普通高等学校招生全国统一考试（山东卷） 英语模拟测试 本试卷分第Ⅰ卷（选择题）和第Ⅱ卷（非选择题）两部分，共 12 页。满分 150 分，考试时间 120 分钟。考试结束后，将本试卷以及答题卡和答题纸一并交回。 答卷前，考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目填涂在试卷和答题纸规定 的地方。 第Ⅰ卷 注意事项： 1．每小题选出答案后，用 2B 铅笔把答题纸上对应题目的答案标号涂黑
。如需 改动，用橡皮擦干净后，再选择其他答案标号。不能直接写在本试卷上 2．第Ⅰ卷共 60 小题，共 100 分。在每小题给出的四个选项中，只有一个最符 合题目要求。 第一部分：听力（共两节，满分 30 分） 做题时，请先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有两分钟的时间将试 卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 7.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项 中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你都有 10 秒钟的 时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。 1. What does the man think of Ben Brown’s latest novel? A. Interesting. B. Boring. C. Confusing.
2. What is the time now? A. 2:15. B. 2:40. C. 2:45.
3. What lesson will the boy have in the afternoon? A. Maths. B. Music. C. Geography.
4. Where does the man work? A. In Rotterdam. B. In Amsterdam. C. In Gouda.
5. What are the speakers talking about? A. A hairdresser. B. A hairstyle. C. A girl.
第二节（共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分） 听下面 5 段对话或独白。 每段对话或独白后有几个小题， 从题中所给的 A、 B、 C 三个选项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将 有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时 间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段对话，回答第 6、7 题。 6. When will the man leave the city? A. On June 25. B. On June 26. C. On June 27.
7. Where will the man stay on June 24? A. At the hotel he is staying now. B. At Paul’s apartment. C. At another branch of the hotel. 听下面一段对话，回答第 8、9 题。 8. How long is Mabel’s Café open? A. For 7 hours. B. For 9 hours. C. For 10 hours.
9. Where is Mabel’s Café? A. Beside the Windsor Diner. B. Opposite the River Avenue. C. Next to Pyramids Mexican Restaurant. 听下面一段对话，回答第 10 至 12 题。 10. What might be the relationship between the speakers? A. Neighbors. B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
11. What concerns the man? A. He might disturb his mother. B. He is afraid of losing the competition. C. He can’t find a piece of suitable music. 12. What does the woman suggest the man do? A. Choose a piece of Beethoven’s music. B. Practice at the local music store. C. Learn from her aunt’s employees.
听下面一段对话，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. How did the woman get the credit card? A. By sending an e-mail to the credit card company. B. By sending an application form through the mail. C. By applying for it on the Internet. 14. What does the man suggest the woman do? A. Call the credit company to ask for the interest rate paper. B. Keep a copy of the application form. C. Cancel the credit card. 15. How does the woman feel in the end? A. Worried. B. Surprised. C. Pleased.
16. What do we know about the woman? A. She never pays her bill on time. B. She has already got a credit card. C. She knows much about her new credit card. 听下面一段独白，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. How long does the speaker suggest people put their burnt hands in cool still water? A. 10 minutes. B. 12 minutes. C. 20 minutes.
18. What advice does the speaker give on how to bring down the temperature? A. Stay in bed and keep warm. B. Shut the window. C. Take a bath.
19. What should people do to deal with backaches? A. Go to bed and rest until it gets better. B. Keep moving gently. C. Lift something heavy. 20. What is the speaker mainly talking about? A. How to give first aid. B. How to escape physical injuries. C. How to deal with some common illnesses. 第二部分 阅读理解 （共两节，满分 40 分）
（共 15 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 30 分）
阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在 答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Nowadays, many kids aren’t interested in the summer camp that involves paddling a canoe and singing campfire songs. But that doesn’t mean summer camp is out altogether. Fortunately, there are summer camps that will suit almost any teen’s tastes. Besides, many of them provide opportunities to prepare them for their future aspiration. Hollywood Stunt(绝技) Camp A teen who loves adventure and movies may enjoy it. Teens learn a variety of stunts, including how to perform in a fight scene and jump off tall buildings. They also gain the understanding of how Hollywood stars perform a variety of tricks without getting injured. Each camper gets to perform stunts for an original film and participate in a weekly show during one or two-week camp. Kid’s N Comedy Camp Kids between the ages of 10 and 18 can spend two weeks at Gotham Comedy Club in New York city learning about comic acting and stand-up comedy. At the end of the two weeks of day camp, the kids will perform a live show. If you’ve got someone eager to be a comedian, this camp has a lot to offer. Rock Star Camp If your kids want to be musicians, rock star camp may be a fun opportunity to learn and play. Located in Running Springs, California, it provides instruction for artists to help them improve their skills and their performances. All campers return home with a CD of their own music. Camp BizSmart It teaches kids the skills necessary to operate a business. Kids learn about everything from public speaking to negotiation （谈判） . They work together on real-life projects and business cases for 10 days. Each camp session takes place in California. 21. The underlined word “aspiration” in Paragraph 1 can be replaced by ____. A. enjoyment B. ambition C. character D. imagination
22. What is special about Camp BizSmart according to the passage? A. It is aimed at improving kids’ business skills. B. Participants will run a business after the camping. C. It is aimed at kids aged 11 to 15. D. Participants can learn performance skills there. 23. Who is this passage intended for? A. Adults. B. Teachers. C. Teens. B What are American high schools like? Well, I’m happy to tell you what I know. When I started school here, it had already been a week since the school opened. At this school, freshmen usually go on a trip for about three days at the beginning of school. Unfortunately I missed that wonderful trip, which would have been the best time to get to know my classmates. I was really sad. I wished I’d known about it earlier. Despite the disappointment, however, I gradually adapted to my new life and school. There is a space in the basement of the teaching building where students chat and meet each other. As we do not always have the same classrooms and classmates, the school wants us to get to know each other there. Students usually come to school early, sit in that space and have fun. It really surprises me that we have almost no textbooks. We only have textbooks for World History and Algebra 2 and they are big and heavy, like bricks. For other classes, we only need binders (活页夹) with paper in them. Without textbooks, students learn things freely and actively. For example, my humanities teacher just teaches us what is in her mind at the time. We never know what we will learn. Another difference between American schools and Chinese schools is that American schools care about students’ morality more than their academic studies. For example, if you do not finish your homework, you will just be asked to do it later, but if you cheat or lie, you will get a warning or even be kicked out. I think that most students here are good at schoolwork as well, but compared to Chinese students, they can make learning a more joyful experience. I think we should take the good points from our two different kinds of education to perfect our approach D. Parents.
to studying. 24. Why was the writer sad according to Paragraph 2? A. Because he was late for school. B. Because he missed the trip at the beginning of school. C. Because he didn’t know anyone. D. Because American students looked down upon him. 25. What do students do in the basement of the teaching building? A. Attend class. B. Share a classroom. C. Have fun. D. Meet teachers.
26. How do teachers in the US teach the students? A. They teach whatever they want to. C. Some use textbooks; some teach freely. B. They use bricks. D. They always teach as required.
27. According to the passage, in American high schools, ________. A. you are likely to be kicked out if you cheat B. you’ll be punished if you do not finish your homework C. students are better at school work than Chinese students D. students care much about the grades they get C For many of us，asking for help is a difficult concept. We may feel as if we are admitting a weakness that the world would not have known about, if we had not asked for help. Interestingly, it’s been my experience that people who are able to deliver proper requests for help are seen as very strong individuals. When they show the humility (谦 卑）to ask for help, they earn the respect of others. People who receive a heartfelt request for help are usually honored by the request. In turn, we are strengthened by the very help that is provided. One of my friends, Kira, recently told me how she was interacting （互动） with her boss. When asked to prepare presentations, she thought that she was expected to go away, develop the content, deliver it at the required meeting and then wait for feedback （反馈） from her boss, who was thought highly of for his excellent presentations. However, Kira often felt that her presentations were not good enough. When she
recognized that she could learn far more about creating attractive presentations by talking with her boss and obtaining feedback earlier in the process rather than at the end, she made the request for his support. The outcome? Her boss was delighted to help Kira and was enthusiastic about the opportunity to use his own strength to teach presentation skills to her. By taking the time to work together on preparation for a number of important presentations, she benefited from her boss's ideas and was able to strengthen her own presentations. So Kira’s presentations are now powerful! 28. Many people are unwilling to ask for help because they _______. A. are confident of themselves C. are ashamed of doing so B. do not trust other people D. do not think it necessary
29. Which of the following may the author agree with? A. Asking for help means admitting weaknesses. B. Proper requests for help are welcomed. C. Helping others is helping oneself. D. Weak people often need more help. 30. Kira’s request for help_____. A. turned out rewarding C. led to her promotion 31. The purpose of the passage is to_____. A. illustrate how to ask for help B. show the importance of mutual(互相的) help C. call for attention to others’ requests D. encourage people to ask for kelp D I don’t ever want to talk about being a woman scientist again. There was a time in my life when people asked constantly for stories about what it’s like to work in a field controlled by men. I was never very good at telling those stories because truthfully I never found them interesting. What I do find interesting is the origin of the universe, the shape of space-time and the nature of black holes. B. was turned down D. benefited her boss in return
At 19, when I began studying astrophysics, it did not bother me in the least to be the only woman in the classroom. But while earning my Ph.D. at MIT and then as a post-doctor doing space research, the issue started to bother me. My every achievement — jobs, research papers, awards — was viewed through the lens of gender (性别) politics. So were my failures. Today I research and teach at Barnard, a women’s college in New York City. Recently, someone asked me how many of the 45 students in my class were women. You cannot imagine my satisfaction at being able to answer, 45. I know some of my students worry how they will balance their scientific research and a desire for children. And I don’t dismiss those concerns. Still, I don’t tell them “war” stories. Instead, I have given them this: the picture of their physics professor heavily pregnant doing physics experiments. And in turn they have given me the image of 45 women driven by a love of science. And that’s a sight worth talking about. 32. Why doesn’t the author want to talk about being a woman scientist again? A. She feels unhappy working in male-controlled fields. B. She is fed up with the issue of gender discrimination. C. She is not good at telling stories of the kind. D. She finds space research more important. 33. From Paragraph 2, we can infer that people would contribute the author’s failures to ______. A. the very fact that she is a woman B. her involvement in gender politics C. her over-confidence as a female astrophysicist D. the burden she bears in a male-dominated society 34. Why does the author feel great satisfaction when talking about her class? A. Female students no longer have to bother about gender issues. B. Her students’ performance has brought back her confidence. C. Her female students can do just as well as male students. D. More female students are pursuing science than before. 35. What does the image the author presents to her students suggest?
A. Women students needn’t have the concerns of her generation. B. Women have more barriers on their way to academic success. C. Women can balance a career in science and having a family. D. Women now have fewer problems pursuing a science career. 第二节（共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分） 根据短文内容，从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两 项为多余选项。 You may have spent so much time focusing on preparing for college that you ignored one small thing. 36 Now check out the following ideas of how to spend
your summer wisely and enjoyably at this critical time in your personal and academic life. Relax, relax and relax. You probably just spent the last three years working very hard to get into your ideal college. And, of course, you’re now likely to face 3 or 4 years of additional study in college. 37 In this way, you can recuperate(恢复) and
recharge. So make good use of the summer and find some ways to let your body and mind completely relax. 38 You may always want to travel abroad while you can’t afford the time. Now
you finally have some time. Interested in seeing some famous cities in foreign countries? Grab your backpack and head off for an adventure of a lifetime. It’ll leave you a lot of amazing memories. Work to earn extra cash. It’s no secret that most college students are extremely short on funds during their time in school. Finding a great-paying job for several months may make your years in school a lot easier when it can make ends meet. 39
Live in and get to know your “new” city. You may have in your mind that you’ll be moving to a new city to start your college life. 40 You’ll get to know your new
school and be well prepared before classes begin, giving you one less thing to worry about during those critical first few months of school. A. So search on the Internet and find a part-time job that can pay you well. B. Spend some time in traveling abroad. C. You’ll have a very difficult time in college.
D. What will you do during the summer before going to college in the fall? E. Going to college is wonderful for most students. F. Then consider moving there right after you leave high school. G. Why not let your brain and body completely relax during the holiday? 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出可以 填入空白处的最佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Several months ago, I read an article in a newspaper. It is about a 40-year-old, 41 young lady who tried her best to live her life to the fullest and achieved many desired results. When asked 42 she tried to live every day to the fullest, she said that life 44 . She wanted her
was like a(n) 43 . According to her, not every book was worth book of life to be thrilling, the more 46
45 , inspiring and meaningful. The more I read this article, 47 after reading the book. Careful
I was. And I was lost in
consideration should be given to the meaning of life. Right now, your book is being written and you are the passes, every day that appears and 48 . Every moment that
49 , your pages are being written. Every word you 51
50 shapes page after page in your book of life. How you live and how you
others also shape the pages of your book---from cover to cover. The way you behave towards others is important. When you look back，perhaps the beginning of your book may not have been written 52 because of mistakes, or unwise 54 55 53 . But you can make it a bestseller.
You can make it a bestseller present and future actions, should try to be the 56
you are the character and author and you, by your how the final chapter of your book will read. You
of your life; to succeed in the life is one’s goal. 57 to
Start a new chapter today---- a chapter that will give you and others the read. Enjoy who you are and what you do. fullest. How does your book read so far and what will your ever wondered? If you haven’t, 60 59 58
writing and live your life to the
chapter say? Have you
it now and I hope you’ll be inspired, too.
41. A. successful 42. A. where 43. A. house 44. A. reading 45. A. short 46. A. inspired 47. A. surprise 48. A. actress 49. A. improves 50. A. invent 51. A. meet 52. A. difficultly 53. A. decisions 54. A. though 55. A. desire 56. A. loser 57. A. sentence 58. A. Avoid 59. A. final 60. A. care about
B. embarrassed B. when B. umbrella B. observing B. valuable B. puzzled B. excitement B. actor B. disappears B. translate B. recognize B. well B. worries B. unless B. explain B. winner B. result B. Suggest B. first B. think about
C. healthy C. how C. book C. advertising C. exhausting C. amused C. anger C. author C. occurs C. memorize C. treat C. gradually C. hobbies C. because C. prove C. member C. concern C. Keep C. amazing C. make up
D. disappointed D. why D. picture D. selling D. expensive D. shocked D. thought D. director D. performs D. speak D. remember D. frequently D. words D. if D. control D. designer D. delight D. Consider D. old D. look for
第 II 卷（共 50 分） 注意：考生必须使用 0.5 毫米黑色签字笔在答题纸上各题目的指定答题区域内作 答，在本试卷上作答无效。 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分 45 分） 第二节： （共 10 小题，每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形 式。 Today, the last day of the 7th grade, I had been waiting for this day all year. When it came I felt every class 61 62 (differ) from how I thought I would feel. My heart ached as I went to (wonder) who I would see the next year and who wouldn’t be there.
My best friend was talking about moving; another was talking about being home schooled. I realized something important though, that is, we need to cherish every moment and every 63 (memorize) we have, for life goes by 64 quickly that
we don’t see how much we can change the world and every person in it. I 65 (think) the teachers were teaching us things we would never use again, but 66 than math or science. They were teaching us life lessons
they were teaching us
even though we had no clue. The most important thing I learned in the 7th grade was 67 life isn’t about how much money we have or 70 68 smart we are. It’s 69
(most) about being happy and care about.
(spend) our time with the people we love and
第四部分 写作（共两节，满分 35 分） 第一节 短文改错（共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） (试题见答题纸) 第二节：书面表达（满分 25 分） 假如你是李华，你的英国朋友 Tom 正在做一个课题：世界各地的生日庆祝方 式。他请你介绍中国学生过生日的方式。请根据以下要点提示给他回一封 e-mail。 一、通常方式: 1．生日聚会；2．生日礼物；3．生日祝福。 二、我认为更有意义的庆祝方式和理由。 注意：1. 词数 100 左右； 2. 可以适当增加细节，以使行文连贯。 3. 开头已给出，不计入总词数。 4. 文章中不要出现个人真实信息。 Dear Tom， _____________________________________________________________________ Yours, Li Hua
1-20 ABBAC / ACBAC / ABBAA / 21-35 BADBC / CACBA / DBADC 36-40 DGBAF 41-60 ADCAB / ADCBD / CBACD 61. different 62. wondering 63. memory 64. so 65. thought 66. more 67. that 68. how 69. mostly 70. spending 改错 1. mention 改为 mentioning 2. many 改为 much 3. hobby 改为 hobbies / BDCAB BCCBC
4. us 改为 our 5. If 改为 Though / Although 6. wear 改为 wears 7. Actual 改为 Actually 8. well 和 every 之间加 in 9. that 改为 which 10. to feel 的 to 去掉 One possible version: Dear Tom， I'm very glad to receive your email. Chinese students celebrate their birthdays in different ways, but the most common way is to hold a birthday party, at which friends get together to have fun drinking, singing and dancing. On the birthday, one usually receives nice gifts and good wishes from friends and parents. Sometimes, parents will prepare a special dinner or a cake to show their love for their children. Since birthday celebration is one of the important activities in one’s life, it can be done in more meaningful ways. For example, we can buy some flowers or cook a delicious meal for our mothers on that day. In this way, we can express thanks to our parents in return for their love. Yours,