河北省广平一中 2015—2016 学年第一学期高二年级期中考试英语试卷（B 卷） 本试卷共 150 分。考试时间 120 分钟。第 I 卷的答案在机读卡上，第 II 卷的答案写在答 题纸上。 卷I 第一部分 听力（共两节，每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 第一节（共 5 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 5 分） 例：How much is the shirt? 案是 B。 1. W
hat’s wrong with the man’s watch? A. It goes slowly. sometimes. 2. When will the speakers meet? A. At 2:00. B. At 4:00. C. At 6:00. B. It goes too fast. C. It doesn’t work A. ￡19.15. B. ￡9.15. C. ￡9.18. 答
3. What is the relationship between the speakers? A. Neighbors. 4. What will the woman do? A. Give Tom some medicine. B. Take Tom’s temperature. C. Have a look at Tom’s mouth. 5. Why did the woman make Mr. Jones angry? A. She asked the answered question again. B. She didn’t finish her work in 20 minutes. C. She asked the same question three times. 第二节(共 15 小题；每小题 1 分，满分 15 分) B. Teacher and student. C. Classmates.
听下面 5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题，从题中所给的 A、B、C 三个选 项中选出最佳选项，并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前，你将有时间阅读各个小 题，每小题 5 秒钟；听完后，各小题将给出 5 秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听第 6 段材料，回答第 6、7 题。 6. How many people are eating out tonight? A. Two. B. Three. C. Four.
7. Why would the man’s wife prefer a seat by the window? A. She loves the fresh air. B. She likes to enjoy the night view. C. It’s the non-smoking area. 听第 7 段材料，回答第 8、9 题。 8. Where is the woman probably speaking? A. In a changing room. B. At a school café. C. At an information center.
9. What sport would the man like to play?
听第 9 段材料，回答第 13 至 16 题。 13. What are the speakers going to do tonight? A. See a movie. B. Have a meeting. C. Attend a party.
14. What kind of food does the woman prefer? A. Chinese food. B. Mexican food. C. American food.
15. How are the speakers going there? A. By bus. B. By bike. C. By subway.
16. What do we know about Tina? A. She lives in the city. B. She is a humorous and nice girl. C. She and the woman went to the same school. 听第 10 段材料，回答第 17 至 20 题。 17. How did the first man feel when he was invited to the party? A. Excited. B. Confident. C. Worried.
18. What advice did his friend give him? A. Don’t drink too much. B. Just follow his example. C. Don’t make a fool of himself by asking silly questions.
19. Why did the first man lose control of himself by the end of the party? A. He had drunk too much. B. he was too pleased with himself. C. He couldn’t stand the uncomfortable silence. 20. What can be inferred about the second man? A. He knew more about Shakespeare than the first man did. B. he knows nothing about Shakespeare like the first man. C. He was very humorous.
英语知识运用（共两节，满分 35 分）
第一节 单项填空（共 20 小题：每小题 1 分，满分 20 分） 21 . He_______ absent _______ school last week. A . was for B. was from C. is from D was at
22. We were ________ the A. at on B. in in
stationer’s________ Monday. C. in at D. on on
23. On the way________ A. to B. /
home, I found a wallet. C. from D at
24. At nights, the children always________. A. does their homework B. doing their D. do homework
C. do homeworks
25.________ the weather like in Guangping last night? A. What is B How is C. What was D. How was
26. At the moment, they________ in the garden. A. are play B. are playing C. play D. playing
27. They go to school ________ every day. A. by car B. by the car C. in car D. on car
28. Nicola didn’t come to school________ Monday. A. at B. on C. for D. in
29.We plan to spend this A. going shopping
afternoon ________. C. go shop D. going shop
B. go shopping
30. There were________ people A. two hundred 31. Where is Tom? A. at the butcher butcher 32. We always enjoy ________. A. we B. us
in our country. C. two hundreds D. two hundreds of
B. two hundred of He is ________.
B.at the butcher’s
C. at the butchers’
33. Can you give me the key____ the front door. A. to B. for C. in D. at
34. He must stay in bed for_________. A. two another days C. more two days B. another two days
D. other two days
35. Linda often _______her homework in the evening ,but this evening she ______TV. A. does; C. does; watches is watching B. is doing; D. is doing; wathes is watching
36. Lily is not _____ today. She is ill. A. good B. well C. better D .best
37. Jane came to school ________and missed the first lesson. A. later 38. B. late C. lately D. latest
I feel quite________when excited
I hear this________news. excited C. exciting exciting D.
A. exciting excited
39. Mr. Williams has a bad cold, so he must________ in bed. A. stay B. staies C. stays D. to stay
40. I hope you will have a________ holiday. A. pleased B. pleasure C. pleasant D. pleasing
第二节 完形填空（共 15 小题，每小题 1 分，满分 15 分） An old man lived in a nice house with a large garden. He took care of his all the time, watering and fertilizing them. One day a young man went by the imagining how happy he could be 43 42 . He looked at the beautiful flowers, 41
he lived in such a beautiful place. Then, 4 4 45 . He was very surprised about this are you busy taking care of them
suddenly he found the old gardener was and asked, “You can’t see these flowers. every day?”
The old man smiled and said, “I can tell you four
. First, I was a gardener 47 I can’t see these
when I was young, and I really like this job. Second, flowers, I can touch them. last one, that’s 49 .” 48
, I can smell the sweetness of them. As to the
“Me? But you don’t know me,” said the young man. “Yeah, it’s that everybody 51 50 that I don’t know you. But I know that flowers are angels . We enjoy the happiness these flowers have brought us.”
The blind man’s work opened our eyes, and his life 53
our hearts, which also made
. It was just like Beethoven, who became deaf in his later life and 54 his wonderful
wrote many great musical works. Beethoven himself couldn’t music, but his music has 55
millions of people to face their difficulties
bravely. Isn’t it one kind of happiness? 41. A. flowers 42. A. balcony 43. A. after 44. A. blind 45. A. What 46. A. stories 47. A. although 48. A. First 49. A. me 50. A. true 51. A. greets 52. A. broke 53. A. emptier 54. A. write 55. A. changed 第三部分 B. trees B. kitchen B. as B. famous B. Who B. reasons B. since B. Second B. you B. hard B. doubts B. hurt B. busier B. hear B. affected C. discovered C. luckier C. vegetables C. garden C. before C. smart C. Why C. excuses D. grass D. study D. if D. friendly D. Which
D. conclusions D. unless D. Fourth
C. because C. Third
C. my mother D. my son C. cool C. meets C. pleased D. happier C. play D. encouraged D. believe D. fair D. knows D. treated
阅读理解（共 20 小题，每小题 2 分，满分 40 分） A
Philip is a school boy. On his twelfth birthday, he decided to give up eating meat. “I don’t think it’s right to eat animals,” he said. “They live on the Earth just like us and they are our friends.” Philip’s parents were not happy about that.
“You are a growing boy,” his mother said. “You need meat. Do you want to stay short and be weak?” His mother put some beef, rice and carrots in front of him. “I want you to eat all your food now,” she said. “Don’t leave anything.” Philip didn’t want to make his mother sad. But he ate only the r ice and the carrots. “You’re a silly boy!” said his father. “I’m getting very angry at you.” “I’m sorry, Mum and Dad,” answered Philip. “I don’t want you to be sad or angry. But I really don’t want to eat any meat.” “Then have some fish, dear,” said his mother. “Oh no, I can’t!” cried Philip. “Fish are living things too.” “Well, you can’t have anything to eat at all if you don’t eat any meat or fish,” said his father. The next morning Philip got up hungry. His father walked to the school with him and asked to see the teacher. “Is this what you teach the students at school ?” he asked the teache r. “Philip refuses to eat meat at home. He doesn’t listen to what I say.” “I don’t agree with Philip,” replied the teacher. “But I think he’s brave to do what he thinks is right. We teach the students to do that.” 56. Philip decided to give up eating meat on his __________ birthday. A. fifth B. eighth C. eleventh D. twelfth
57. Philip’s mother thought that Philip would ___________ if he didn’t eat any meat. A. stay short healthy 58. What did Philip’s mother ask him to eat when he refused to eat meat? A. Some hamburgers. ice-cream. 59. Philip’s father went to the school with Philip because ____________. B. Some fish. C. Some pears. D. Some B. feel happy C. get hungry D. keep
A. he was a teacher there C. he wanted to see the teacher
B. Philip got up very late D. Philip had a new teacher
60. Philip’s teacher teach students _____________. A. to go to school on foot C. to listen to their parents B. to give up eating animals D. to do what they think is right
Several years ago, a television reporter was talking to three of the most important people in America. One was a very rich banker, another owned one of the largest companies in the world, and the third owned many buildings in the center of New York. The reporter was talking to them about being important. “How do we know if someone is really important?” the reporter asked the banker. The banker thought for a few moments and then said, “I think anybody who is invited to the White House to meet the President of the United States is really important.” The reporter then turned to the owner of the very large company. “Do you agree with that?” she asked. The man shook his head, “No. I think the President invites a lot of people to the White House. You’d only be important if while you were visiting the
President, there was a telephone call from the president of another country, and the President of the US said he was too busy to answer it.” The reporter turned to the third man. “Do you think so?” “No, I don’t.” he said. “I don’t think that makes the visitor important. That makes the President important.” “Then what would make the visitor important?” the reporter and the other two men asked. “Oh, I think if the visitor to the White House was talking to the President and the phone rang, and the President picked up the receiver, listened and then said, ‘it’s for you.’” 61.This story happened in _______.
62.There are _______ in this passage. A. two men and two women C. three women and one man 63.The banker thought _______. A. he was really important because he was a rich banker B. the visitor to the White House was really important C. the visitor who met the President of the United States in the White was really important. D. the reporter was really important 64.The owner of the very large company thought _______. A. she was really important because she owned one of the largest companies B. the banker was really important. C. the owner of many buildings in the center of New York was really important D. the visitor would be really important if while he was visiting the President, the President would not answer any telephone call House B. three men and one woman D. four women
65.The owner of many buildings thought _______. A. he was really important because he owned many buildings in the center of New York B. the owner of the very large company was really important C. the visitor was really important if he talking to the President and the President received a telephone call for the visitor D. the person who worked in the White House was really important
Do you like eating chocolate? The answer is probably “Yes”. Children and adults both love its smooth, sweet taste. But how much do you know about chocolate? September 13th is International Chocolate Day. It’s a great chance for us to learn more about this special food. Chocolate comes from an ancient civilization (文明) called the Maya. The Mayan people had a special food called cocoa. The word cocoa means “gift from God”. Five hundred years ago, the Europeans found the Mayans and used cocoa to make chocolate.
All this changed when European companies started to produce chocolate bars(棒) in the 19th century. Chocolate bars took off in popularity. They also took off in space: Russian and American astronauts took them into space in the 1960s. For centuries, chocolate was ea ten only by the rich. Now it’s very common and there is even a chocolate museum in Cologne, Germany. Here you can find everything about chocolate. You can first take a walk in a cocoa tree forest. Then, go to the workshop nearby. Workers there make cocoa beans into delicious chocolate. The chocolate makes a 3-meter-high chocolate fountain. You can taste it! Chocolate comes in all shapes, sizes and colors. The biggest chocolate bar ever was made in Italy in 2011 and weighed almost 6 tons! That’s as big as an elephant. People often eat chocolate at Easter, or during other festivals like Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Christmas. Many people say chocolate is bad for health and skin. Not necessarily so! Scientists now say it is good for health in some ways, and can even help people lose weight. Acne(粉刺) and chocolate have no direct connection, according to the World Cocoa Foundation. Healthy food and habits lead to healthy skin. Be careful not to eat too much chocolate—it’s rather high in sugar and fat. The country that eats the most chocolate per person each year is Switzerland. They eat 19 pounds (9 kilos) per person on average! People in the US eat the most chocolate in total. They get through half of the world’s chocolate. Chocolate is also used in movies. Sometimes people use chocolate to make “blood” and dirt in the movie. In the 1994 movie The Shawshank Redemption, the main character needs to crawl (爬行) through a sewer pipe(下水道). The pipe is full of smelly waste which is actually made from sweet chocolate syrup. Isn’t it interesting? 66. Who first made cocoa into chocolate? A. The Mayans. Americans. 67. From Paragraph 3, we can learn that _____________. A. chocolate bars became popular in the 19th century B. chocolate bars were produced in space in the 1960s B. The Europeans. C. The Chinese. D. The
C. chocolate is now eaten only by some rich people D. people can buy chocolate in the chocolate museum 68. The writer tells people not to have too much chocolate because ______________. A. it can even help people lose weight B. it can lead to many serious heart problems
C. the re is too much sugar and fat in it D. Americans eat half of the world’s chocolate 69. According to the passage, which of the following is true? A. The biggest chocolate bar looks like an elephant. B. People only eat chocolate at important festivals. C. Chocolate is popular in Switzerland and the US. D. Scientists say chocolate is very harmful to health. 70. What’s the writer’s purpose of writing the passage? A. To show how chocolate was first made. B. To encourage more people to buy chocolate. C. To show how people use chocolate in movies. D. To tell people some information about chocolate.
Welcome to the Electronic Village to explore new ways of language teaching and learning.
Electronic Village Program (Thursday, June 18, 2015)
Nearpod ? 9:00 am to 10:00 am ? Room 501
TEO ? 2:00 pin to 3:00 pm ? Room 502
Nearpod is a software program that Our students come from different creates a rich context (语境) for backgrounds but have the same desire students to learn vocabulary. The to learn on-line. The presenter will presenter will show how to use it. use examples from his first on-line class to explain how any teacher can begin teaching on-line with TEO. Kahoot ? 10:30 am to 11:30 am ? Room 601 Kahoot software can be used to Prezi ? 3:30 pm to 4:20 pm ? Room 602 Uses of Prezi in listening and
create grammar tests which can be speaking courses draw students' graded on a network. It can provide attention to speaking more fluently. students with instant feedback (反 The presenter will show how students 馈), including reports about can use Prezi to confidently present
their strengths and weaknesses. on a variety of topics, including introducing family, friends, and hobbies. 71. Nearpod can be used to ______. A. offer grammar tests C. help vocabulary learning B. teach listening on-line D. gain fluency in speaking
72 . If you want to improve your speaking skills, you can go to____________. A. Room 501 B. Room 502 C. Room 601 D. Room 602
73.If you want to take part in the grammar tests, you can go to_____________. A. Room 501 B. Room 502 C. Room 601 D. Room 602
74. Which of the following can assess your grammar learning? A. Nearpod. B. Kahoot. C. TEO. D. Prezi.
75. A teacher who wants to learn on-line teaching is expected to arrive by ______. A. 9:00 am B. 10:30 am C. 2:00 pm D. 3:30 pm
第四部分 基础知识巩固（共两节，满分 55 分。） 第一节 单词拼写（共 50 个词汇，每个词汇 0.5 分，共 25 分） 76. 气候______________ 79. 2 月 _______________ 82. 11 月 _____________ 77. 有时______________ 78.秋天 _____________ 80. 德国____________ 81. 温和的 _____________ 83. 打破 __________ 84. 温暖的___________
85.总是 __________86. 升起 ____________ 87. 有意思的，有趣的 _________ 88. 宜人的 ___________ 91. 信封_____________ 94. 乡村 _____________ 89. 谈话____________ 90.话题 ______________ 92. 零钱 ____________ 93.幸运的 ______________ 95. 周三______________ 96.文具商 _____________
97. 结束，结尾 __________ 98. 度过___________ 99. 使人激动的______________ 100. 起床___________ 101. 继续,保持 _________102. 我们自己_______________ 103. 火柴 ___________ 104. 喧闹声 ____________105. 获胜者______________ 106. 图书馆 ____________ 107. 牙医___________ 108.胃痛 _______________
109. 记得，记住 ________110. 开车 __________ 112. 油腻的 __________ 115. 售货员 ____________ 118. 药___________ 113.快地 __________ 116. 到达 __________ 119. 温度 ___________
111. 片刻，瞬间 ___________ 114.身体探出 ____________ 117. 家务活 _____________ 120. 电话____________ 123. 起床_____________
121. 舌头 __________ 122. 一起 ____________
124. 城镇 ____________
第二节 短文改错（每小题 1 分，满分 10 分） 温馨提示：文中共有 10 出错误。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增、删或改。 增加：在缺词处加一漏字符号∧，并在其下面写出该加的词。 删除：把多余的词用\划掉。 修改：在错的词下划一横线，并在该词下面写出修改后的词。 注意：每处错误及修改仅限一词。
Today is Sunday,I didn’t get up early as usually. In the morning after I finished my homework, I did washing. Then I telephoned one of my classmate and invited him to see a film. And unfortunately, when we got to the cinema at 3:00 p.m. we found all the tickets had sold out. Then we went back to school and played the football. After this, when we were about to go home ,we saw our English teacher, Mr. Wang, coming into the school gate he told us we have made great progress in English this term . He also suggested that we should read more and wrote more. We promised him that we would listen his advice. · 第二节 书面表达（满分 20 分） 以 My family life on we ekend 为题 运用所学词 短语 句型 围绕周末在家的生活来写 要求 字迹工整 书写认真，字数 80-120。 ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ————————————————————————————————————————
———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————————————— ———————————————————————————————— ———————— ———————————————————