Book 7 Unit 1 语法能力训练（及物与不及物动词）
1. Parents _____ much importance to education. They will do their best to give their children that priceless gift. A. attach B. pay C. link D. apply 2. —Ho
w did you like Nick’s performance last night? —To be honest, his singing didn’t _____ to me much. A. appeal A. promises A. gets A. fight for A. adapt —Yes, it is A. showing A. left A. make A. stood for B. belong B. agrees B. makes B. apply for B. appeal ____ me a lot of trouble. B. leaving B. remained B. turn B. called for C. get C. paid for C. giving C. delayed D. sparing D. deserted D. grow D. contributed to _____ in the tea house. C. call on C. attach C. refer C. pretends C. puts D. occur D. opposes D. means D. wait on D. apply 3. The new movie _______ to be one of the biggest money-makers of all time. 4. Just as Professor Scotti often ___ __ it, success is ninety-nine percent mental attitude.
5. The Somali robbers’ frequent attacks on the sea urged the United Nations to ______ all nations to take immediate action. 6. The good thing about children is that they 7. —Are you happy with your new computer. _____ very easily to new environments.
8. It was already past midnight and only three young men
9. Someone who lacks staying power and perseverance is unlikely to ______ a good teacher. 10. The doctor said jokingly that his own infection of the virus ______ the discovery of a vaccine (疫苗) of the disease. 11. —Shall I pick you up tonight? —No, thanks. Don’t ______ to come. I can take a taxi. A. have A. led A. reflect B. try B. bother B. let C. worry C. made C. think D. act D. annoy D. had 12. Many people are curious about what it was that ______ you to leave America for China. 13. Now that you have accepted the task, the only thing you can do now is ______ on how to fulfill it. 14. —Why are the housing prices in big cities increasing？ —Because people are ______ in great numbers. A. breaking A. is made A. are dropped A. be set A. will expect B. filling B. would make B. drop B. set C. pouring D. hurrying 15. The discovery of gold in Australia led thousands to believe that a fortune ______. C. was to be made D. had made D. have dropped D. are setting D. were expected
16. In the spoken English of some areas in the US, the “r” sounds at the end of the words ______. C. are being dropped C. are set 17. Linda, make sure the tables ______ before the guests arrive. 18. You’ve failed to do what you ______ to and I’m afraid the teacher will blame you. B. will be expected C. expected
19. The palace caught fire three times in the last century, and little of the original building ______ now. A. remains —Sorry. ______. A. It’s repaired B. It has been repaired C. It’s being repaired D. It had been repaired 21. —What is the price of petrol these days? —Oh, it ______ sharply since last month. A. is raised B. has risen C. has arisen D. is increased 22. —Have you handed in your schoolwork yet? —Yes, I have. I guess it ______ now. A. has graded B. is graded C. is being graded D. is grading 23. —I don’t suppose the police know who did it. —Well, surprisingly they do. A man has been arrested and ______ now. A. has been questioned A. served B. is being questioned C. had served B. went; occurred D. was going; had occurred C. is questioning D. has questioned 24. My friend, who ______ on the International Olympic Committee all his life, is retiring next month. B. is serving D. has served 25. I _____ along the street looking for a place to park when the accident ______. A. went; was occurring C. was going; occurred 26. —Have you received Jack’s plan? —Yes, but I don’t think his plan is ______ . A. worth being considered C. worthy of considering A. is worn A. is fixing on B. worthy to be considered D. worth to be considered B. is wearing B. has fixed on C. has worn C. is being fixed on D. wears D. had been fixed on B. is remained C. is remaining D. has been remained 20. —Tory, can I use your computer for a while this afternoon?
27. The new shirt you bought for me ______ very comfortably. 28. Now the world’s attention ______ the stocking markets, as they have great influence in the world’s economy. 29. —Listen, Lily is playing the piano! —Wow, how sweet the music ______! A. is heard A. read B. hears B. printed C. is sounding C. told D. sounds D. wrote 30. He didn’t see the notice that ______ “Keep Out” and walked in directly.
答案： 1-5 AAACC 16-20ACDAC 6-10 ACBAD 21-25 BCBDC 11-15 BAACC 26-30 BDCDA