________________ to computer games. 74. The source of the river lies in Tibet and it has many__________(支流). 75. Hangzhou is a beautiful city and lives up to its_______________(名声). 第三节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分）
第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线( \ )划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1.每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2.只允许修改 10 处，多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 第三节 短文改错 I as well as my parents are going to New York City this month. I had been looking forward to visit there for a long time. It is one of the most beautiful cities all over the world. There are many places of interests where you can learn it in school. I’d also like to see the Empire State Building. Unfortunate, the Twin Towers were destroyed in September 11,2001, and I would have the chance to see them by himself. Now I am getting ready for the excited trip. I am sure it will be an unforgettable experience. 第四节：写作（满分 25 分） 假如你是李华，正在英国留学，住在一户英国人家里。圣诞节将至，你准备外出办些事情， 你的房东 Mrs Smith 不在家，请给你房东留言。内容包括： 1）外出买圣诞节礼物 2）去图书馆借书 3）Tracy 的电话留言：1）本周末的会议取消 2）尽快回电 注意：1 词数 100-120 左右。 2 适当增加细节，使行文连贯。
英语试题参考答案 听力 1-5CABAB 阅读理解 21-23DBC 七选五 36-40EGBAD 完形填空 41-45DACCB 语篇填空 61. sixties charge 66. replied 71. aiming fame/reputation 短文改错 I as well as my parents are going to New York City this month. I had been looking forward to visit there for a long time. It is one of the most beautiful cities all over the world. There are many places of interests where you can learn it in school. I’d also like to see the Empire State Building. Unfortunate, the Twin Towers were destroyed in September 11,2001, and I would have the chance to see them by himself. Now I am getting ready for the excited trip. I am sure it will be an unforgettable experience. 1. are 改为 am interest 5. it 删掉 为 on 9. himself 改为 myself 写作范文 10. excited 改为 exciting 6. unfortunate 改为 unfortunately 7. and 改为 or 8. in 改 2. had 改为 have 3. visit 改为 visiting 4. interests 改为 67. that/which 72. typical 68. were 69. Eventually 74. branches 70. with 75. 62. because/since/as 63. teasing 64. embarrassed 65. to 46-50ADCBA 51-55CDDBA 56-60CABBC 24-27CCCC 28-31CBDA 32-35DBAA 6-10ACCBC 11-15CABAB 16-20CBCAB
are home. Don’t forget it, ok? Li Hua