答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一 遍。 1. What can we learn about Mike? A. He is busy. B. He is late C. He is ill.
2. When will the man go back home? A. At 1:00 p.m. B. At 2:00 p.m. C. At 3:00 p.m.
3. What does the man mean? A. The man is not satisfied at her wasting money. B. The man is pleased to see the woman has got two coats. C. The man wants to buy the woman another coat. 4. What’s the possible relationship between the two speakers? A. Doctor and nurse. B. Teacher and student. C. Nurse and patient.
5. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. At a bank 第二节 听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选 项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小题，每小题 5秒钟；听完后， 每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第6段材料，回答第6至7题。 6. What are the speakers mainly talking about? A. Dinner B. TV program. C. Weather B. In a shop. C. At a company.
7. Why have they decided to go inside? A. They feel rather cold outside.
B. They try to avoid the sunshine. C. They want to watch a TV program. 听第7段材料，回答第8、9题。 8. What is the man’s feeling after his job intervie w? A. Anxious B. Hopeful C. Desperate
9. How many candidates were able to go to the second interview? A. 4 B. 12 C.16
听第8段材料，回答第10至12题。 10. Where does the conversation probably take place? A. In the street. B. At a bus stop. 11. What doesn’t the woman have? A. A gas can. B. A truck. C. Any money. C. At a garage.
12. What is the man going to do? A. Give the woman a lift. B. Lend money to the woman. C. Drive to his office. 听第9段材料，回答第13至16题。 13. What does the man most probably do? A. A heart surgeon. B. A university professor. C. A brain surgeon.
14. How much does a university professor’s brain cost? A. $20,000. B. $50,000. C. $100,000.
15. Which brain is the cheapest? A. A university professor’s. B. A worker’s. 16. Why is a politician’s brain the most expensive? A. Because a politician’s is smarter than other’s. B. Because it has never been used. C. Because it contains some new ideas. 听第10段材料，回答第17至20题。 17. What is Mrs. Brown? A. She is the headmaster. B. She is in charge of the school trip next week. C. A judge’s.
C. She is a manager of the tour company. 18. Why must School Trip Permission Note be signed by their parents? A. Because they can go with their parents. B. Because they can be protected by their parents. C. Because the note is for insurance purpose. 19. What should the students be very careful to wear? A. They should be very careful to wear old clothes. B. They should be very careful to wear dark glasses. C. They should be very careful to wear strong shoes. 20. What is the purpose of the speaker? A. To tell the students the questions they should pay attention to. B. To tell the students some places they will visit. C. To tell the students something they should take along. 第二部分 阅读理解（每小题2分，满分40分） 第一节（共15小题；每小题2分，满分30分） 阅读下列短文，从每题所给的四个选项（A、B、C和D）中，选出最佳选项。 A Mr. Brown worked in a factory of a small town. He had been there for twenty years before one day he was sent to the capital for important business. He was quite excited because he had never been there before. Before he set off, he asked his wife and three daughters if they wanted him to buy something for them in London. Mrs. Brown began to think it over and then she said she wished her husband would be able to buy a nice umbrella for her, and so did their three daughters. As he was afraid he would forget it, he drew an umbrella on his hand. To his regret, he lost it at the station. On the train Mr. Brown sat opposite to an old woman. The woman’s umbrella was so nice that he carefully looked at it and said to himself not to forget to buy a few umbrellas like it. When the train arrived at the station in London, he said good-bye to the old woman, took his bag and her umbrella and was going to get off. “Wait a minute, sir,” shouted the old woman. “That’s my umbrella!” Now Mr. Brown noticed that he had taken her umbrella. His face turned red at once and said in a hurry,“Oh, I’m very sorry, Madam! I didn’t mean it!”
Seven days later Mr. Brown left the capital. To his surprise, he met the old woman and sat opposite to her again. Looking at the four umbrellas, the old woman was satisfied with herself. “It seems that I had a better result than the other four women.” She thought. 21. We can learn from the passage that Mr. Brown was ______. A. a conductor B. a worker C. a thief D. an umbrella maker
22. The underlined word “it” in the first paragraph refers to ______. A. his ticket B. his bag C. his drawing D. his umbrella
23. Why did Mr. Brown take the woman’s umbrella? A. Because he was lost in thought. B. Because it was much like his own umbrella. C. Because he thought the woman would not notice it. D. Because the woman misplaced it beside Mr. Brown. 24. When looking at Mr. Brown with four umbrellas, the woman felt ______. A. surprised B. angry C. fortunate (幸运的） D. sad
25. How did Mr. Brown get the four umbrellas? A. He picked them on the train. C. He bought them in London. B Think of life as a game in which you are playing with five balls in the air. You name them work, family, health, friends and spirit (精神) and you keep all of them in the air. You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce (弹跳) back. But the other four balls, family, health, friends and spirit, are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be broken. They will never be the same. You must understand that and try to have balance in your life. How? Don’t look down on your worth by comparing yourself with others. It is because we are different and each of us is special. Don’t let other people set goal(目标）for you. Only you know what is best for yourself. Don’t give up when you still have something to give. Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. Don’t be afraid of difficulties. It is by taking chances that we learn how to be brave. Don’t shut love out of your life by saying it’s impossible. The quickest way to receive B. He brought them from his small town. D. He stole them from four women.
love is to give it; the fastest way to lose love is to hold it too tightly (紧紧地); the best way to keep love is to give it wings（翅膀). Don’t run through life so fast that you forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going. Don’t be afraid to learn. Knowledge is a treasure (珍宝) you can always carry easily. Don’t use time or words carelessly. You can’t get them back. Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery (秘密), and today is a gift; that’s why we call it “the present”. Life is not a competition, but a trip, step by step. 26. The passage tells us not to _________ because everyone is special. A. be afraid of difficulties C. run through life so fast worth 27. The sentence “Nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying.” means that _______. A. Nothing is possible C. You should learn to give up B. If we don’t give up, there is always hope D. Although you try, nothing will change. B. be afraid to learn D. compare yourself with others to look down on your
28.Why can’t we use time carelessly? ___________ A. Because time is too expensive. C. Because we are too poor. B. Because time never returns. D. Because times will get back.
29. If you run through life so fast, you will ____________. A. lose your own treasure that you can always carry easily B. lose love by holding it too tightly C. forget not only where you’ve been, but also where you are going. D. not afraid of the difficulties 30.According to the passage, which is the best title? ___________ A. Nothing is impossible. C. Things you can’t do. B. Glass balls are easy to be broken. D. Treat your life in a right way. C When you visit America, you will see the word Motel on signs and notice boards. It is made up of “motor” and “hotel” and it is really a hotel for people who arrive by car (however, you don’t need a car to stay at one). You have to pay when you arrive for your room, which usually
has a bath. Meals are not provided, but there will certainly be a cafeteria (自助餐馆). Americans eat a lot of salads and sandwiches. Along the main roads there are a lot of motels. Each tries to offer more than next. Some provide television in every bedroom; others have swimming pools; and so on. Motels are especially useful when you are in the country, far from a town or city. You will also find them in the big National Parks. In these great National Parks, you may meet guests you don’t expect to see. An American friend told me a little story. In the middle of a moonless night she heard strange noises outside her motel window in the Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming. Thinking it might be a thief, she jumped out of bed, opened the door and crept towards a dark shadow. As she got close, she saw the thief. She was dreadfully frightened: it wasn’t a human thief — it was a big black bear. The bear was turning over some empty tins with its paw, looking for tasty bits of food. My friend decided to leave that particular thief alone! There are also, of course, places called “rooming houses”, where they receive lodgers (房客). You will see such signs as Tourists or Rooms Rent, and you could try one of these. A word of warning — looking for a room in New York during the tourist season is like looking for gold on the moon! 31. Which of the following is TRUE about motels? A. You can only find motels in the big National Parks. B. They are free for people who arrive by car. C. If you want to stay at a motel, you must have a car. D. The word “motel” is formed by two words. 32. Which of the following is NOT provided by motels? A. Baths. B. Swimming pools. C. TV. D. Meals.
33. The underlined word “crept” in the second paragraph probably means “______”. A. moved slowly B. rushed out C. threw away D. ran fast
34. The second paragraph mainly tells us ______. A. an interesting story B. the experience of the author’s friend
C. we may meet animals in the National Parks D. bears usually look for food at night 35. From the last paragraph, we can learn that in New York during the tourist season ______. A. tourists can find gold there B. tourists can have a sweet dream there
C. it is difficult to find a room there
D. there is warning for tourists to New York
第二节 根据短文内容，从下列A-F选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项。 选项中有一项为多余项。
A. Wash yourself as often as possible C. Keep away from smoke and alcohol E. Have a balanced diet 36.. __________
B. Avoid being in hot sun D. The importance of skin F. Be sure to have enough water
When it comes to your skin, there is an important fact that you must keep in mind: Your skin is the largest organ of your body. Therefore, skin health and protection is crucial. Your skin does everything for you. It can keep your body hydrated and regulate your body’s temperature. Now, here are some helpful tips for you to protect your skin: 37.._________ Protection against harmful rays from the sun is one of the most important steps that you need to take. With this in mind it is necessary for you to avoid strong sunlight as often as possible. As for sunscreen you need to buy products that contain UVA-1, UVA-2 and UVB protection. 38.___________ Your diet also has a direct impact on the health of your skin. The most important aspect of your diet in relation to the health of your skin is to make certain that you eat a proper amount of food items that contain the proteins and nutrients necessary for cellular maintenance, repair and regeneration. 39.__________ Water is also important to the health of your skin. While you cerrtainly have heard it before, it actually is true that you should drink at least eight 8-ounce glasses of fresh water every day. There are many health benefits to be derived from drinking water daily, including maintaining healthy skin. 40．__________ Finally, when it comes to the health of your skin today and into the future you should avoid smoking all together. In addition, you should drink alcohol only in moderation. Both smoking and excessive alcohol consumption can negatively impact the health of your skin in significant ways. 第三部分 英语知识运用（共两节，满分45分）
第一节 完形填空（共 20 小题；每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分） At midnight, Peter was awakened by heavy knocks on the door. He rolled over and looked at his 41 , and it was half past one. “I’m not getting 42 at this time,” he 43 to himself,
and rolled over. Then, a 44 knock followed. “Aren’t you going to 45 it?” said his wife.
So he dragged himself out of bed and went downstairs. He opened the door and there was a man 46 at the door. It didn’t take long to 47 the man was drunk.
“Hi, there, ” slurred (嘟囔) the stranger, “Can you give me a push?” “No, 48 . It’s half past one. I was 49 ,” Peter said and slammed（猛关） the door. He went back 50 to bed and told his wife what had happened. 51 of you. Remember that night we had a 52 in the pouring
She said, “That wasn’t very
rain on the way to 53 the kids and you had to knock on a man’s door to get our car 54 again? What would have happened if he’d told “But the guy was 56 ,” said Peter. 57 it would be the Christian thing 55 to go away? ”
“It doesn’t matter,” said the wife. “He needs help to help him.”
So Peter went out of bed again, got dressed, and went downstairs. He opened the door, and not being able to see the stranger anywhere, he shouted, “Hey, do you still want a 58 ?” And he heard a 59 , “Yeah, please.” are you?”
So still being unable to see the stranger, he shouted, “ 60 The drunk replied, “Over here, on the swing(秋千).” 41. A. door 42. A. into trouble 43. A. complained 44. A. louder 45. A. stand 46. A. knocking 47. A. remember 48. A. go out 49. A. in bed 50. A. down B. wife C. clock
B. out of the house B. explained B. weaker B. stop B. lying B. realize B. go away B. in surprise B. in
C. down to work D. out of bed C. thought C. longer D. replied D. angrier D. answer D. looking D. doubt D. go up D. at work D. up
C. refuse C. standing C. show C. go ahead
C. at home C. inside
51. A. foolish 52. A. look 53. A. put up 54. A. united 55. A. us 56.A. mad 57. A. but 58. A. push 59. A. lady 60. A. where
B. nice B. quarrel B. pick down B. refreshed B. them B. drunk B. though B. rest B. gentleman B. how
C. typical C. fight C. pick up C. started C. the man C. different C. and C. room C. sound C. who
D. generous D. breakdown D. put down D. delighted D. others D. dangerous D. because D. lift D. voice D. what
第二节 （共10小题；每小题1.5分，满分15分） 阅读下面材料，在空白处填入适当的内容（1个单词）或括号内单词的正确形式。 My name is Wang Kun. Since middle school, my sister and I 61 (dream) about 62
(take)a great bike trip. When we graduated from college, we finally got the chance to do it. It 63 my sister 64 first had the idea to cycle along 65 Mekong River from 66 it begins 67
to where it ends. The Dai live near the Lancang River, the Chinese part of the river that
(call) the Mekong River in other countries. Wang Wei soon got them interested in cycling too. She insisted that we 68 (find)the source of the river. She gave me a 69 (determine) 70 .
look. Once She has made up her mind, nothing can change it. Finally, I had to give 第四部分 写作（共两节，满分35分） 第一节 短文改错（共10小题；每小题1分，满分10分）
文中共有10处语言错误，每句中最多有两处，每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加： 在缺词处加一个漏字符号（∧），并在其下面写出该加的词。删除：把多余的词用斜线（＼）划掉。修改： 在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意：1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词； 2. 只 允许修改10处，多者（从第11处起）不计分。 There was a time when Zhang Yi and I was good friends, but now we are like stranger. On his first day in our class two years ago, he had no one to talk. I was the first one to say hello to her, so we became friends. Zhang Yi did well in math or he was always ready to helping me with it. One day last month, I told him about that I would be away from school for two days to see a friend. But he told my father about it and that made me angrily. Now, I know I was wrong. I decide to say sorry for him, because I don’t want to lose so a good friend.
第二节 书面表达（25分） 请根据所给提示，以 “Let Books Be Our Good Friends” 为题，写一篇100左右的短文。 提示： 1. 分析当今社会的读书现状（读书时间少，忙于其他各种事务或活动??） 2. 给予一些说服力的建议：“读万卷书；行万里路”。鼓励人们多读书，读好书，因为书是人类的 朋友。 注意：开头已经给出，词数不计在内。 Let Books Be Our Good Friends Nowadays not many people set aside regular time to read books. _____________________
听力（本题满分20分，每小题1分） 1-5 BCABA 6-10 CABAA 11-15 CACAB 阅读理解 21-25 BCACC 26-30DBBCD 31-35 DDACC 36-40DBEFC 完形填空 41-45CDCAD 46-50 CBBAD 51-55 BDCCA 56=60 BCADA 语法填空 Keys: 61. have dreamed 66. where 短文改错 71. ... was good friends ... strangers 73. ... to talk. 75. ... in math or ... talk后加with或to 74. ... hello to her ... or → and 76. ... to helping me ... her → him was → were 72. ... are like stranger. stranger → 62. taking 63. was 64. that 65. the 70. in 16-20 BBCCA
67. is called
helping → help
77. ... told him about ... 去掉about 78. ... made me angrily. angrily → angry 79. ... say sorry for ... 范文 Nowadays not many people set aside regular time to read books. People are always busy with all kinds of things which seem to be more important. Actually, many of them are just watching TV, surfing on the Internet, hanging out with friends, etc. Of course, sometimes we need to relax ourselves in this way, but we cannot ignore reading books. Books help us to learn about the past and look forward to the future. Good books contain valuable knowledge created by deep thinkers. They give us wisdom and power to live a better life. Without books, life is a journey through desert. So let books be our good friends. for → to 80. ... so a good ... so → such