一、时态练习题 （ ）1.We’ll go swimming if the weather______fine tomorrow. A. is B.was C. will be D.is going to be （ ）2.It______five years since he has left for Beijing. A. was B. has been C.is D.is g
oing to be （ ）3.Please don’t leave the office until your friend______back. A.came B.comes C.have come D.will come （ ）4.By the end of last year he______about 1500 English words. learns B.learned C.was learning D.had learned （ ）5.Listen ! Someone______in the next room . A.cried B.crying C.is crying D.has cried （ ）6.You must tell him the news as soon as you______him. A.see B.sees C.will see D.is seeing （ ）7.He told me that he______to see us the next day. A.comes B. came C. will come D. would come （ ）8.We can’t find him anywhere . Perhaps he______home. A. is going B. went C. has come D. would come （ ）9.The teacher told us that the sun______bigger than the earth. A. is B. was C. has been D.will be （ ）10.Could you tell me where the railway station______? was B. is C. will be D. would be （ ）11.We______to the Great Wall several times. A. go B. were going C. have gone D.have been （ ）12.It seemed that the old man______for something over there. A. looks B. looked C. was looking D. has looked （ ）13.He was sure that he______his wallet in the office . A. left B. would leave C. had left D. has left （ ）14.You must study hard if you______ want to fail the exam.
A. won’t B. don’t C. haven’t D. hadn’t （ ）15. —I’m afraid you can’t sit here . —Sorry , I______know. A. don’t B. won’t C. can’t D. didn’t （ ）16. As she______the newspaper , Granny______asleep. A. read , was falling B. was reading fell C. was reading , was falling D.read , fell （ ）17. —Jim is not coming tonight . —But he______ !A. promises（许诺）B. promised C. will promise D. had promised （ ）18. —What’s her name? —I______.
A. forget B. forgot C. had forgotten D. am forgetting （ ）19.He often______his clothes on Sundays. A. washing B. washes C. has washed D. wash
（ ）20.I’m Chinese. Where______from? A. do you come 二、完形填空 请先通读下面的短文，掌握其大意，然后从每小题所给的 A、B、C、D 四个选项中选出最 佳选项，并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 I noticed an old couple as they walked into the second-hand store. Just before that I had dropped off a bag of clothes and a few other things I no longer needed. The couple moved 36 around me in search of things they had on a list. “Can I help you 37 something?” I asked curiously. They stopped, looked at me and said, “We’re looking for 38 things that look new.” “Every year in the past, we tried to 39 the year with new things. It was a goal (目标) to have new things around us so that we had a new 40 , new hopes and dreams for the new year,” said the old man. “But nowadays we also believe that even though something is old, it 41 be n ew to someone who has never seen it before.” “So, at the end of each year we search for things that are 42 to no one but new to us,” the old woman added. “What have you found so far?” I asked. The man showed two things: a small frame made of sticks and one baby boot.[来源:学*科* 网 Z*X*X*K] B. you are coming C. you come D. are you coming
“We still need one more thing,” he said. “Got it!” I heard a loud 43 . “What did you find?” the old man shouted, too. The old woman walked slowly towards us 44 flower vase. Well, it looks 45 , but it’s new to us!” something in her hand. “Look! It’s a
They then headed for the checkout without saying another word. Everything that you see for the first time is new. 36. A. quickly 37. A. buy 38. A. small 39. A. begin 40. A. action 41. A. must 42. A. useful 43. A. noise 44. A. getting 45. A. wonderful 三、阅读理解 A What do you think about mistakes? Maybe you say no one likes making mistakes. But mistakes lead to growth. Converge Magazine recently published articles about mistakes students should make. It suggests students need to live a balanced life , even in the college environment. According to the topic of the article , there are four mistakes students should make. The mistakes include: Think they pick the wrong major (专业)[来源:学.科.网 Z.X.X.K] A student should explore any possibility that interests him, and future careers might just be around the corner. Remember, if you don’t know what to do, it’s OK! Think their teachers know everything Students may think of their teachers as gods who know everything, but that really is not the case. Students should know teachers are the ones who can help us understand better. Students B. slowly B. carry B. lovely B. spend B. competition B. can B. strange B. cry B. taking B. awful C. freely C. find C. cheap C. finish C. direction C. should C. real C. laugh C. holding C. beautiful D. excitedly D . introduce D. old D. accept D. instruction D. will D. expensive D. shout D. keeping D. shiny
can research answers on their own and get their own opinions instead of having their teachers tell them the answers. Think they get too involved Getting good grades is very important, but it’s only a part of the life. Joining clubs and learning about social situations are all good for teenagers’ growth. It will not only make the students more knowledgeable but also create interest in their education. Think taking a day off is a waste of time Now, students are under too much pressure. It’s necessary for them to relax now and then. But they always keep in mind how that might influence their schoolwork. Take a day off to relax, and you may get an energetic student the next day. Just don’t do it too often. 46. The articles published on Converge Magazine are about ______. A. students’ college life C. students’ mistakes B.college environment D. students’ future career
47. Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage? A. Making mistakes is good for growth. B. Students can learn everything from the teachers. C. Joining clubs helps students learn a lot. D. It’s necessary for students to live a balanced life. 48. The writer thinks that ______. A. students should pick the right major C. relaxing at times is necessary for students B Reality TV is a type of programme. It means that real-life people, not actors, are followed and filmed in a real situation, or game. Reality TV is very popular in the UK. At their best, these programmes give us a good look into the lives of different people in Britain. At their worse, they are a very cheap way to make programmes and sometimes involve people behaving very badly. Here’s a selection of some of the UK’s reality shows. Shattered A group of young people live in a house for a week and must stay awake. Each day there are tests to see how well they can work eve n though they are totally tired out. They must leave the house if they fall asleep. Viewers vote on those who stay in the house and text their comments (评论) every day.[来源:Z。xx。k.Com] B. getting grades is all for students D. teachers shouldn’t make mistakes
Come to Dine with Me Each week four people prepare dinner in their homes for the other competitors. Each competitor then g ives the cook a grade out of 10 for the food and entertainment (娱乐). The winner gets a $1,000 cash prize. Sometimes the food is terrible and the competitors are very rude to each other. World’s Strictest Parents Badly-behaved British teens are sent abroad to live with a super strict family for a week. The teenagers have to follow the rules of their host family and go to the local school. After seven days the teenagers return home and their parents tell us if their behaviour is better. There is often a lot of crying and shouting in this show but it can be pretty funny too. 49. Which statement about Reality TV is NOT true? A. Real-life people are in it. C. It usually costs less money to make Reality TV. 50. You will have to leave Shattered if ______. A. you are too tired to sleep C. the viewers dislike you 51. What do we know about Come to Dine with Me? A. It’s broadcast once a week. B. Competitors usually don’t have good behaviour. C. Competitors taste the food and give it a grade. D. There are altogether four people in the programme each time. 52. Which of the following can NOT be learned from World’s Strictest Parents? A. The host parents are too strict with the teens. B. Some teens dislike their host family’s rules. C. Some teens wouldn’t like to live with their host family. D. Badly-behaved teens can behave better after a week with a super strict family. B. you fall sleep D. you can’t get on well with others B. We can see a real situation in it. D. Anybody can be in Reality TV.
C There will be three kids movies in theaters. Let’s know the main idea of them first.
The Snow Queen The Snow Queen tells the story of the Snow Queen who covered the world in ice, setting out to destroy (破坏) everything, including the family of the glassmaker Vegard. Luckily, Vegard and his wife were able to save their daughter Gerda and their son Kai before it was too late. But when Kai was discovered by the Snow Queen’s servant (仆 人), Gerda took a journey across the icy wonderland, facing difficulties and finding new friends to set Kai free, to beat the Snow Queen and warm the hearts of people everywhere.
Angels Sing As a child, Michael Walker wished every day could be Christmas. That continued, until a tragic accident broke down his holiday spirit. Thirty years later, Michael still can’t feel any joy for Christmas, though encouragement comes from his playful wife (Connie Britton) and kind parents (Kris Kristofferson and Fionnula Flanagan). But when his young son (Chandler Canterbury) face a tragedy (悲剧), Michael needs to make amends (赔偿) with his past. A mysterious man named Nick (Millie Nelson) gives Michael a gift that can give him the courage to find the Christmas joy that he lost.
Adventures of the Penguin King Rex, a young King Penguin, has been away from his home for three years, learning to hunt in the wild oceans, but now he’s back in Penguin City. His task: to find a wife, settle down and raise a chick. But can he survive in the bad conditions on an island at the bottom of the world?
53. The three movies are all ______. A. horror films B. fairy tales C. romantic films D. action films
54. Gerda is Kai’s ______. A. sister B. mother C. friend D. servant
55. Why has Rex been away from his home? A. To find a wife. B. To raise a chick.
C. To learn to hunt in the wild oceans.
D. We don’t know.
56. How can Michael help his son face the tragedy? A. By finding his Christmas joy. C. By fining a gift for his son. D Answers to life can be found in everyday events. Watching nature, watching people and watching animals communicate with each other provide some of the simplest ways to life’s biggest problems. This became clearer to me yesterday. It caused me to ask myself, “How do I respond (反应) to the storms in life?” People usually run when it starts to rain. I love to walk in it, stand on my front door and feel it. I grew up doing it and have never really felt the fear many people do. The animal world senses changes in the weather far earlier than humans. My dog, Ricky, begins to shake long before the storm is close enough to be noticed. I was about to feed my three dogs yesterday and as usual, I let them out in the yard first. They didn’t move when thunder came across the skies. So I placed their food in their bowls and called Ricky into the kitchen. Ricky was just standing there in place next to his bowl. The thunder became louder, which forced him to stop eating his meal. Then I watched Phil. He made his way across the kitchen floor and stood over Ricky’s bowl. He ate all the remaining food. Generally, if Ricky was standing there, he wouldn’t dare (敢) come close. But today, he took advantage (优势) of the storm and got what he wanted. His hope for the prize outweighed (胜过) his fear of the storm. That’s when it hit me. As men, we face all kinds of storms. They come in unannounced. Sometimes we stay in a corner or under the blankets, hoping it will all pass. However, if you dare put your head out, you’ll discover there’re people doing what they must to get what they must have out of life. Isn’t it time you decided to take advantage of the storm? 57. According to the writer, answers to life ______. A. are difficult to find C. are simple to understand 58. From the passage we can learn that the writer ______. A. enjoys the rain C. hates the storm 59. According to the passage, what hit the writer most? A. Phil wasn’t afraid of the storm. C. Phil ate the rest of Ricky’s food. B. Ricky stopped eating food. D. Ricky sensed the storm earlier than he. B. fears thunder D. cares little about the weather B. lie around us D. make people become fearless B. By giving his son the courage. D. By bringing joy to his son on Christmas.
60. What would be the best title for the passage?[来源:Zxxk.Com]
A. Find out Answers to Life C. Stop Storms in our Daily Life
B. Take Advantage of the Storm D. Pay Attention to Everyday Events
宾语从句 宾语从句三大块: 1. 引导宾语从句的连词和代词选择； 2. 宾语从句的语序； 3. 宾语从句 的时态。
Ⅰ.宾语从句的引导词 1.陈述句充当宾语从句时，用 that 引导，that 无词义，在口语或非正式文体中常省略。如： My teacher said I was a good boy. She doesn’t know (that) she is seriously ill. I am sure (that) he will succeed.
2.当由一般疑问句充当宾语从句时，用 if 或 whether 引导，意为“是否”。如： (1) Is Jim a good student? I don’t know
I don’t know if /whether Jim is a good student. (2) Does Kate get up early? Do you know? Do you know if /whether Kate gets up early? 注意：只能用 whether 不用 if 的三种情况 一般情况下，if 和 whether 可以互换，但以下 3 种 情况只能用 whether： ①与 or not 连用： He asked me whether or not I was coming. Let me know whether you can come or not. ②在介词之后： It depends on whether it is going to rain. ③在不定式之前： We haven’t decided whether to go there. I don’t know whether to accept or refuse. I worry about whether I hurt her feelings
3.如果宾语从句原来是特殊疑问句，只需用原来的疑问词引导。如： 1.What is she doing? Can you tell me? Can you tell me what she is doing?
2.Where does she live? Do you know? Do you know where she lives? Ⅱ.宾语从句的语序必须是陈述语序 句式 陈述句 一般疑问句 特殊疑问句 连词 That if/whether 特殊疑问词 语序 不变 改为陈述语序 改为陈述语序 例句 I think that we can be good friends. I can’t remember if I posted the letter. He asked who was our English teacher.
Ⅲ.宾语从句与主句的时态要相互呼应 1. 如果主句的时态是一般现在时，宾语从句的时态根据具体情况来确定，可以是_________ 时态。 I don’t think (that) you are right. Please tell us where we’ll go fishing tomorrow. Do you know when Mr. Smith moved here? 2. 如果主句的时态是一般过去时，宾语从句只能用相应的_________时态（一般过去时， 过去进行时， 过去将来时，过去完成时） 。例如： He told me that he was born in Beijing in 1992. He said that he would go back to the U.S. soon.
1) These flowers are from Guangdong. He said. He said _______ these flowers _______ from Guangdong. 2) Light travels faster than sound. My teacher told me. My teacher told me _____ light _______ faster than sound. 3) There will be a meeting in five days. Jack didn’t know. Jack didn’t know ______ there ______ ____ a meeting in five days.
4) Can they speak French? I want to know. I want to know ______ _______ _______ _______ French. 5) Are the children playing games? Tell me. Tell me ______ the children ______ ______ games. 6) Have you finished your homework yet? Mr. Zhao asked Ma Chao Mr. Zhao asked Ma Chao _______ _______ ______ _____ _____ homework yet. 7) How many people can you see in the picture? Who knows? Who knows _____ _____ ____ ____ _____ ______ in the picture? 1）I hope ________ it will snow this winter. A.when B.if C.whether D./
2)—I don’t know ________ Mr.Green will come to see us. —He will help us with our English. A.why B.when C.how D.where
3)I can’t remember ________ I have seen him before. A.whether B.why C.what D.how
4)—Do you know ________？I’m going to see him. —Sorry，I don’t know. A.where does Mr.Li live C.where Mr.Li lives B.where did Mr.Li live D.where Mr.Li lived
5)—Where do you think ________ he ________ the computer？ —Sorry，I have no idea. A.／；bought C.did；buy B.has；bought D.does；buy
6)I can’t understand ________ he likes computer games so much. A.that B.whether C.why D.where
7)—Do you know ________ the MP3 player last week? —Sorry，I have no idea. A.how much did she pay for C.how much she paid for B.how much will she pay for D.how much she will pay for
8) I don’t know ________ tomorrow.Can you tell me? A.when we started C.when we will start B.when did we start D.when will we start
9) In the bookshop，a reader asked the shop keeper ________ Who Moved My ? ? Cheese was an interesting book. A.that B.how C.what D.if
10）I was told ________ Bill Gates was thirteen he began to play with computers. A.that how B.how that C.when that D.that when
11）—I wonder ________. —Zebras. A.what do they call these animals B.how they call these animals C.what they call these animals D.how do they call these animals