9A Unit 6 网络答疑
Ask and answer
“本单元的语法板块A部分介绍了直接引语转 化成间接引语时其谓语动词时态的变化，在 哪些情况下谓语动词的时态需要发生变化， 又应该如何变化呢？”
原句：“Page 105 Grammar A” “I
’m scared,” said the witness. ?The witness said she was scared. 原句中直接引语部分be动词的一般现在时am 在间接引语中变成了一般过去时was。 直接引语向间接引语转化时，引语的时态变化 主要分为两种情况：
一、主句的谓语动词是现在时态时 间接引语的时态保持不变。现在时态（一般现在 时，现在进行时和现在完成时)。 e.g. Tom says, “I know your parents.” ? Tom says he knows my parents.
1. I know what he _______at present. (do) is doing
will help 2. Have you decided how you ________the children in the poor areas next year? (help)
直接引语的时态 一般现在时 间接引语的时态 一般过去时 过去完成时 过去完成时 过去完成时 过去将来时 过去进行时
e.g. “Where is the body?” asked the policeman. ? The policeman asked where the body was. “一般现在时”变成“一般过去 时”
1. The shop assistant knew where the manager _________in the last five years. (live) had lived “现在完成时”变成“过去完成 时” 2. I didn’t understand what my teacher ________ had said just now, so I raised my hand to ask. (say) “一般过去时”变成“过去完成 时”
3. The children were told that ________by their B geography teacher. A. the earth was round B. the earth is round C. is the earth round D. was the earth round
注意： 当引语表达的是客观真理或者事实时，不论主句 的时态是现在的时态还是过去的时态，间接引语 的时态不变。
4. -Could you tell me ______? A -Because she likes her students very much. A. why so many students like the teacher B. why do so many students like the teacher C. why did so many students like the teacher D. why so many students liked the teacher 注意：本句中的could表示委婉语气而不是过去 时，所以引语的动词时态不需要与过去有关。
“本单元语法板块A部分介绍了直接引语 转化成间接引语时引导词的选择，that, if, whether以及特殊疑问词都可以做引导词， 但分别是如何使用呢？”
原句 “Page 107 Grammar A” The police believe that the murder took place between 9 p.m. yesterday and 1 a.m. today.
The policeman asked where the body was.
The police are also interested in knowing if the victim had any enemies.
三句话分别用了that, where, if 来做间接引语的引导词。
间接引语的引导词的选择主要分为三种情况： 当引用的句子即直接引语是陈述句时，在间接引 语中的语序不变，只需要在它的前面加上that, 在 这里that 只起连接作用，不担任成分，还常常被 省略。 e.g. Li Ming said, “Father, I haven’t been able to find the catalog.” 陈述句 that ? Li Ming said to his father that he hadn’t been able to find the catalog.
当引用的句子即直接引语是特殊疑问句时，在间接引 语中，疑问词保留不变，语序要变为陈述句语序； e.g. Mary asked, “Where are my blue trousers, Mom?” 特殊疑问句 where ?Mary asked her mother where her blue trousers were.
当直接引语是一般疑问句时，在间接引语中首先把一 般疑问句变为陈述句的语序，然后在此句子前加if或 者whether。
e.g. The patient asked: “Is Dr. Li at the hospital?” 一般疑问句 if/whether ?The patient asked if /whether Dr. Li was at the hospital.
B 1. Her mother tells her _____Beijing is the 29th city that holds the Olympic Games. A. where B. that C. which D. what
原直接引语为：陈述句 Beijing is the 29th city that holds the Olympic Games. 所以引导词用that。
2. He asked me _____we could go to Beijing to B watch the game by plane. A. that B. if C. how D. what 原直接引语为：Could we go to Beijing to watch the game by plane? 所以引导词用if/whether。
3. He has decided to go to Shanghai but hasn’t decided ____he will go there. C A. if B. whether C. how D. that 原直接引语为：____ will he go to Shanghai? 可 以看出应该用一个特殊疑问词使句意完整。
“本单元Comic Strips部分出现了Why are you dressed like that? 这句话，本句中的dress与已 经在学过的初中牛津英语教材中多次出现的 put on和wear的用法有什么异同呢？”
原句 “Page 98 Comic Strips” Why are you dressed like that? “dress”的四种主要用法 用法一：dress sth. =put on sth. 穿上(强调动作） e.g. She got out of the bath and dressed her clothes. put on her clothes 用法二：dress in sth. =wear sth. 穿着（强调状态） e. g. She always dresses in black. wears black
用法三：dress sb. 给某人穿衣服 Wait a minute. I am just dressing the baby. 请等一会儿，我正在给宝宝穿衣服。
用法四：dress up as...乔装打扮成 He dressed up as the Monkey King last Halloween. 去年万圣节他乔装打扮为美猴王。
注意区分“wear, put on” 的用法 wear 强调状态，意为“穿着” e.g. Students should wear uniforms when going to
put on 强调动作，意为“穿上”反义词为take off
e.g. It’s so cold, you’d better put on the coat.
1. Don’t be late—Oh, and _____ your warm clothes. D A. dress B. wear C. have D. put on 强调动作 2. The workers all ______ thick clothes in such a cold B climate. A. dress B. wear C. have D. put on 强调状态 3. Is she old enough to _____herself yet? A A. dress B. wear C. have D. put on dress oneself 给自己穿衣服
“本单元Reading部分出现了He was last seen leaving his office in New Town at about 7 p.m. 这 句话中see后面用了动词的-ing形式，而初中牛 津英语教材中也出现过see后面用动词原形的用 法，它们有什么不同呢？”
原句“Page 100 Reading Line 6” He was last seen leaving his office in New Town at about 7 p.m. “see”的两种用法 一、“see …do” 表示看见了整个动作的过程，在这 种句型中，动词不定式表示整个活动或者整个事件 从头到尾的全过程。此种情况下，动词不定式省略 to。 e.g. I saw her dance from the beginning to the end. What a beautiful dance! 注意：see用于被动语态中要还原to? be seen to do。 e.g. He is always seen to stay up late.
二、“see…doing” 表示看见正在发生的事情，也 就 是说，在这种句型中，分词表示正在进行的动作 e.g. Look, can’t you see her dancing there? 注意：被动语态 be seen doing 1. When the teacher came into the classroom, he saw the
boy________with others. (talk) talking 强调正在进行 2. The two men saw him _____the supermarket and then A they followed him home. 强调过程 A. leave B. left C. leaving D. to leave
“本单元Reading部分出现了The police have confirmed that the victim was a computer programmer. 这句话中，police是单数名词还 是复数名词呢？为什么后面的谓语动词用了 have confirmed而不是has confirmed呢？”
原句“Page 100 Reading Line 4” The police have confirmed that the victim was a computer programmer. police是集体名词, 谓语动词用复数 通常做复数的集体名词 有些集体名词，如police, people, 通常做复数，用复 数动词。 police 用作集体名词，作为“警察部队”理解。 police用于此含义时，前面一般要用定冠词the, 其谓 语动词通常用复数。 e.g. The police say they have arrested twenty people. 注意：“一个警察” a policeman
既可作单数也可作复数的集体名词 有一些集体名词，如class, family, team 既可作 单数也可作复数用。
若将该名词所表示的集体视为一个整体，则 动词用单数。 e.g. His family is a big one. There are five people in it. 若将侧重点放在组成集体的成员上，动词用复 数。 e.g. His family like watching TV together. 具体动作
1. The police ____ searching for the murderer. C A. is B. am C. are D. be 2. The class __________ notes while the teacher were taking was teaching. (take) 3. At the moment, the football team __________a are having discussion about what to do next. (have)
“本单元单词表里出现了suspect两种不同 的发音，pronunciation部分也提到了同一 个单词不同词性时重音位置的不同，能用 具体的例句解释下吗？”
原句Page 101 Reading Line 33 + P112 Pronunciation So far, the only suspect is a short, thin man who was seen running down Upper Street at 10 p.m. yesterday. 本句中单词suspect含义为嫌疑犯，是名词，重音 在第一个音节。 英文中部分单词，一个词有两种词性，既做动词 也做名词。不同词性时，重音位置也不一样。 作名词时，重音在第一个音节上 作动词时，重音在第二个音节上 e.g. Liu Xiang broke the record again. 记录 n. 重音在第一个音节上 Detective Lu recorded what the witness said. 记录 v. 重音在第二个音节上
有些情况下，不仅词性不同，单词含义差距也很大 e.g. There are many presents under the Christmas tree. 礼物 n. 重音在第一个音节上 The chairman of that organization presented the generous donators with certificates. 颁奖 v. 重音在第二音节上 1. The police have found many suspects. 嫌疑犯 n. 重音在第一个音节上 2. Conan suspected that the short fat man as the murderer. 怀疑 v. 重音在第二个音节上
Thank you for listening!