高 二 英 语
注意事项： 1.本试卷分第 I 卷（选择题）和第 II 卷（非选择题）两部分，共 12 页。 2.答题前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在本试卷相应的位置。 3.全部答案在答题卡上完成，答在本试卷上无效。 4.考试结束后，将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
卷（选择题，共 100 分）
第一部分 听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 做题时，先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答 案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出 最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关 小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the woman prefer to drink? A. Tea. 2. What does the woman mean? A. Cathy is going to be invited. B. Cathy is too busy to come. C. Cathy will be at the party. 3. Where are the speakers? A. In a library. 4. How fast can the woman type? A. About 15 words a minute. B. About 45 words a minute. C. About 80 words a minute. 5. Which programme does the man like best? B. In a bookshop. C. In a classroom. B. Coffee. C. Cold water.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个 选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各 个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两 遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. What?s wrong with the man? A. He has flu. 7. When did the problem begin? A. Two weeks ago. B. Two months ago. C. Three months ago. B. He has headaches. C. He has a fever.
听第 7 段材料，回答第 8 至 10 题。 8. What day is it today? A. Thursday. B. Friday. C. Saturday.
9. Who did he often go shopping with as a child? A. Mother. B. Father. C. Neighbor.
10. What do we know about the man? A. He probably likes video games. B. He has been to the new shopping center before. C. He didn?t accept the woman?s invitation at last. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 11 至 13 题。 11. Why did the man make the phone call? A. To ask for an extra bed. B. To check the room rates. C. To change his reservation. 12. How much are the double rooms? A. From $180 to $240. 13. What is included in the price? A. Service charge. B. Breakfast. C. Tax. B. From $180 to $270. C. From $270 to $330.
听第 9 段材料，回答第 14 至 17 题。
14. What are the speakers complaining about? A. The loud music. B. The strict rules. C. The busy week.
15. When does the conversation probably take place? A. In the morning. B. In the afternoon. C. In the evening.
16. What are the speakers going to do next? A. Visit the doctor. B. Go to the neighbors. C. Call the police.
17. What is the probable relationship between the speakers? A. Husband and wife. B. Doctor and patient. C. Musician and audience.
听第 10 段材料，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. What did Maria do right after graduation? A. She entered politics. B. She worked as a teacher. C. She became a factory manager. 19. Where did Maria set up her first coffee bar? A. In London. B. In Singapore. C. In New York.
20. How many coffee bars does she already have now? A. 10. B. 80. C. 85.
第二部分 阅读理解（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 （共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C、和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 A Saber Miresmailli was on vacation in London when, caught in a bit of traffic on London Bridge, he decided to take a photo of Tower Bridge. “I noticed the couple,” he said. “At that moment, I did not see anyone from the wedding party or a photographer with the couple, so I took several pictures. Usually, my pictures are not very good given the fact that I don?t use flash and I don?t stop to compose (构图)—so when I got back after two weeks, I was very surprised to find this one turned out so well.” Miresmailli said, “I thought to myself, if it was me getting married, I would have wanted the picture.”
So he posted the photo on Facebook and attached a few friends with the hope of finding the couple and passing them the picture. What happened next, he said, “was crazy.” “I received more than 2,000 requests from perfect strangers and lots of positive and negative emails.” Until this afternoon, almost 230,000 people had shared his Facebook post on the photo. There?s also been an uncertain identification of the couple. It?s likely that their names are Laura and James. “If it?s the right couple,” Miresmailli said, “they are on their honeymoon in Bali and have no idea about the photo. I believe they will be shocked to find out about their fame”. Miresmailli said he?s been drowned by the interest in the photo. “I just want to give them their picture and go back to work and tend my tomatoes,” he said. 21. Saber Miresmailli is seeking for a couple who ________. A. held the wedding party in Bali B. were looking for their wedding pictures C. were taken a photo by him without knowing it D. became famous for their honeymoon experience 22. Why are Miresmailli?s photos usually not satisfactory? A. They are not developed in time. B. He is not good at finding views. C. He doesn?t take enough pictures. D. He doesn?t care much about photograph skills. 23. What is the right order of the whole story? a. received requests and emails b. posted the photo on Facebook c. noticed a couple d. took a photo e. was caught in traffic f. attached some friends A. e, d, c, b, a, f B. e, c, d, b, f, a C. c, d, e, b, f, a D. c , e, d, b, a, f
24. Miresmailli said the words in the last paragraph with a sense of ________.
B. duty B
China Import and Export Fair, also known as the Canton Fair, is held in Guangzhou every spring and autumn. The Fair is a comprehensive (综合) one with the longest history, the highest level, the largest scale, the most complete exhibit variety, the broadest distribution of overseas buyers and the greatest business turnover (成交量) in China. Canton Fair attracts more than 24,000 China?s best foreign trade companies with good credibility and sound financial capabilities, and 500 overseas companies to participate in the Fair. Canton Fair is a platform for import and export mainly, with various and flexible patterns of trade. Beside traditional way of negotiating against samples, the Fair holds Canton Fair Online. Various types of business activities such as economic and technical co-operations and exchanges, goods inspection, insurance, transportation, advertising and consultation are also carried out in flexible ways. Business people from all over the world are gathering in Guangzhou, exchanging business information and developing friendship. Events Schedule of the 115th Session of Canton Fair Time：May 1st 14:00-16:00 Place：No. 8 Meeting Room, B Floor, Area B Event：Training Seminar of Overseas Marketing Theme：Market Segmentation And Channel Building Details：Cloris, Project Facilitator, Trade for Sustainable Development of International Trade Centre (ITC) Time：May 2nd 14:00-16:30 Place：No. 8 Meeting Room, B Floor, Area B Event：Fashion and Trend Forum Theme：The “must have” fashion trends for Men?s and Women?s wear for Spring/Summer 2015 Details：Michael Leow, Sales and Market Director of Fashion Snoops(Asia Pacific) 25. The Canton Fair is organized in Guangzhou ____________. A. every season B. twice a year C. once a year D. every two years
26. If you want to visit the clothing show, you can be there ____________. A. on May 2nd 14:00-16:30 B. on May 1st 14:00-16:00
C. on May 1st 8:00-16:30 27. What is the main purpose of the text? A. To report the trade achievements. C. To introduce the Canton Fair. C
D. on May 2nd 10:00-16:00
B. To present overseas investment. D. To teach businessmen trade skills.
In late summer or early fall the large, yellow seed heads of sunflowers will be ripening. If gardeners can keep off the birds and other wildlife trying to eat the seeds, they can have a large harvest. The bright yellow blooms will make a rainbow garden, brightening up any space. However, planting the sunflower seeds is a skilled job. Plant seeds no deeper than the full length of itself. Smaller sized sunflowers can be spaced a foot apart. Larger varieties will need to be spaced as far apart as three feet. This allows ripe plants enough space for the seed heads to ripen without knocking the ripe seeds off before gardeners have a chance to harvest them. Most sunflower seeds, especially those with eatable seeds, are large enough to handle without the need for seed sorters. This is why sunflowers make an excellent choice for a children?s garden as well. Gardeners will want to mix plenty of soil fertilizers into the ground as sunflowers tend to be heavy feeders. Sunflowers can be slow starters and the tiny new plants don?t seem to grow very rapidly. Gardeners should protect the new plants as they begin to grow. Once they get going, sunflowers are able to outgrow many weeds, making them easier to grow in the home vegetable garden than many other plants. Most pests and diseases are not a bother to the sunflower, however, more than one gardener has said that their lovely looking plants were ravaged overnight by hungry squirrels, mice or birds. To preserve their harvest, gardeners can cover the ripening seed head with stockings or net cloth to help keep the destroyers off the seeds. Planting sunflower seeds is easy and can help even the smallest gardener feel successful in their gardening attempts. 28. What is the passage mainly about? A. How to plant sunflowers. B. Different kinds of sunflowers.
C. Ways to preserve sunflowers.
D. Tips on making your garden bright.
29. Why should enough space be left between sunflowers? A. To prevent birds from eating sunflower seeds. B. To offer the sunflowers enough sunlight. C. To protect the ripe seed heads before harvest. D. To help the sunflowers grow stronger. 30. Why do children love to grow sunflowers in their garden? A. They want to decorate their garden with sunflowers. B. The seeds are easy to plant and unnecessary to sort. C. Sunflowers don?t need too much soil fertilizer. D. Tiny new sunflowers can grow very fast. 31. Which of the following can replace the underlined word “ravaged” in Paragraph 5? A. Destroyed. B. Covered. D A wagging (摇) tail is a form of dog communication. Dogs wag their tails to tell us something about how they?re feeling. There are probably few people who haven?t seen a dog wagging his tail, and most of the time it?s obvious what the dog is trying to tell you with this kind of body language. It is important, however, that you pay attention to how the dog is holding his tail when he?s wagging it. Is it relaxed and moving back in forth? Is his body moving along with the wagging? Or is the tail high and moving quickly back and forth while the dog?s body remains fairly erect and stiff (竖直僵硬的)? Where the tail is and the way a dog holds his body while he?s wagging it can give you a clue about what he is trying to communicate. Most people look at a dog with a wagging tail and assume he is happy. Most of the time this is true, but there are times when a dog wags his tail right before he becomes aggressive. If a dog is wagging his tail and the rest of his body seems relaxed or is moving along with the wagging, you are dealing with a happy and comfortable dog. If a dog is holding his body erect and stiff while wagging his tail, however, he may be telling you that he?s feeling territorial or uncomfortable with something that is going on around him. In C. Surrounded. D. Removed.
this case, the dog?s tail will be held high and moving back and forth rapidly. This discomfort can be a sign to attack. This is one reason people sometimes report that a dog was wagging his tail right before he bit someone. So if you come across a dog you don?t know who is wagging his tail, check out what the rest of his body language is telling you before you approach. 32. In what situation do we know a dog is happy? A. When we have a close look at him. B. When we try to communicate with him. C. The dog wags his tail and his body remains relaxed. D. The dog moves his body along and holds his tail high. 33. A dog?s tail holding high and moving back and forth rapidly shows he may be ________. A. aggressive B. frightened C. friendly D. relaxed
34. What are people expected to do when meeting a strange dog? A. Train him to be friendly. C. Ask the owner for help. 35. What is the best title of this passage? A. Signs of a Dog?s Bites. B. A Special Communication. C. A Pet Dog — Human?s Friend. D. Dog Feeling Expression —Wagging Tail. 第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多 余选项。 Ebola is a dangerous virus that can cause people to get very sick and even die. The virus is causing the biggest problems in western Africa, where it has spread quickly. 36 But it can B. Judge him by his body language. D. Approach him slowly.
get worse and cause life-threatening symptoms, such as bleeding and trouble breathing. 37 Ebola does not spread like colds or the flu because it does not float through the air. Ebola also doesn?t spread through food or water, like some other viruses. Instead, Ebola spreads when someone touches the body fluids (such as spit) of a sick person. 38
An outbreak is when many people are getting sick with the same illness around the same time. You may have heard of a flu outbreak, which is when lots of people get sick from the same types of flu virus. When an outbreak happens because of a virus, more people could get sick because there is a lot of that virus around. Where did Ebola come from? Scientists aren?t sure how the first person gets Ebola at the start of an outbreak. 39
Tropical animals in Africa believed to carry the virus include great apes, chimpanzees, gorillas, monkeys, fruit bats, porcupines, and forest antelope. What do kids need to do about Ebola? Ebola is making many people sick in Africa, but no matter where you live, it?s always a good idea to wash your hands well and often. A. Why do I need to wash my hands? B. How do people catch Ebola? C. Ebola symptoms can start with fever and headache, kind of like the flu. D. But they think that people may pick up the virus by touching or eating infected animals. E. It?s very important that infected people get treatment right away. F. Keeping hands clean can help protect you from common illnesses like colds and the flu. G. What is an outbreak? 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以填入空 白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Steven knew he was a good but not great web designer and was about to go on an interview at a marketing firm in the city. He make a good first 42 his 43 . In the waiting room a gentleman entered and asked Steven “Are you 44 about the job he was so 47 he continued. 41 well and went over the checklist（备忘录）needed to 40
. Steven was appointed the 3rd in the interview room and was waiting
interview?” Steven replied “No. I?m very confident.” The man then asked him 45 confident. Steven then said that he had been 46 for quite some time now and 48
was qualified for the job. The man was impressed with his answer and their
Fifteen minutes passed before Steven was 49 they 50 phone numbers.
for the interview. The man thanked Steven and
Steven did not get the job. He was a little 51
but his spirits stayed
A week later his cellphone 53 . The man replied “Hey it?s Tom, we?ve met at the Marketing Firm.” Steven remembered the interview and Tom 54 conversation they had in the waiting room. Being you”? Tom replied, “You did not 56 57 55 his deepest thanks for the , Steven asked “But how did I help 58 … I had none. 59 me” and 60
help me but you?ve answered a question I was asking
for over 5 years.” Steven asked “What was it?” Tom answered. “
Your talk gave me confidence to ask this woman I?ve been dating for 5 years to today. So I just wanted to call and say ?thank you? one million times.” 41. A. started 42. A. decision 43. A. turn 44. A. nervous 45. A. how 46. A. studying 47. A. wondered 48. A. telephone 49. A. called off 50. A. exchanged 51. A. impatient 52. A. usual 53. A. sounded 54. A. expressed 55. A. careful 56. A. probably 57. A. himself 58. A. Confidence 59. A. refuse 60. A. smooth B. prepared B. choice B. mark B. happy B. when B. living B. felt B. debate B. called for B. took B. disappointed B. low B. failed B. accepted B. puzzled B. secretly B. yourself B. Appreciation B. marry B. innocent C. knew C. experience C. job C. sad C. why C. staying C. decided C. explanation C. called in C. found C. worried C. silent C. rang C. received C. fortunate C. easily C. myself C. Success C. forgive C. convenient
she said “YES!!!” Without your words I would have never even asked and my life would be
D. spoke D. impression D. boss D. lonely D. whether D. standing D. remembered D. conversation D. called on D. dialed D. relaxed D. high D. responded D. deserved D. satisfied D. directly D. itself D. Luck D. admire D. different
高 二 英 语
第 II 卷 (非选择题，共 50 分)
第二节 语法填空 (共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 I will never forget watching my son play soccer in his middle school. My son was not a star player. In fact, he didn?t have the opportunity to play for long in each game 61 the rules at
that time made sure everyone should participate in the game. In one game, with the score tied and time 62 (run) out, he was playing a defensive position. The other team?s star player got player 63 ball but my son was in his way. Somehow, when they met, the result was that the star 64 (fall) on the ground and my son got the ball. He ran with 65 and had a clear path
to the goal. His coach jumped up and down
66 (yell) “go” and most of the parents yelled for 67 (sudden) stopped 68 (enthusiasm) about
victory. When my son kicked the ball several yards towards the goal, he and went back to the star player, helping him up. When we all got
the game and forgot about basic values of fairness and fun, my son helped a player of the other team. Deeply 69 (touch) after the game, I hugged my son with 70 (proud). I was so glad
that my son knew there was something more important than winning. 第四部分 写作（共三节，满分 40 分） 第一节 单词拼写（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 根据下面句子中的首字母和汉语提示写出单词的正确形式。 71. After some discussion we arrived at a c 72. It is not polite to i (妥协).
(打岔) when someone is talking. (否则) I?d go mad.
73. I?m lucky that I?m interested in school work, o 74. A good diet is b (有益的) to health.
75. I forgot all about it because I was so o
(忙碌的) with other things.
第二节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中 共有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者（从第 11 处起）不计分。 I began to look for work after I finished the school last year. Now several month later, I still hadn?t found the job I was interested. Last Sunday morning I received a call from a man calling him Mr. Smith. He said to me in the phone, “I hear you do very well in your studies, but I may have a job for you.” When I entered his office I felt very nervous with a beaten heart. How I hope I would get through the job hunting talk and he would accept me as a lab assistant. But to my surprised, what he said was disappointed. He only needed a model. 第三节 书面表达 (满分 25 分) 假设你是校报编辑李华，拟招聘一名校报英文版编辑，请用英文以 “An English Editor Wanted” 为题写一则招聘启事。内容要点如下： 1. 要求：擅长英语和画画；能熟练使用电脑；乐于为同学服务等； 2. 工作内容：编辑学生的英文来稿；负责英语栏目设计等； 3. 有意者请在下周五前与校报编辑部联系。 注意：1. 词数 100 左右； 2. 不要逐字翻译，可适当发挥。 3. 参考词汇：栏目 column；编辑部 editorial office
An English Editor Wanted