江苏省如皋中学 2014-2015 学年度第一学期阶段练习
写在答题纸上。试卷满分共 120 分。 ）
（ 请注意：本试卷分为卷 I 和卷 II 两部分，请把卷 I 答案填涂在答题卡上，卷 II 答案
卷 I (71 分)
>第一部分：听力（共两节， 满分 10 分） 第一节 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅 读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. When is the math test? A. Today. A. A shirt. A. He is friendly. B. He doesn’t like to talk. C. He is not a pleasant person. 4. What time is it now? A. 6:30 p.m. A. A horror movie. 第二节 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项， 并标在试卷的相应位置。 听每段对话或独白前， 你将有时间阅读各个小题， 每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. How long is each class period? A. One hour. A. Classmates. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. What is the woman worried about? A. The radio is expensive. B. The radio won’t be loud enough. C. The radio might break under the water. 9. When can the woman return the radio? A. Within 3 days. B. Within 7 days. C. Within 30 days. 听第 8 段材料，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What does the woman think of the play? A. Boring. B. Exciting. C. Confusing. B. Two hours. B. Mother and son. C. Three hours. C. Teacher and student. 7. What is the relationship between the speakers? B. 7:00 p.m. B. A romantic movie. C. 7:30 p.m. C. An action movie. 5. What kind of movie did the speakers watch? B. Tomorrow. B. A suit. C. Next week. C. A tie. 2. What does the man want to buy? 3. What does the woman think of Linda’s brother?
11. When did the man read the play? A. Last year. A. Read it out loud. 13. Who is the man probably? A. A doctor. A. She hurt her leg. A. Rainy. 16. When will the woman be OK? A. In two days. B. In a week. C. In a month. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. How many times can you wear the clothes before they need to be washed? A. Ten. A. Top scientists. A. They can keep away dirt. B. They may smell bad. C. They are made of very common materials. 20. How much are the socks? A. 75 dollars a pair. B. 49 dollars a pair. C. 29 dollars a pair. 第二部分：英语知识运用（共两节，满分 40 分） 第一节： 单项填空（共 20 题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 请阅读下面各题，从题中所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在答题 卡上将该项涂黑。 21. The training program will be in ______ charge of Mr. Smith, ______ professor with more than 30 years of experience. A. the, the example. A. of whom get from it. A .stresses A. put up B. suffers B. made up C. counts C. stepped up D. puzzles D. picked up 24. They won’t let him out of hospital until his health has _______ quite a lot. 25. In my opinion, work provides much ______ just salary and income; it also helps us realize our dreams and makes us feel confident. A. more than B. other than C. better than D. rather than 26. After the earthquake, our home village being completely destroyed, you and I were homeless, B. where C. in which D. who 23. It doesn’t matter how well you do in one examination; what really ______ is how much you B. the; a C. /; the D. / ; a 22. Many people always take great pleasure in doing good things for others, ______ Lei Feng is an B. A hundred. B. Ordinary people. C. Hundreds. C. Fashion experts. 18. Who has tested the clothes? 19. What is true about the clothes? B. The woman’s teacher. B. She caught a cold. B. Sunny. C. The woman’s boss. C. She hurt her back. C. Snowy. 14. What is wrong with the woman? 15. What was the weather like yesterday? B. Last month. B. Act out the play. C. Last week. C. Join a study group. 12. What does the man suggest the woman do? 听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。
_____ ? A. were you B. weren’t I C. were we D. weren’t we 27. Below the mountains, the sunshine reflects on the many lakes, ______ them shine like diamonds _____ the rich countryside. A. makes ; over me. A. in need of B. in view of C. in advance of D. in case of 29. We will try to get as close as possible to the animals, _______ they ’re dangerous, so that we can take some really good photographs. A. in case their imagination. A. witnessing A. wasn’t there B. to witness B. was there C. to have been witnessed C. didn’t he D. to have witnessed D. did he 31.When asked about the possibility, he told us that there was little chance, _______? 32. You’d better not phone the manager between 3 and 5 tomorrow afternoon. He ______ an important meeting then. A. will have B. would have C. will be having D. will have had 33. ---- How do you find your trip to Kenya? --- We _______ there for a week; it’s an extraordinary place and well worth visiting again. A. stay B. stayed C. have stayed D. had stayed 34. ---- We are informed that the concert starts at 7:00. ---- Oh, I didn’t expect it was so early! I______ to go out for dinner with my friends first. A. was planning the headmaster. A. Convincing B. Convinced C. To convince D. Having convinced 36. ---- Now your weight is only 105.You'd better put on a few pounds. ---- Well，actually I ________ like a horse. A. ate properly. A. Being shown William. A. Included; is yesterday. A. why; that B. why; which C. which; that D. that; which 40. ---- Any chance of you helping water the garden ? --- _________. You can see how busy I am now. A. Sounds good B. With pleasure C. That all depends D. Forget it B. Including; is C. Includes; / D. Included; are 39. He told me it was the reason _______ he explained just now ______ made him come late B. Having shown C. He has shown D. I’ve shown him 38. _______ among all the presents _______ a very nice pen, which was given by my teacher, B. was eating C. have been eating D. will eat 37. _______how to operate the machine several times, but he doesn’t know how to do it B. am planning C. have planned D. have been planning 35._______ of the truth that Jack had cheated in the exam, the teacher decided to report him to B. even if C. because of D. now that 30. People reported _______ UFOs, most of which, however, were supposed to be nothing but B. to make ; in C. making ; against D. made ; above 28. She mailed the card two weeks ________ my birthday, but it took about a month to reach
第二节：完型填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 请阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。 As is known to all, everyone has his own dreams. Yet so few realize them. Often, a dream dies as quickly as it is born because we lack the 41 to keep it. When I was old enough to 42 on youth, beauty and understand the realities of life, I realized that society puts a high 43 . My dream was 44 . I just dreamed of becoming a 46 45 47 when I was in secondary strong and healthy. They place. It gave not only fierce competition to a
academic achievement. This discovery gave me some idea to develop my dream although I was
school. The employment field was a highly
disabled job-seeker but also the unfriendly treatment from the looked on the disabled as the back row of society. 48 , I refused to sit in the back row. I decided to 50 51 49
a course in typing run by the 52
government. When I
over the application form to the interviewer, she looked at me, then my choice from typing. But I was 53 me. 54 to do some copy 56 my
moved her eyes to my body. She advised me to
to stay with it. “I will be a really good typist,” I told her. She
On the fifth month of the six-month course, five students were 55 did not 57
typing. I was one of them. I was very efficient and finished half of the work given to us all. work came to me after this test. I could see quite clearly the way to dream. I was taken on as one of the typists in one of the offices immediately after my graduation. I starting at the bottom of the ladder. Being a typist was just the beginning of the 59 at last. 60 , until they get 58 . Having achieved one dream, I set out to achieve others. I worked and studied at the same time, which was no easy task. But all my efforts what they want in life and live their dreams. 41. A. wisdom 42. A. balance 43. A. disabled 44. A. wonderful 45. A. teacher 46. A. competitive 47. A. especially 48. A. Therefore 49. A. join 50. A. took 51. A. change 52. A. devoted 53. A. received 54 .A. promised 55. A. More 56. A. achieving 57. A. appreciate 58. A. experience B. confidence B. view B. talented B. complex B. typist B. valuable B. extremely B. However B. give B. went B. protect B. decided B. accepted B. forced B. Less B. turning B. like B. work C. spirit C. value C. excited C. strange C. scientist C. mysterious C. physically C. Besides C. receive C. handed C. make C. determined C. refused C. suggested C. Easier C. finishing C. consider C. climb D. responsibility D. measure D. interested D. simple D. doctor D. admirable D. fortunately D. Moreover D. take D. turned D. prevent D. intended D. celebrated D. chosen D. Better D. enjoying D. mind D. career Dreamers should keep reaching out for their dreams, whatever the
59. A. paid back 60. A. happiness
B. paid for B. pain
C. paid out C. sorrow
D. paid off D. excitement
第三部分：阅读理解（共 14 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 21 分） 请阅读下列短文，从短文后各题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳选项， 并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A It is sometimes said that strange flying objects have been seen high up in the sky. People call these strange objects Unidentified Flying Objects(UFOs). These UFOs caused a lot of interest. Some of the reports about them are difficult to believe. Some have been explained in scientific ways. Others have never been explained. Here is an account of UFOs from a report. Dennis Burdens, who wrote an article, tells us that he once saw a UFO himself. He was having dinner one night with a friend near Tripoli, Libya, and after dinner the two men walked across a yard to his room to look at some papers. Burdens noticed that the moon looked strange that night. “It wasn’t the moon,” was the reply. They watched the light and saw that it was moving. It seemed to be an object rather like a big plate. In some ways it looked like smoke with a light on it, but it wasn’t smoke because it didn’t change its shape. It was moving in a regular way. That is to say, it didn’t go suddenly faster or more slowly, and it didn’t go higher or lower. So the two men decided that there must be men in it. After that, Burdens said that he felt eyes looking at him. He was being watched in the darkness. When it was nearer, they noticed that the bottom parts were brighter than the top. The bottom was yellow and the top red. Then the object suddenly turned away and left Libya, moving very fast. On a later day Burdens talked to other people about it, and he found some who had seen it. They all described it in the same way. Could they all be mistaken? 61. A UFO was seen one night________. A. when they were walking across a yard to Burdens’ room B. while they were looking at the light C. when Burdens noticed the moon appearing strange D. while they were having dinner 62. Which of the following is true according to the passage? A. All the reports about the UFOs haven’t been explained. B. The UFO seen by Burdens was moving in an irregular way, watching him. C. People who saw the UFO must have been mistaken about it. D. Different people described the UFO they saw in different ways. B Travelling can be a way to gain life experiences, especially during Spring Break—a week long school vacation in the United States. But what if you’re a student and don’t have enough money for a trip? Don’t worry. Here are some useful suggestions. Save: This probably is the most important preparation for travelling. Cut expenses to fatten your wallet so you’ll have more choices about where to go and how to get there.
Plan ahead: Don’t wait until the last minute to plan your trip. Tickets may cost more when bought on short notice(在短时间内). Giving yourself several months to get ready can mean security (安全) and savings. Do your homework: No matter where you go, research the places you will visit. Decide what to see. Travel books will provide information on the cheapest hotels and restaurants. Plan sensibly（明智地）: Write down what you expect to spend for food and hotels. Stick to your plan or you may not have enough money to cover everything. Travel in groups: Find someone who is interested in visiting the same places. By travelling with others you can share costs and experiences. Work as you go: Need more money to support your trip? Look for work in the places you visit. Go off the beaten（久经践踏的） path: Tourist cities may be expensive. You may want to rethink your trip and go a lesser-known area. Smaller towns can have many interesting activities and sights. Pack necessary things: The most important things to take are not always clothes: Remember medicine in case you get sick and snacks in case you cannot find a cheap restaurant. Use the Internet: The Net can help to save money. Some useful websites include www.Travelocity.com, www.bargains-lowestfare.com and www.Economictravel.com. By planning sensibly, even students can enjoy the travel. Your travel experiences will be remembered for a lifetime. 63. This passage is about ________. A. how to plan your travel C. how to make your travel interesting A. to make a plan of the route C. to save money by spending less 65. The writer advises you _________. A. to share costs with any other people C. not to visit dangerous places 66. During you trip, __________. A. you need more shoes than clothes B. you shouldn’t look for work all the way C. you can gain valuable life experiences D. you should forget to do your homework C The teacher who did the most to encourage me was, as it happens, my aunt. She was Myrtle C. Manigault, the wife of my mother’s brother Bill. She taught me in second grade at all-black Sumner School in Camden, New Jersey. During my childhood and youth, Aunt Myrtle encouraged me to develop every aspect of my potential, without regard for what was considered practical or possible for black females. I liked to sing; she listened to my voice and pronounced it good. I couldn’t dance; she taught me the basic dancing steps. She took me to the theatre—not just children’s theatre but adult comedies and dramas—and her faith that I could appreciate adult plays was not disappointed. My aunt also took down books from her extensive library and shared them with me. I had books at home, but they were all serious classics. Even as a child I had a strong liking for humor, B. not to go to well-known places D. to buy anything you want to buy B. how to travel with enough money D. how to get life experiences B. to get information on the Internet D. to buy tickets in advance
64. Before your trip, the first thing you should do is _________.
all I’ll never forget the joy of discovering Don Marquis’s Archy & Mehitabel through her. Most important, perhaps, Aunt Myrtle provided my first opportunity to write for publication. A writer herself for one of the black newspapers, she suggested my name to the editor as a “youth columnist（专栏作家）”. My column, begun when I was fourteen, was supposed to cover teenage social activities—and it did—but it also gave me the freedom to write on many other subjects as well as the habit of gathering material, the discipline of meeting deadlines, and, after graduation from college six years later, a solid collection of published material that carried my name and was my passport to a series of writing jobs. Today Aunt Myrtle is still an enthusiastic supporter of her “favorite niece”. Like a diamond, she has reflected a bright, multifaceted (多面的) image of possibilities to every pupil who has crossed her path. 67. Which of the following did Aunt Myrtle do to the author during her childhood and youth? A. She lent her some serious classics. C. She discovered her talent for dancing. A. A book of great fun. C. A serious masterpiece. A. develop her capabilities for writing C. involve her in teenage social activities B. She developed her taste for music. D. She introduced her to adult plays. B. A writer of high fame. D. A heartbreaking play. B. give her a chance to collect material D. offer her a series of writing jobs
68. What does Archy & Mehitabel in Paragraph 3 probably refer to?
69. Aunt Myrtle recommended the author to a newspaper editor mainly to ________.
70. We can conclude from the passage that Aunt Myrtle was a teacher who_______. A. trained pupils to be diligent and well-disciplined B. gave pupils confidence in exploiting（开发） their potential C. emphasized what was practical or possible for pupils D. helped pupils overcome difficulties in learning D In summer, millions of people will head for the beach．And while the ocean can be a great place to swim and play, it may also be useful in another way．Some scientists think that waves could help make electricity． “Have you ever been on a surfboard or boat and felt yourself being lifted up by a wave? Or have you jumped in the water and felt the energy as waves crashed over you?” asked Jamie Taylor of the Wave Energy Group at the University of Edinburgh in Scotland．“There is certainly a lot of energy in waves．” Scientists are working on using that energy to make electricity． Most waves are created when winds blow across the ocean． “The winds start out by making little ripples (波纹) in the water, but if they keep on blowing , those ripples get bigger and bigger and turn into waves, ” Taylor said． “Waves are one of nature’s ways of picking up energy and then sending it off on a journey．” When waves come towards the shore, people can set up dams or other barricades(障碍物) to block the water and send it through a large wheel called a turbine (涡轮) ．The turbine can then power an electrical generator (发电机) ． The United States and a few other countries have started doing research on wave energy , and it is already being used in Scotland．
The resource is huge．We will never run out of wave power, besides, wave energy does not create the same pollution as other energy sources, such as oil and coal． Oceans cover three quarters of the earth’s surface．That would make wave power seem perfect for creating energy around the world．There are some drawbacks, however． Jamie Taylor said that wave power still cost too much money．He said that its effects on animals in the sea were still unknown． Plus, wave power would get in the way of fishing and boat traffic． With more research, however, “many of these problems might be overcome,” Taylor said． “Demand for energy to power our TVs and computers, drive our cars, and heat and cool our homes is growing quickly throughout the world．Finding more energy sources is very important, for traditional sources of energy like oil and gas may run out some day．” In the future, when you turn on a light switch, an ocean wave could be producing the electricity! 71. Which of the following is NOT true? A. Wave power costs too much money． B. Wave energy creates the same amount of pollution as other energy sources． C. Wave power affects fishing and boat traffic． D. Wave power may affect marine animals． 72. Which of the following is the correct order about how wave power is produced? (a) blocking the water near the shore (c) sending water through a turbine A. (b)—(a)—(e)—(c)—(d ) C. (d)—(e)—(a)—(b)—(c) A. regrets B. adventures (b) making little ripples (d) producing electricity (e) creating waves
B. (a)—(b)—(c)—(e)—(d) D. (b)—(e)—(a)—(c)—(d ) C. disadvantages D. difficulties
73. The underlined word “drawbacks” probably means ______． 74. What can be the best title for the passage? A. How to Get Electricity by Waves C. Can Waves Make Electricity B. A Huge Resource of Energy D. The Drawbacks of Wave Energy
卷 II (满分 49 分)
第四部分. 词汇及句型（共 14 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 14 分， ） A． 单词拼写（5 分） 1. Although some photos of footprints have been shown, some people still don' t believe in the e__________ of Yeti. 2. The village is almost unknown to people outside with high mountains s_________ it. 3. The little boy, e_________ about his examination results, stood there with his face red. 4.—Did you go to see the film Harry Potter during the holiday? —Sorry, I had no time for that. My teachers gave us too much homework, so my ________ (日 程表) was full. 5. It’s thought that when a tomb is opened, fresh air __________(搅动) the viruses. B. 选用动词短语的适当的形式填空（5 分） make one’s way to; concentrate on; remind …of; be buried in; be linked to; belong to; 6. The lion felt weak and thirsty. It____________ the banks of the river and drank some cool water.
7. Xiao Feng put up a picture of Yao Ming beside the bed to keep himself ________ his own dream. 8. You should know the fact that _____________ every action you take can build your future from the present. 9. As is known to all, China is one of the developing countries _________ the Third World. 10. ____________ his experiment, he didn’t notice his girlfriend come in, which made her a bit unhappy. C. 句型转换 ( 4 分) 11. It is said that the book has been translated into many languages. The book is said to ________ _______ ________ into many languages. 12.I suddenly remembered that I had left my dictionary at home. It ________ _______ _______ that I had left my dictionary at home. 13. There were many children sitting under the big tree, talking and laughing happily. Under the big tree __________ ________ ________, talking and laughing happily. 14. The viruses can cause illness or even death if they are breathed in. ________ _______ ________, the viruses can result in illness or even death. 第五部分：任务型阅读（共 10 小题; 每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 请阅读下面短文，并根据所读内容在文章后表格中的空格里填入一个最恰当的单词。 注意：请将答案写在答题卡上相应题号的横线上。每个空格只填一个单词。 Many animal lovers would like to do more to help animals, but aren’t sure where to start or feel like they just don’t have the time. The good news is that there are many simple things you can do to help protect animals. Think twice before you decide The decisions you make when it comes to eating meat or other animal products can go a long way toward stopping the killing of animals. Consider eating a vegetarian（素食的） diet. If you aren’t ready to make this change, there are still things you can do. Do not buy animal products from companies known to use practices that go against the law such as using drugs to increase milk production in cows. Help get the word out Getting the word out about the problems faced by animals can be as easy as putting up a notice on your car. Also, talk to your friends and family members about important issues that are related to animals. Give some simple advice to a friend with a new pet about the serious pet over-population problem we’re facing. Turn to some books on the subject if you are not so clear about the advice you give your friend. Write a letter We’ve all heard the saying, “The pen is more powerful than the sword（剑）”. Put this idea to the protection of animals. If a company has practices or rules that are harmful to animals, write them a letter to let them know you are angry about them, and that you won’t buy their products until they make some changes. Write letters to state and local legislators（立法者） to let them know how important it is that they support legislation that protects animals. Make them know that their actions will have a great effect on your vote. Be more loving If you’re considering adding a dog or a cat to your family, think about getting one from a homeless-animal house rather than buying a pet. There are many wonderful animals just waiting for a home. By taking back an animal from there, you will be helping in the fight against pet over-population, as well as giving your money to those who are responsible for taking care of pitiful animals. Let your actions be an example to others
It may sound simple, but one of the best ways to help animals is to let your actions speak to the world. You should do the following things first by yourself: Treat all living creatures with respect. Care about your pets and look after them well. Avoid (避免)entertainment places that use animals to perform. Support legislation that protects animals. All of these things set an example for others to follow. Title: Ways of ___1____ animals ●Don’t eat meat or animal products. Think about your __2____ carefully ●____3__ to buy animal products from companies that have illegal practices ●Put up an animal-protection __4___ on the car ●Talk to your friends and family members about important animal issues Get the word out ●Give your friends some simple__5__on the pet over-population problem ●Get help from books if necessary ●Let those companies that are doing harm to animals know about your ___6____ Write letters ●Let legislators know the __7___ of their support for legislation that protects animals Be more loving ●Get a pet from a homeless-animal house ●Treat all living creatures with respect. ●Take good __8____ of your pets Act as an example to others ●Do not go to places where animals ____9_____ ●Support legislation which is ___10____ for animals. 第六部分：书面表达（总分 25 分） 学校安排你对高一学生的体育活动现状进行了调查， 假如你是班长， 请根据下列图例提供信 息，用英语写一篇报告给校长室，并陈述你的观点。
参加过体育 活动 35% 未参加过体 育活动 65%
60% 50% 40% 30% 20% 10% 0%
不 懂 训 练 方 法 场 地 远 、 不 方 便 缺 少 场 地 、 设 施 作 业 多 、 时 间 少
注意：1、词数 120 左右；2、开头已给出，不记入总词数；3、提示：设施 facility Recently I’ve made a survey of senior 1 students on physical training.
卷 I（71 分）
I.听力（共 10 分 每题 0.5 分） 1—5 ACCAB 6—10 BCCBC 11—15 ABBAA16—20 CBCAC 36-40 CDACD 56-60ADCDB II. 单选（共 20 分，每题 1 分） 21-25 BACDA 26-30 DCCBA 31-35 CCBAB III. 完型填空（共 20 分，每题 1 分） 41-45 BCADB 61-62 AA 46-50 ACBDC 67-70 DAAB IV. 阅读理解（共 21 分，每题 1.5 分） 63-66 ACBC 71-74 BDCC
卷 II（49 分）
V. 词汇及句型（共 14 分，每题 1 分） A.1. existence 2. surrounding 3. embarrassed 4. schedule 5. disturbs B. 6. made its way to 7. reminded of 8. concentrating on 9. belonging to 10. Buried in C. 11. have been translated 12. occurred to me VI. 任务型阅读(共 10 分，每题 1 分) 1. protecting 2. decisions 6. anger VII. 书面表达 （共 25 分） Recently I’ve made a survey of senior 1 students on physical training. Only 35% of the surveyed students do sports. There are many reasons for this. Half of the students say they have too much homework and have not enough time to do exercise. 30% of them complain that they have no places where they can relax themselves and that there are not enough training facilities. 10% feel that they live too far away from the places and some even don’t know how to take exercise. Because of lack of physical activities, many students are in poor health. We should realize the importance of taking exercise, and measures should be taken to improve the present situation. It would be greatly appreciated that our government and social organizations as well could offer some financial aid. 【评分标准】 1．本题总分为 25 分，按 5 个档次给分。 （参见附录） 2．评分时，先根据文章的内容和语言（内容要点、应用词汇和语法结构的数量和准确性、 上下文的连贯性及语言的得体性）初步确定其所属档次，然后以该档次的要求来衡量， 确定或调整档次，最后给分。 （如果没有使用较复杂的句子结构，评分时将分数降低 1 个档次） 。 3．词数少于 120 或多于 170 的，从总分中减去 2 分。 4．文章应包括：参加和未参加体育活动及比例的说明；影响活动的各个因素（不懂训练方 法、场地远不方便、缺场地和设施、作业多时间不够）及自己的观点等等。缺一应扣掉 3 分。 5．语言形式错误分为大错和小错。大错包括“时态、语态、主谓一致”等，小错包括“单 词拼写错误、小品词用法错误”等。如出现 1 个大错，从总分中减去 1 分。如出现 1 个 小错，从总分中减去半分。 3. Refuse 4. notice 9. perform 5. advice/suggestions/tips 10. good 7. importance 8. care 13. sat many children 14. If breathed in
6．如书写较差，以至影响交际，将分数降低 1 个档次。 7．如层次不清楚，写作没分段，从总分中减去 2 分。 附录：各档次的给分范围和要求 第五档 (很好)：(21—25 分) 1．完全完成了试题规定的任务。2．覆盖所有内容要点。3．应用了较多的语法结构和 词汇。4．语法结构或词汇方面有些许错误，但为尽力使用较复杂结构或较高级词汇所致； 具备较强的语言运用能力。5．有效地使用了语句间的连接成分，使全文结构紧凑。6．完全 达到了预期的写作目的。 第四档 (好)：(16—20 分) 1． 完全完成了试题规定的任务。 2． 虽漏掉 1、 2 个次重点， 但覆盖所有主要内容。 3． 应 用的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。4．语法结构或词汇方面应用基本准确，些许错误 主要是因尝试较复杂语法结构或词汇所致。5．应用简单的语句间的连接成分，使全文结构 紧凑。6．达到了预期的写作目的。 第三档 (适当)：(11—15 分) 1．基本完成了试题规定的任务。2．虽漏掉一些内容，但覆盖所有主要内容。3．应用 的语法结构和词汇能满足任务的要求。4．有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误，但不影响理 解。5．应用简单的语句间的连接成分，使全文内容连贯。6．整体而言，基本达到了预期的 写作目的。 第二档 (较差)：(6—10 分) 1．未恰当完成试题规定的任务。2．漏掉或未描述清楚一些主要内容，写了一些无关内 容。3．语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。4．有一些语法结构或词汇方面的错误，影响了对写 作内容的理解。5．较少使用语句间的连接成分，内容缺少连贯性。6．信息未能清楚地传达 给读者。 第一档 (差)：(1—5 分) 1．未完成试题规定的任务。2．明显遗漏主要内容，写了一些无关内容，原因可能是未 理解试题要求。3．语法结构单调、词汇项目有限。4．较多语法结构或词汇方面的错误，影 响对写作内容的理解。5．缺乏语句间的连接成分，内容不连贯。6．信息未能传达给读者。 不得分： （0 分） 未能传达给读者任何信息：内容太少，无法评判；写的内容均与所要求内容无关或所写内容 无法看清。