鹤岗一中 2015-2016 学年度上学期期末考试 高一英语试卷
（考试时间：120 分钟 满分 150 分） 第 I 卷(满分 100 分) 第一部分 听力理解(共两节 20 小题，满分 30 分) 第一节(共 5 小题；每小题 1．5 分，满分 7．5 分) 听下面 5 段对话。每段对话后有一个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选项中选出最佳 选项。听完每段对话后
，你都有 10 秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅 读一遍。 1. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. In a bookstore. B. At an airport. C. In a post office.
2. What do we know from the conversation? A. The weather was bad for two weeks. B. The woman missed the Flower Festival. C. The Flower Festival started yesterday. 3. How many men workers are there in the workshop? A. 8. 4. When will Linda arrive? A. Next week. B. Today. C. Tomorrow. B. 62. C. 70.
5. How would the woman most probably go to work? A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By taxi.
第二节(共 15 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 22.5 分) 听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完 后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段对话，回答第 6 至 8 题。 6. Why does the man enjoy volleyball best? A. It is a popular game. B. It is a team game. C. It is a game showing off his skills. 7. Where does the man play volleyball in winter? A. At local sports centers. B. On the beach. C. At the national sports center.
8. How many teams has the man played for? A. One B. Two. C. Three.
听第 7 段对话，回答第 9 至 11 题。 9. Where does the conversation take place? A. In a library. B. In a classroom. C. In a bookstore.
10. Why couldn’t the man get a geography text book? A. The books arrived a week late. B. Geography textbooks were sold out. C. More students attended the class than expected. 11. How did the man feel at the beginning of the conversation? A. Angry. B. Excited C. Worried.
听第 8 段对话，回答第 12 至 14 题。 12. What is the relationship between the man and the woman? A. Husband and wife. B. Doctor and patient. C. Instructor and player. 13. What does the man want to do? A. Start a little weight training. B. Play basketball with his friends. C. Become a member of a basketball team. 14. What is the woman worried about? A. The man’s work. B. The man’s health. C. The man’s sleeping. 听第 9 段对话，回答第 15 至 17 题。 15. What service does the woman want to sell? A. A bargain on dance lessons. B. Membership to a sports club. C. A great deal on flights to Hawaii. 16. Why does the man refuse the offer? A. He never buys things over the telephone. B. He doesn’t have extra money to spend. C. He doesn’t need the service being provided. 17. What do we know about the man?
A. He will accept the offer next time. B. His name will never be removed from the list. C. He might be called again in the coming weeks. 听第 10 段对话，回答第 18 至 20 题。 18. Who is the text mainly written for? A. Teachers. B. Parents. C. Students.
19. How many pieces of advice are given? A. Three B. Four C. Five
20. Which of the following is not a good habit? A. Using body language. B. Not looking around while talking. C. Running after one another between classes. 第二部分：阅读理解 (共20小题；每小题 2分，满分40分) 第一节 （共 15 小题，每小题 2 分，共 30 分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中，选出最佳答案，并在答题卡上 将该项涂黑。 A I ran into a local store today to pick up a few things. With an important meeting to attend, I was in a hurry , so I didn’t take a cart (手推车) on my way inside. As I walked between the shelves in the store, I passed by a young couple and their baby. I continued going through the store, picked up a few items I needed and ended up standing behind this couple in the checkout line. While waiting, I noticed that the young father was holding his money tightly and nervously. The young mother was carrying a baby in her arms and asked the cashier (收银员) for a job application. When the total was rung up, they had to pick items out of their cart because they didn’t have enough money. But all their items were basic necessities(必需品) that they needed most. It just broke my heart to watch the couple try to think about what they could do without. However, they were able to whittle down their items and paid the bill with the money that they had. After they left, I quietly asked the cashier to add those items to mine. The cashier rang everything up, and then got me a shopping cart. We put in their items and I hurried over to their car. “This is for you,” I told them. The young father just looked at me with such appreciation and thanked me. I will never forget the expression in his eyes. As I was getting into my car, they drove over. The young mother said, “Miss, thank you so much.” Tears welled up in my eyes---as they are again now, while I write this. “You are so welcome. Pay it
forward some day,” I replied. 21. The underlined phrase “whittle down” in Paragraph 3 probably means “__________”. A. add to B. break down C. cut down D. pay for
22. The author felt __________ to watch the couple taking some items out. A. sad B. angry C. excited D. interested
23. It can be inferred from the passage that _________. A. the young father felt so sorry to accept help B. the young mother didn’t have a job then C. the cashier treated the young couple impolitely D. the young couple bought something unnecessary 24. The author’s main purpose in sharing the story is to tell us __________. A. what a great plan she made C. how to pick out basic necessities B. to take a cart while shopping D. to help those who are in need
H.T.B. Arts Center
FILM Tickets ? 2.50 / ?1.50. Performances at 8 pm unless started otherwise. WILD AT HEART 127mins. Wen 6-Fri8 February Director: David Lynch Starring: Nicholas Cage, Laura Dern, Willam Dafoe. A first-class film. Cage and his girlfriend Dean are on the run through the dangerous Deep South. They are hiding from gunmen who have been hired to kill Cage by Dean's mother. Victims, yes—but they also have fun. It's wild at heart, strange on top. Funny, frightening and brilliant. DICK TRACY 113mins Mon 11-Sat16 February 6pm Tickets on sale 5-6 pm Director: Warren Beatty Starring: Warren Beatty , Madonna The famous detective tries to stop Big Boy and the Blank from taking over the city. A colorful and exciting film. Some parts are frightening, so think twice about taking children. BATMAN 126mins Mon11-Sat16 February 8.30pm
Tickets on sale 7.30-8.30pm PIZZA PLUS offer 6-7pm Director: Tim Burton Starring: Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson. A few essential questions must be asked...Is Batman a mad hero? Why does Bruce Wayne spend millions dressing up as a bat? Has Nicholson's Joker stolen the whole movie? Great action and excellent acting, especially by Nicholson. 25. We know from Wild at Heart that _________. A. Cage was not accepted by his future mother-in-law. B. Wild at Heart is funny rather than frightening C. A famous detective happened to help Cage and Dean. D. Cage and Dean are playing the hide-and-seek game with Dean’s mother. 26. According to the text, we can learn that _________. A. Batman has the longest running time B. One can buy tickets in advance for all the films C. While watching Batman one can enjoy pizza at 7:30 pm. D. You’d better not take your children with you to see Dick Tracy 27. Where can we most probably read this text? A. In an ad page. C. In a short story. B. In a movie review. D. In an introduction of an art center. C In modern society there is a great deal of argument about competition. Some value it highly， believing that it is responsible for social progress and prosperity.Others say that competition is bad； that it sets one person against another；that it leads to unfriendly relationship between people. I have taught many children who held the belief that their self worth relied (依赖)on how well they performed at tennis and other skills.For them，playing well and winning are often life and death affairs. In their single minded pursuit(追求)of success, the development, of many other human qualities is sadly forgotten. However，while some seem to be lost in die desire to succeed，others take an opposite attitude.In a culture which values only die winner and pays no attention to the ordinary players，they strongly blame competition. Among the most vocal are youngsters who have suffered under competitive pressures from their parents or society. Teaching these young people，I often observe in them a desire to fail. They seem to seek failure by not trying to win or achieve success. By not trying，they always have an excuse：“I may have lost，but it doesn’t matter because I really didn’t try.”What is not usually admitted by themselves is the belief that if they had really tried and lost， that
would mean a lot. Such a loss would be a measure of their worth. Clearly，this belief is the same as that of the true competitors who try to prove themselves. Both are based on the mistaken belief that one’s self respect relies on how well one performs in comparison with others. Both are afraid of not being valued. Only as this basic and often troublesome fear begins to dissolve(缓解) can we discover a new meaning in competition. 28. What does this passage mainly talk about? A. Opinions about competition are different among people. B. Competition helps to set up self-respect. C. Competition is harmful to personal quality development. D. Failures are necessary experiences in competition. 29. Why do some people favor competition according to the passage? A. It builds up a sense of duty. C. It improves personal abilities. B. It pushes society forward. D. It encourages individual efforts.
30. What is the similar belief of the true competitors and those with a “desire to fail”? A. One’s success in competition needs great efforts. B. One’s worth lies in his performance compared with others. C. One’s achievement is determined by his particular skills. D. One’s success is based on how hard he has tried. 31. Which point of view may the author agree to? A. Every effort should be paid back. B. Competition should be paid back. C. Fear of failure should be removed in competition. D. Winning should be a life-and-death matter. D Barack Obama was born on August 4, 1961 in Honolulu, Hawaii. His father came to America from Kenya, which is a country in Africa. His parents, Ann and Barack, met when they were students at the University of Hawaii. Since Barack had the same name as his father, young Barack went by the nickname “Barry”. In 1979, after he finished high school, Barry went to Occidental College in Los Angeles, California. There, he started to learn about his African roots and decided to use his African name, Barack. After two years in L.A., he went to Columbia University in New York City to study politics. After college, he moved to Chicago, Illinois, where he worked to help poor people in his city. He traveled to Africa to meet his grandmother and cousins for the first time. He went back many times over the years to visit with his family and learn about where he came from. At work, he met a
lawyer named Michelle Robinson. They worked together in a big law firm. Then he left Chicago to go to Harvard Law School in Cambridge, Massachusetts. He did very well in law school. After he was done with school, Barack moved back to Chicago and in 1992 he married Michelle. He worked as a lawyer, devoted to helping poor people for free who had been treated unfairly. He worked hard to get the people he helped to vote(投票). He made many people believe that their votes were important, and helped them feel like they could make a difference. 32. Barack Obama’s father was probably born in _________. A. Hawaii B. Illinois C. California D. Kenya
33. Which of the following is the right order according to the text? ①Getting married to Michelle. ②Travelling to Africa to meet his grandmother ③Going to Harvard Law School ④Going to Columbia University ⑤Working in a big law firm. A.④②⑤③① B. ④③②⑤① C. ③④①⑤② D. ②①⑤④③
34. How did Obama get people to vote? A. By cheating them to do so. B. By making a difference to people. C. By showing them the importance of their votes. D. By helping poor people who treat others unfairly. 35. According to the text, which of the following words can best describe Barack Obama? A. Humorous B. Kind-hearted C. Polite D. Brave
第二节(共 5 小题；每小题 2 分，满分 10 分) 根据短文内容， 从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。 选项中有两项为多余选项。 As we all know, friendship is of great importance in our daily life. A friend can give us help and share our difficulties and happiness. But how to make friends is still difficult to some of us. 1. Be friendly to others. 37 36
. You should try to make a stranger feel at home wherever he
happens to be. Think more of others than of yourself and never judge a person by his appearance and clothes. 2. Be reliable. If you and your friend agree to meet somewhere, don’t be late. If you’re not going to make it on time or make it at all, call them as soon as you realize it. that people know they can depend on. 3. 39 . Listen carefully to what people say, remember important details about them （their 38 . Be someone
names, their likes and dislikes）, ask questions about their interests, and just take the time to learn more about them. 4. Encourage your friends: A true friend always gives courage to his friends. 40 . Never
make fun of or laugh at your friends in front of others. You should come to support them. A. Be a good listener. B. When you say you’ll do something, do it. C. A friend to all is a friend to none. D. The following information can give you some tips: E. And never leave your friend when he is in trouble. F. Smile at others and you are sure to get a smile in return. G. He will remain with them in both good as well as bad times. 第三部分 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 30 分） 阅读下面短文，掌握其大意，然后从所给的四个选项（A、B、C 和 D）中，选出最佳选 项。 It was the last day of the final examination in a large eastern university. On the steps of one building, a group of engineering seniors gathered, discussing the exam due to begin in a few 41 On their faces was confidence（自信）. This was their last exam—then on to Some talked of jobs they already had; others talked of jobs they certainty of four years of college, they felt ready and able to take The coming exam, they knew, would be a(n) bring 46 45 44 42 43 and jobs. get. With the
of the world.
task. The professor had said they could 47 each
books or notes they wanted, requesting only that they did not
other during the test. 48 , they entered the classroom. The professor passed out the papers. And smiles 49
on the students’ faces as they noted there were only five essay-type questions. Three hours had passed 50 the professor began to collect the papers. The students no
longer looked confident. On their faces was a frightened expression. Papers in hand, no one spoke as the professor faced the class. He looked at the questions?” 52 51 faces before him, and then asked, “How many completed all five
a hand was raised.
“How many answered four?” Still no hands. “Three? Two?” The students moved restlessly in their seats. “One, then? Certainly somebody finished 53 .” But the class remained silent. 54 ,” He said. “I just want
The professor put down the papers. “That is exactly what I to impress upon you that 55
you have completed four years of engineering, there are still
many things about the relatively 57
you don’t know. These questions you couldn’t answer are
in everyday practice.” Then smiling, he added, “You will all
this course, but 59 .”
remember—even though you are now college graduates, your education has just Over years they have 41. A. seconds 42. A. interview 43. A. must 44. A. hold 45. A. interesting 46. A. no 47. A. talk to 48. A. Nervously 49. A. appeared 50. A. before 51. A. pleased 52. A. Not 53. A. all 54. A. wondered 55. A. right now 56. A. exam 57. A. valuable 58. A. fail 59. A. completed 60. A. forgotten 60 B. hours B. graduation B. had to B. charge B. necessary B. any B. listen to B. Joyfully B. changed B. then B. surprised B. Once B. one B. enjoyed B. as though B. question B. difficult B. pass B. begun B. understood
the name of his professor, but not the lesson he taught. C. days C. discussion C. used to C. control C. easy C. all C. look at C. Quickly C. froze C. as C. moved C. Only C. none C. expected C. now that C. subject C. common C. take C. failed C. remembered 第Ⅱ卷(两部分，共 50 分) D. minutes D. education D. would D. place D. unusual D. either D. refer to D. Curiously D. stopped D. after D. worried D. Even D. it D. hated D. even though D. college D. strange D. start D. succeeded D. strengthened
第一部分：语法填空（共 10 小题；每小题 1.5 分，满分 15 分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（不多于 3 个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 I was born in a small village, hundred families children could stay 62 64 61 the people lived a simple life. There were five 63 whether their 66 (late) was
total in my village. They concentrated (health). They were 65
(delight) to be free from the 67 69
(pollute) that most big cities were faced with. Although the villagers lacked the technology, they were content. I studied in a school 68 (found) in 1964,
only school in my village.
61._________ 62. __________ 63. ___________ 64. ___________ 65.___________ 66._________ 67. __________ 68. ___________ 69. ___________ 70. ___________ 第二部分：写作(共两节， 满分 35 分) 第一节：短文改错(共 10 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 10 分) 假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文，请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共 有 10 处语言错误，每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。 增加：在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧)，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：1. 每处错误仅限 1 词； 2. 只允许修改 10 处，多者(从第 11 处起)不计分。 It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8, 2008. I was walking along Park Road towards the east while an old man came out of the park on the other sides of the street. Then I saw yellow car drive up Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road. The next moment the car hit the man while she was crossing the road. He fell with a cry. The car didn’t stop and drive off at full speed heading west. I noticed the driver was a young woman wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864. After two minutes later, I stopped a passing car but took the old man to the nearest hospital.
第二节：书面表达（满分 25 分） 假定你是李华，看到班上有部分同学在做作业时，不自己独立完成而是抄袭他人的作业， 针对这种现象，请你以 My Opinion on Copying Others' Homework 为题谈谈你自己的看法。 注意：1．短文必须包括下面表格中的所有内容要点，可适当发挥。 2．短文标题与开头已为你写好，不计入总词数。 3．词数 120 左右。 作业量大，偏难 主要原因 对功课不感兴趣，懒隋 完成任务，取悦老师 抄袭不对，违反校规 危害及解决办法 要诚实，勤奋学习 有困难可请教同学和老师 个人看法 ……
My Opinion on Copying Others' Homework It is known to us all that some students copy others' homework ................................................
______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ________
2015—2016 学年度上学期期末考试 高一英语试题答案
听力部分：1--20 CBBCA BABCB 25—27 ADA DABAA 63 on 68 founded CACBB CCCBC 32—35 DACB CCBBA 65 delighted 70 the 阅读理解： 21—24 CABD 36—40 DFBAG 完形填空：41—60 DBDCC 语法填空：61 where 短文改错： It was 7:15 in the morning of February 8, 2008. I was walking along Park Road on towards the east while an old man came out of the park on the other sides of the street. when a he cry. The car didn’t stop and drive off at full speed heading west. I noticed the driver drove was a young woman wore a pair of glasses and the plate number was AC864. After 加 who/改为 wearing two minutes later, I stopped a passing car but took the old man to the nearest hospital. \ 书面表达： It is known to us all that some students copy others' homework. As we know, some and make side Then I saw ^yellow car drive up Third Street and made a right turn into Park Road. The next moment the car hit the man while she was crossing the road. He fell with a 62 in 66 pollution 67 latest DABCD 64 healthy 69 which 28—31 ABBC
students copy others' homework for some reasons. On the one hand, we students have to do masses of homework both at home and at school. Sometimes we do have some problems which are too hard to work out. On the other hand, some students are too lazy to finish their homework. In order to please their parents and teachers, they form the habit of copying others’ homework. Personally, I think copying others’ homework is a bad habit. For one thing, it is against the school rules. Being students, we should be honest and work hard. If we have difficulties, we can turn to our teachers and classmates for help. For another, copying others’ homework too often, we will lose the ability to think.