芒市第一中学 2015 年秋季学期期中考试高一年级试卷 英 命题人：陈永林 语 审题人：卢清清
考试时间：120 分钟 满分：150 分 注意事项： 1．答题前，考生务必用黑色碳素和 2B 笔将自己的姓名、准考证号、考场号、座位号在 答题卡和答题卷上填涂清楚。考试结束，将答题卷和答题卡一并交回。 2．第 1-55 题选出答案后，请写在答题卡上，答在试卷上的答
第一部分 听力 （共三节 20 小题，满分 30 分） 做题时，先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后，你将有 2 分钟时间将试卷上的答案转涂到 答题卡上。 （一）情景反应 根据你所听到的句子，从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最恰当的答语，并标在试题卷的相应位置。 听完每个句子后你有 4 秒钟时间作答和阅读下一小题。每个句子读两遍。 （共 5 小 题，计 7.5 分） 1. A. I like it. C. It’s cold. B. prefer soccer. Size M. B. No, I don’t. C. It’s too big. B. I’m fine.
2. A. Red. 3. A. Yes, I C.
I prefer soccer. B. I’ll do it right away.
4. A. Sorry, I won’t. C. Please do. know. B.
5. A. Yes, I （二）对话理解
第一节:听 5 段小对话，每段对话后有一个小题，从 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳答语，并标 在试题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后，你有 5 秒钟时间作答和阅读下一小题。每段对话 读 两遍。（共 5 小题，计 7.5 分）
6. What would the woman like to drink? A. Tea. B. Coffee. C. Water.
7. What time will the two speakers meet? A. 10：30. B.10：00. C.9：30.
8. Where does the dialog probably happen? A. In the library. restaurant. 9. How much will A. Twenty yuan. yuan. 10. Why does the woman buy a new bike? B. She doesn’t like the old one. the man pay for the two B. Fifteen yuan. pens? C. Thirty-five B. In the shop. C. In the
A. The old one is broken. C. The old one is lost.
第二节:听两段长对话，每段对话后分别有几个小题，从 a、b、c 三个选项中选出最佳答语， 并标在试题卷的相应位置。每段对话读两遍。（共 5 小题，计 7.5 分） 听第 11 段材料， 回答第 11 至 12 小题。 听之前你有 5 秒钟时间阅读相关小题， 听完后你有 5 秒 钟时间作答。 11. What does Mr. White do? A. A teacher. 12. What’s wrong B. A with Michael? B. He has a toothache. C. H doctor. C. A student.
A. He is late for school. e has a cold.
听第 12 段材料， 回答第 13 至 15 小题。 听之前你有 5 秒钟时间阅读相关小题， 听完后你有 5 秒 钟时间作答。 13. What is Kangkang going to A. See a film. B. Go do to this Saturday evening? a concert. C. Do sports.
14. Where will the concert be A. In the gym. Hall. B. At
held? the theater. C. At the Music
Jane going to
the concert? B. No, she isn’t. C. No problem.
A. Yes, she is. （三）短文理解
听短文，根据短文内容，从 A、B、c 三个选项中选出所给问题的最佳答案，并标在试题卷 的 相应位置。听短文前你有 15 秒钟时间阅读相关小题，听完后你有 10 秒钟时间作答。短 文读 两遍。（共 5 小题，计 7.5 分） 16. Where is the parking lot? B. Across from the hotel. C. Behin
A. In front of the hotel. d the hotel. 17. How will the A. By train.
tourists go there? B. By bike. C. By bus.
18. What need the tourists show when A. A blue card. B. A blue ticket.
they have lunch? C. A blue key.
19. What season is it now? A. Summer. B. Winter. following is C. Spring. right?
20. Which of the
A. The tourists will visit Mount Huang. B. The tourists will have breakfast at eight. C. The tourists will get on the bus at the parking lot.
第二部分 阅读理解（共 15 小题，每题 2 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选项，并在答题卡上将 该项涂黑。 （A） In the world, soccer of football is the most popular sport. This is because many countries have wonderful teams for the World Cup. The World Cup is held every four years. To remember 2002 FIFA World Cup ,children from different countries and more than 60 children from Japanese schools came together and spent three weekends drawing a big picture called “Dream(梦幻) World Cups ”in Japan .The children drew animals,
flowers and people playing soccer under a blue bright sky. They wished each football team good luck by drawing the flags(旗帜)of all the countries that will take part in the World Cup in Japan and South Korea. The picture was put up in a park near a playground in Yokohama .Some football teams will have games there. Are you a football fan(迷)？The World Cup makes more and more people interested in football Teenagers(青少年)like playing and watching football .Many of them love some football stars so much that they get the pictures of their favorite players on the walls of their rooms. That is the way to show their love for the World Cup as children in Japan. 21. If a country wants to take part in the World Cup, she must have______. A. Many football fans playground 22. The next World Cup after 2002 will be held in_______. A. 2006 B. 2007 C. 2005 D. 2004 B. a very good team C. many football player D. a big
23. From the passage, in the picture children drew many things except_________. A. people playing football D. flowers 24. Many teenagers owe the pictures of some football stars because______. A. they are interested in football C. they think their favorite players are great （B） In 1826, a Frenchman named Niepce needed pictures for his business .But he was not a good artist .So he invented a very simple camera (照相机).He put it in a window of his house and took a picture of his garden .That was the first photo. The next important date in the history of photography (摄影术) was in 1837. That year, Daguere, another Frenchman ,took a picture of his reading room .He used a new kind of camera in a different way. In his picture you could see everything very clearly, even the smallest thing. This kind of photo was called a Daguerreotype. B. they are football fans D. all of A, B and C B. pictures of some football stars C. a sunny sky
Soon, other people began to use Daguerre’s way. Travelers brought back wonderful photos from all around the world .people took picture of famous buildings, cities and mountains. In about 1840, photography was developed .Then photographers could take picture of people and moving things .That was not simple .The photographers had to carry a lot of film and other machines. But this did not stop them, for example, some in the United States worked so hard. Mathew Brady was a famous American photographer. He took many picture of great people .The picture were unusual because they were very lifelike(栩栩如生的). Photographers also became one kind of art by the end of the 19th century. They showed feelings, like other kinds of art. 25. The first photo taken by Niepce was a picture of ____________ A. his business window 26. The Daguerrotype was____________. A. a Frenchman photographer 27. This passage tells us_____________. A. how photography was developed pictures C. how to take pictures in the world （C） Americans with small families own a small car or a large one. If both parents are working, they usually have two cars. When the family is large, one of the cars is sold and they will buy a van(住房汽车) A small car can hold(容纳)four persons and a large car can hold six persons but it is very crowded(拥挤). A van hold seven persons easily, so a family three children could ask their grandparents to go on a holiday travel. They could all travel together. Mr.Hagen and his wife had a third child last year. This made them sell a second car and buy a van. Their children sixth and seventh seat are used to put other things, D. how to use different cameras B. how to show your ideas and feelings in B. a kind of picture C. a kind of camera D. a B. his house C. his garden D. his
for a family of five must carry many suitcases(衣箱)when they travel. When they arrive at their grandparents’ home, the suitcases are brought into the two seats can then carry the grandparents. Americans call vans motor homes. A motor home is always used for holidays. When the families are traveling to the mountains or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or to the seaside, they can live in their motor home for a few days or weeks. All the members of a big family can enjoy a happier life when they are traveling together. That is why motor homes have become very popular. In America there are many parks for motor homes. 28. From the passage, a van is also called ____________. A. a motor car B. a motor home C. a motorbike D. a big truck 29. Before Mr. Hagen and his wife bought a van, they__________. A. sold their old house C. built a new place for a van B. moved to their grandparents’ house D. sold their second car
30. A motor home is usually owned by a family with__________. A. a baby B. much money C. more than two children D. interest in vans 31. Motor homes have become popular because___________. A. they can take people to another city when people are free B. they can let families have a happier life when they go out for their holidays C. some people think motor homes are cheap D. big families can put more things in motor homes （D） Surtsey was born in 1963.Scientists saw the birth of this island. It began at 7.30 a.m. on 14th November. A fishing boat was near Iceland. The boat moved under the captain's（船长）feet. He noticed a strange smell. He saw some black smoke. A volcano（火山）was breaking out. Red-hot rocks, fire and smoke were rushing up from the bottom（底部）of the sea. The island grew quickly. It was 10 meters high the next day and 60 meters high on 18th November. Scientists flew there to watch. It was exciting. Smoke and fire were still rushing up. Pieces of red-hot rock were flying into the air and falling into the sea. The sea was boiling and there was a strange light in
the sky. Surtsey grew and grew. Then it stopped in June 1967.It was 175 meters high and 2 kilometers long. And life was already coming to Surtsey. Plants grew. Birds came. Some scientists built a house. They want to learn about this young island. A new island is like a new world. 32. Surtsey is ______. A. an island not far from Iceland C. a fishing boat 33. Scientists flew there ______. A. to watch the birth of the island C. to learn about the island B. to save the fishing boat D. to build a house B. a new volcano D. a place in Iceland
34. When did scientist fly there to watch? A. Before the volcano broke out. B. As soon as the volcano broke out.
C. About a few days after the volcano broke out. D. After the volcano stopped rushing up. 35. The best title of this article is ________. A. A new island C. A new world B. The birth of an island D. Scientists discovered Surtsey
第三部分 完形填空(共 20 小题，满分 30 分) 阅读下面短文，从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C 和 D)中，选出可以填入空白处 的最佳选。
There lived a farmer in a village. He had a few farms, but he had to work on them 36. He had two sons, one was Bruce and the other was Bruno. They were both as strong as 37, but they were lazy and 38 helped their father because they 39 to do the farming. The old farmer often told them 40 important the work was, but they 41 him. He was very sad and had to work hard year 42 year. And one autumn the old farmer was ill. His sons sent him to a 43. They spent all money on the operation and medicine, but the doctors couldn’t 44 him. Dying, the old man told his sons there was some gold in the farms. The two brothers were eager
to 45 where the gold was buried (埋藏) , but their poor father couldn’t say anything and soon 46 . He left them nothing 47 the farms. They had to borrow some money
from their neighbors in order to bury him. And after that they didn’t 48 a thing in the world. So they decided to look for the gold in the farms. They 49 all the farms several times , but didn’t find any gold there .They understood they had been cheated (欺骗) . Bruno was 50 and stopped working. “Spring comes and it’s time to sow (播种) corns,” said Bruce . “Let’s borrow some 51 and sow them in the field. Perhaps we’ll get some corn next autumn.” “It’s a good 52!” Bruno said and they began to work again. And the next autumn their harvest was 53 and they got a lot of corns. They sold them in the market and got much money and 54 some back to their neighbors. Since then they found 55 necessary and important to work on the farms ! 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. A. quietly A. a sheep A. always A. hated A. what B. alone B. a cat B. never B. hoped B. where C. slowly C. a pig C. sometimes C. planned C. when D. lightly D. an elephant D. often D. forgot
A. weren’t afraid of C. didn’t listen to
B. weren’t angry with D. weren’t worried about C. by C. hotel C. save C. master C. started C. but C. improve C. dug C. sorry C. nuts C. idea D. before D. hospital D. examine D. mark D. slept D. beside D. destroy D. grew D. surprised D. seeds D. method
42. 43. 44.
A. after A. cinema A. help
B. and B. restaurant B. see B. read B. died B. besides
45. A. wonder 46. A. left 47. A. except for 48. A. own 49. A. watched 50. A. happy 51. A. powder 52. A. job
B. increase B. measured B. angry B. plants B. example
53. A. bad 54. A. lent 55. A. it
B. good B. sold B. that
C. terrible C. got C. this
D. poor D. paid D. these
第四部分 单词拼写 （10 小题，满分 10 分） 56. I have no 57. He suffered a 58. Many games. 59. This is (正是) what I want to look for. (实际上) like the person. (权利) to let you do the job. (系列) of failures, but he succeed at last. ( 青少年 ) today show special interest in playing computer
60. Although I know that he is not perfect, I do 61. Go
(径直的) ahead, then turn to the left, and you’ll find the hotel. (组织) a concert for New Year. (态度) towards the job. (电).
62. We all decided to
63. It’s not his work that bothers me; it’s his 64. We can’t imagine our daily life without 65. In my (判断), it is well worth doing.
第五部分 短语互译 （15 小题，满分 15 分） 66. add up 68. be concerned about 70. set down 72. because of 74. make use of 76.喜欢 78.投降 80.好像 第六部分 单句改错（ 共 10 小题，满分 10 分） 此题要求改正所给句中的错误。按下列情况改正：每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加，删除或 修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧） ，并在其下面写出该加的词。 67.calm down 69.go through 71. on purpose 73.at present 75.such as 77. 改变主意 79.立刻
删除：把多余的词用斜线（\）划掉。 修改：在错的词下面画一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：此题没有正确的题。 81. He is so a great man that we all show our respect to him. 82. As technology develop, more and more people use the Internet to communicate with each other. 83. Each boy and each girl were given a chance to compete in the game. 84. When Kate was in her twenties, he came to Beijing to learn Chinese. 85. We can find much useful informations on the Internet. 86. What a touching story! I was moving to tears. 87. She has more than two hundreds books. 88. The doctors did all what they could to save the soldier. 89. Great changes have been taken place in my hometown in the past ten years. 90. Hearing her name calling, she rushed out of the room.
第四节 书面表达(满分 25 分) 李明是一名刚上高中的新同学，面对新的学习环境，他感觉到了许多的不适应。假如你 是他的好朋友张华，请你给他写信并且提出以下建议： 一、调整心态。 二、与老师、家长、朋友交流，适应高中的生活。 三、制定合理的学习计划，适应高中的学习环境。 要求： 注意： 可适当增加内容，以使文章连贯；字数 100 字左右。 参考词汇：调整心态（ adjust state ） ；交流(communicate) ；适应 (adapt)；学习环境 (learning environment)
Dear Li Ming,
Yours, Zhang Hua
高一英语答案： 一、听力 1-5 A C A C B 二、阅读 21-25 B A B D C 三、完形填空 36-40 B D B A D 四、单词拼写 56. power straight 57. series 62. organize 58. teenagers 63. attitude 59. exactly 64. electricity 60. actually 65. judgment 61. 41-45 C A D C A 46-47B C A C C 51-55 D C B D A 26-30 B A B D C 31-35 B A A C B 6-10 C C B C A 11-15 A C B A B 16-20 C C B A C
五、短语互译 66. 合计 71. 故意的 76. be fond of as if 六、单句改错 81. so→such 82. devolop→develops informations → information 83. were→was 84. he→she 85. 88. 67. 使平静下来 72. 因为 68.关心 73. 目前 69. 经历 74. 利用 78. give in 70. 记下、放下 75. 例如 79. right away 80.
77.change one’s mind
what → that (或去掉 all 或 what) 七、作文 略
89. 去掉 been 90.calling →called